Ex-Carson soldier pleads guilty in de...

Ex-Carson soldier pleads guilty in death of fellow vet

There are 3 comments on the The Gazette story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Ex-Carson soldier pleads guilty in death of fellow vet. In it, The Gazette reports that:

A former Fort Carson soldier and Iraq war veteran has admitted his involvement in the December shooting death of a fellow veteran.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gazette.

“America's future is bright!”

Since: Dec 07

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jul 15, 2008
I hope this is the last soldier on soldier murder for a long time. I have seen some crazy things living among them down by Fort Carson. I really believe the commanders should institute training for the soldiers off base on living with the public.
okay

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Jan 11, 2009
So, why don't you join the army and become a commander yourself... If you think they are not doing somthing right... Just a thought!!

“America's future is bright!”

Since: Dec 07

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Jan 13, 2009
okay wrote:
So, why don't you join the army and become a commander yourself... If you think they are not doing somthing right... Just a thought!!
4 years was more than enough, sorry no thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Carson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dogs helping injured soldiers under gova t program (Jun '09) Jan '17 Jeremy 15
News Top US commander in Europe meets with Ukraine t... (Dec '16) Dec '16 George 1
News Lockheed Martin to buy Sikorsky Aircraft for $9... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fred 1
News Soldiers among 4 in Fort Carson weapons, gear t... (May '15) May '15 lots 1
News Fort Carson soldiers train to stay healthy whil... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Scorned 7
News Apache battalion leaders suspended, under inves... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Darnell 1
News Carson brigade commander under investigation (Mar '14) Mar '14 m1tanker 1
More from around the web