5 Iraqi Muslim Immigrants Violently Gang Rape Colorado Woman - My Connection to the Story

There are 8 comments on the Aug 16, 2012, Debbie Schlussel story titled 5 Iraqi Muslim Immigrants Violently Gang Rape Colorado Woman - My Connection to the Story. In it, Debbie Schlussel reports that:

Late last night, it was as if I saw a ghost. I came across a breaking news story about an Iraqi Muslim immigrant I had briefly helped and who is now one of five Iraqi Muslim immigrant suspects in a brutal gang rape of a 50-year-old woman in Colorado .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Debbie Schlussel.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Deport them all, right back to Iraq.
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 16, 2012
Darren M wrote:
Deport them all, right back to Iraq.
I have a better idea. Just deport them halfway-open the door over the Atlantic Ocean and unload from 10,000 feet. Let them know what terror feels like.
pikespeak14100

United States

#3 Aug 16, 2012
PATRIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a better idea. Just deport them halfway-open the door over the Atlantic Ocean and unload from 10,000 feet. Let them know what terror feels like.
I agree with Patriot 100%!
pikespeak14100

United States

#4 Aug 16, 2012
You know my husband commented that if these men committed this crime in their own country, they would have been castrated!
PATRIOT

San Antonio, TX

#5 Aug 17, 2012
pikespeak14100 wrote:
You know my husband commented that if these men committed this crime in their own country, they would have been castrated!
Oh if only that were true. There is an article in the National Geographic, June 2011, magazine titled "The Secret World of Child Brides", and is not very flattering to the men of Middle Eastern and Asian countries. They marry 5 year old little girls, beat on their 15 year old wives, and even murdered a woman police officer for arresting one of these peices of human trash. To Muslim men, especially the Taliban, women and little girls are to be used and abused. Now they think they can come to America and continue their cultural, religious, customs of abuse and murder. We need to get smart right now, not tomorrow, on this invasive immigration problem, and start deporting anyone who thumbs their nose at our laws.

Good example, a Muslim US Army Major who walks into a combat information center at Fort Hood, Texas, kills over a dozen people and wounds over 30 people, then when it comes trial time, grows a beard which is against military rule, then demands that he be allowed to break that rule because he is Muslim.(He was clean shaven before and during the killing and maiming).
SweetThing2U

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Oct 6, 2012
pikespeak14100 wrote:
UNFORTUNATELY, THE WOMAN WOULD HAVE LIKELY BEEN STONED TO DEATH FOR COMMITTING ADULTERY BECAUSE SHE HAD NO WITNESSES. IN IRAQ AS IN MANY MUSLIM COUNTRIES, WOMEN ARE BUT COMMODITIES & EXPENDABLE.
Mary Fernandez

Campbell, CA

#7 Oct 8, 2012
pikespeak14100 wrote:
The way women are treated there, probably not. How many male witnesses would this lady need to get a conviction? 2, 3?(Though it'd be nice if they were castrated here.)
Fuckem all

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Oct 14, 2012
Cut thier nuts all the way off then tie them up and letem go for a ride in a cactus field

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Carson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Carson soldiers train to stay healthy whil... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Scorned 8
News Apache battalion leaders suspended, under inves... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Darnell 1
News Carson brigade commander under investigation (Mar '14) Mar '14 m1tanker 1
News Suicides in the Army Decline Sharply (Feb '14) Feb '14 The Mad Man 1
News In Army's Trauma Care Units, Feeling Warehoused (Apr '10) Jan '14 Beatriz 15
News Dogs helping injured soldiers under gova t program (Jun '09) Oct '13 Nivison 13
News Dogs helping injured soldiers under gov't program (Jul '09) Oct '13 DISGUSTED 19
More from around the web