G.I. Elvis caused a lot of tears

G.I. Elvis caused a lot of tears

There are 1 comment on the Telegraph Herald story from Dec 19, 2010, titled G.I. Elvis caused a lot of tears. In it, Telegraph Herald reports that:

They had a blue, blue, blue, blue Christmas, did those millions of Elvis Presley fans when they learned that this week in 1957 the King of Rock and Roll received notice he was being drafted into the U.S. Army.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph Herald.

gracelandgroupie

Siloam Springs, AR

#1 Dec 20, 2010
I live about 57 miles from Ft Chaffee ark they have a nice little memorial there the barber chair he sat in and 3or4 photos stuff like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Chaffee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New one-star is U.S. military's first general b... (Aug '14) Aug '14 NGUNHUCABOR3KNAUM... 25
News Elvis items featured at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (Nov '13) Nov '13 Cleo 1
News Veteran Wants To Be Remembered As Patriot, Good... (Sep '13) Sep '13 El cacique 10
News Fort Smith Airshow Canceled in 2010 (May '11) May '11 Ted 1
News Army Reservists Building a Temporary Bridge at ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 KNGarver 1
new troops (Nov '10) Nov '10 interested 1
News National Guard offers Ft. Chaffee hog-hunting tags (Oct '08) Oct '09 scott cristee 10
More from around the web