Secretary Of The Army Tackles Tough S...

Secretary Of The Army Tackles Tough Subjects At Fort Bliss

There are 1 comment on the KFOX story from Nov 18, 2009, titled Secretary Of The Army Tackles Tough Subjects At Fort Bliss. In it, KFOX reports that:

The secretary of the Army, John McHugh, came to post on Tuesday to see the construction and growth, and discuss military families, but he also hit hard subjects like troop morale, suicide and mental health.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOX.

ladonna

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2009
It's about time for the soliders and their families at Fort Bliss get the help that was needed years ago. So many soliders are damage goods as far as the military are cocern. It's a real shame when soliders are mentally & injury to then have some high rank soliders some whom have never served in Iraq talked down to those who were not able to deployed,. All because it's to make even the injury ones feel as if they are no good to their unit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Carson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Citizens urged to fight possible Fort Polk troo... (Feb '13) Oct '17 T R G I J 41
News Dogs helping injured soldiers under gova t program (Jun '09) Jan '17 Jeremy 15
News Top US commander in Europe meets with Ukraine t... (Dec '16) Dec '16 George 1
News Lockheed Martin to buy Sikorsky Aircraft for $9... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fred 1
News Soldiers among 4 in Fort Carson weapons, gear t... (May '15) May '15 lots 1
News Fort Carson soldiers train to stay healthy whil... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Scorned 7
News Apache battalion leaders suspended, under inves... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Darnell 1