Embassy attack highlights Balkan Isla...

Embassy attack highlights Balkan Islamists

There are 29 comments on the CBS News story from Oct 30, 2011, titled Embassy attack highlights Balkan Islamists. In it, CBS News reports that:

BELGRADE, Serbia — The young man wore a long beard and pants that stopped above his ankles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

The_Baron

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#1 Oct 31, 2011
Friday's incident in Sarajevo, in which the gunman and a police officer were wounded but no one died, was the latest in a series of incidents in eastern Europe involving Wahhabis — followers of an austere brand of Sunni Islam promoted by radicals, including the Taliban and al-Qaida fighters....

“THE PUNISHER”

Since: May 11

THE LAST STAND OF ILLYRIANS

#2 Oct 31, 2011
The_Baron wrote:
Friday's incident in Sarajevo, in which the gunman and a police officer were wounded but no one died, was the latest in a series of incidents in eastern Europe involving Wahhabis — followers of an austere brand of Sunni Islam promoted by radicals, including the Taliban and al-Qaida fighters....
you rascist scum,religion is all you can think about.and what's even more worse is that your kind commited so many atrocities and now you dear to accuse other people.bosnia is a tormented place bcs of you servs.You people don't let anyone ever have some peace and quiet.
agron

Tirana, Albania

#3 Oct 31, 2011
A Serv against a Serv (cuz he had Servian passport)... You have to be a grate person baron cuz finally you dont judge people based on ethnicity but based on what they do (good or bad), however i doubt on that i think you are showing this to attack ISLAM. The only thing i have for you (the only suggestion) is that dont fuck to much with those issues cuz in the end you will suffer from this effect so dont put gaz to the fire ;) be wise. Im not protecting his act, cuz what he did is nonsence and now even Servia and other countries have to see their Security agenda very carefully, but because people like you are posting too much religiose hate and when you fight you fight in the name of GOD (a total nonsence, just like talebans do) so you DIRECTLY are giving to them a pretext to attack you in the future. So if you love so much Servia act wisely and dont fuck with 1.5 billion muslims, cuz you are not US... see albania why are we so neutral in those issues, even though we send troops in Afganistan and Iraq no one has target us (and dont tell me that we're muslims cuz teerorist mostly attack muslim countries ;)... no one attacks us because we dont fuck with those delicate issues and because we dont have lots of resorcesz and money to put them all in this security issues... so if you love so much servia dont be so full and dont offend others religions, see your own shit, cuz no one likes to see talebans coming in balkans (or even those from balkan) attacking inocient people in the middle of sarajevo, belgrade or Tirana...

The_Baron

Heraclitus

#4 Oct 31, 2011
kosova hero wrote:
<quoted text>
you rascist scum,religion is all you can think about.and what's even more worse is that your kind commited so many atrocities and now you dear to accuse other people.bosnia is a tormented place bcs of you servs.You people don't let anyone ever have some peace and quiet.
Whats wrong in my post ? You name it clear !

Radical Islamist Wahhabi shoots on US embassy, and he got wounded.

What exactly you don't like it in that ?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#5 Nov 1, 2011
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong in my post ? You name it clear !
Radical Islamist Wahhabi shoots on US embassy, and he got wounded.
What exactly you don't like it in that ?
Since the Congress of Beerlin in 1878, the Servs wre creating all kind of problems in the Balkans. However, this was stopped and halted by NATO in 1999 with 78 days bombing Serbia, and teaching Serbia that they must stop with their aggressive and militant belhaviour, and ethnic cleansing.

The_Baron

Heraclitus

#6 Nov 1, 2011
Nope, you missed the topic again.

The thread is about how radical islamist CAN walk free on the street with Kalashnikov in his hands ?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#7 Nov 1, 2011
The_Baron wrote:
Nope, you missed the topic again.
The thread is about how radical islamist CAN walk free on the street with Kalashnikov in his hands ?
The Serv terrorist are not better either.

The_Baron

Heraclitus

#8 Nov 1, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>The Serv terrorist are not better either.
Was Hitler an Austrian ?
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#9 Nov 1, 2011
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Hitler an Austrian ?
Nobody in Austria, except few crazy and deranged individuals, agree with Hitler. He is dested greatly by the people in Austria.
Outside EU

Mosjøen, Norway

#10 Nov 1, 2011
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Hitler an Austrian ?
Yes Baron, he was

The_Baron

Heraclitus

#11 Nov 1, 2011
Outside EU wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Baron, he was
Yes, i know...just want to show that the thread can be diverted in other ways too....
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#12 Nov 1, 2011
The_Baron wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, i know...just want to show that the thread can be diverted in other ways too....
Hitler is gone since 1945. He will never come back. The Serb war criminals are in The Hague. Present!
CAR

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Nov 1, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler is gone since 1945. He will never come back. The Serb war criminals are in The Hague. Present!
Can you tell me how many Serbs Pavelic and austrian nazi killed because they were Orthodox Serbs, You Nazi pig. Never again
Anonymous

Buffalo, NY

#16 Nov 1, 2011
CAR wrote:
<quoted text>Can you tell me how many Serbs Pavelic and austrian nazi killed because they were Orthodox Serbs, You Nazi pig. Never again
You have to go to the Belgrade Secret File and fint it for yourself since I do not have those files in my possessions. I was not even born when that took place during WWII. Why did you start 1991 war, you Serbs. What did you want in Sloevian, Croatia, Bosnia, and Kosovo? No more Greater Serbia! That dream is over for all ages! Your vulgarity is imported from your socalled heavenly Serbia. "You can be very proud of that Servian vulgarity." Is this what you learn in your schools????
Dreamonymous

Adelaide, Australia

#18 Nov 1, 2011
typical of bosnia islamists, these are the people who got support from NATO
Islam is danger

Serbia

#19 Nov 1, 2011
Dreamonymous wrote:
typical of bosnia islamists, these are the people who got support from NATO
This islam attacks will happen in Kosovo and Macedonia too.
yuckfou

Florence, Italy

#21 Nov 2, 2011
does this mean the serb is attempting to create greater serbia again?
Dreamonymous

Adelaide, Australia

#22 Nov 2, 2011
yuckfou wrote:
does this mean the serb is attempting to create greater serbia again?
only to retarded albanians like yourself, albania is the one who is trying to create a Greater Albania, everyone knows that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Albania
Malu

Dubai, UAE

#23 Nov 3, 2011
We say NO to Serbian pig nation!
serbijebukrmace

Adelaide, Australia

#24 Nov 3, 2011
CAR wrote:
<quoted text>Can you tell me how many Serbs Pavelic and austrian nazi killed because they were Orthodox Serbs, You Nazi pig. Never again
Not enough!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Dix Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where Is America's 'Force Protection' from Refu... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Gay couple who married in Bridgehampton helped ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fa-Foxy 1
News The 1978 Fort Dix / McGuire AFB Incident (Apr '11) Mar '15 Nutters Compass 7
News Good Morning (Jul '14) Jul '14 Saved 1
News Somerville native honored by United States Coas... (Dec '12) Dec '12 CG CAPT was Dix M... 2
News Battle with cancer won't stop Huntsville 'Easy ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Bart 1
News Tour of duty ends for Camp Roberts&#x27; a... (Feb '12) Feb '12 babforever 1
More from around the web