Peta speaks out against training our ...

Peta speaks out against training our troops

Posted in the Fort Drum Forum

Real Life Army Wife

New York, NY

#1 Feb 10, 2009
While I am an animal lover and I do feel very sad about animals being injured for training. I value my husband and all of our soldiers lives far over that of a goat or pig.
These soldiers are mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers. They put their lives on the line EVERY day so that PETA may have the freedom to speak. If there is even the slightest chance that the training our meddacs are doing with these goats and pigs may save just one life. Just help one more daddy come home to his children. Then I believe the benefit far out ways the cost. I would love to see the PETA activists out there on our frontlines. Putting their lives or the lives of their parents or children in the hands of a meddac with no real life experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shawn Raymo Watched Wife, Jessica Raymo, Have O... (Oct '12) Mar '16 fuzzer 19
News Midlothian soldier welcomed home (Apr '12) Dec '14 Mike 4
News Eastern Kentucky soldier dies in Afghanistan (Feb '14) Feb '14 Cameron 1
News After years at war, the Army adapts to garrison... (Jan '14) Jan '14 QUEEN 2
News Fort Drum aviation unit released from seven-day... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Riparian 2
News DOD Identifies Army Casualty (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ayo Beyo 3
News Judge won't dismiss aiding the enemy charge in ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 tguy 2
More from around the web