agent orange testing at Ft Chaffee i...

agent orange testing at Ft Chaffee in 1967

Posted in the Fort Detrick Forum

robert thompson

Inola, OK

#1 Mar 2, 2010
How can I obtain the document "Accession Number AD880685 published by Ft Detrick and Univ of Hawaii in 1967 about above test plots. This is apparently in the Defense Documentation Center and came from the Plant Sciences Lab at Ft Detrick. I need it to add info to claim of agent orange exposure during training at Ft chaffee in 1067.
sanford morgan

AOL

#2 Aug 6, 2010
mr thompson i was at ft.chaffee in aug . of 1967, i also have a claim with veterans that needs support. i have many health problems ,relating to exposure to agent orange at ft.chaffee .would you please contact me . via e-mail.
thank you
robert thompson

Claremore, OK

#3 Aug 6, 2010
sanford morgan wrote:
mr thompson i was at ft.chaffee in aug . of 1967, i also have a claim with veterans that needs support. i have many health problems ,relating to exposure to agent orange at ft.chaffee .would you please contact me . via e-mail.
thank you
To Sanford Morgan: I am having a hard time getting into Topix Forum to reply. My e-mail address is [email protected] If you get this msg, reply to above listrd e-mail address. thanks, Robert Thompson
robert thompson

Muldrow, OK

#4 Aug 9, 2010
To Sanford Morgan: I have evidence of spraying of Agent Oarnge at Ft Chaffee on 16-18 May 67 in three test plots, exact sites undeterminrd. Also six other plots with exact dares and sites undetermined. If you will contact me by e-mail at [email protected] i will provided copies of evidence. Robert Thompson
robert thompson

Sapulpa, OK

#6 Oct 13, 2010
Does anyone know Mr Sanford Morgan? He replied to my blog one time stating that he had info about agent oarnge testing at Ft Chaffee in 1967. I cannot get him to respond anymore. I would still like to contact him as my disability claim with the VA is still pending. robert thompson [email protected]
lois lax

Troy, MI

#7 Nov 28, 2010
My Daughter is presently attending Hood College.
Can anyone inform me of current risks related to toxic chemicals.
robert thompson

Tulsa, OK

#8 Nov 29, 2010
I am not a scientist or doctor, but I think that any toxic chemical could have bodily effects pertaining to that specific chemical. It seems that toxic materials must be either inhaled or absorbed through the skin. If your daughter is not working directly with toxic chemicals, I fail to see anymore danger than to the average citizen.
Robert Kramer

Little Neck, NY

#9 Jul 29, 2011
I read in Aug 2010 that the Washington Post had reported about a possible cancer cluster at Fort Detrick ( http://voices.washingtonpost.com/local-breaki... ) and now I read this ( http://your4state.com/fulltext/... ). Is the government trying to cover something up?
robert thompson

Tulsa, OK

#10 Jul 29, 2011
To: Robert Kramer, re Agent oarnge testing at Ft Chaffee. I have been approved for 30% disability due to Parkinson Disease associated w/ agent oarnge testing at Ft Chaffee and am in a re-evaluation process. I am the third case that I know of that has been approved from Ft Chaffee exposure. As far as I know, there is no cover-up as the VA and DOD both accept the fact of spraying and exposure to some people. [email protected]
James Kaelin

Rogers, AR

#12 Feb 6, 2012
Gentleman, I live near Fort Chaffee, I'm former Air Force and Navy, I have been helping Veterans with their Claims for several years and recently got an Award for Agent Orange for a Veteran who was never in Vietnam his only time spent in Service was at Fort Chaffee, Arkansas. He is the FIRST to win his claim for Agent Orange, I have all the Documents you need to help you with your claim if you ever spent time at Fort Chaffee after 1966, please contact me, here is my Web Site http://www.k5dxm.com for all my contact info.

Thank all of you for your Service..

James
Joseph l Jarreau

Maringouin, LA

#13 Apr 1, 2013
I currently ran across an old friend of mine who was a comrade in the La national guard. Told him about my heart issues and said you need to get intouch with someone because we were exposed to angent orange at fort chaffee ark. In 1967 to 1973. Have had a heart attack and several caths since1998 and still on heart med. I believe it related to the exposure need to contact someone. So if anyone can help let me know please.
JEK

Fort Smith, AR

#14 Nov 3, 2015
robert thompson wrote:
How can I obtain the document "Accession Number AD880685 published by Ft Detrick and Univ of Hawaii in 1967 about above test plots. This is apparently in the Defense Documentation Center and came from the Plant Sciences Lab at Ft Detrick. I need it to add info to claim of agent orange exposure during training at Ft chaffee in 1067.
I have those documents that you need to file a claim. Contact me at [email protected]
JEK

Fort Smith, AR

#15 Nov 3, 2015
Are you Sick now?
JEK

Fort Smith, AR

#16 Nov 3, 2015
I have all of the Agent Orange Documents for Fort Chaffee, Arkansas 1966-1967 Contact me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Detrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
military doc Mar '16 Michael Young 1
News Colombia president: 3,177 pregnant women have Z... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANE ANN 1
News Large-Scale Renewable Energy Solar & Wind Proje... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Dannette 1
News Curious tale of missing Guantanamo MRI only par... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Devin Blades 3
Beware USAA insurance banking mortgages (Jun '13) Jun '13 12andbucklemyshoe 1
News CIA Assassination Methods (Mar '13) Mar '13 Gitano 3
News Fort Detrick Looking Into Going Green Through S... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Osama Bin Romney 10
More from around the web