Fort Carson soldier killed in Baghdad

Fort Carson soldier killed in Baghdad

There are 24 comments on the Denver Post story from Nov 10, 2008, titled Fort Carson soldier killed in Baghdad. In it, Denver Post reports that:

A Fort Carson soldier died in Baghdad on Saturday when an improvised explosive device detonated near his vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Scott-Colorado Springs

Colorado Springs, CO

#26 Nov 21, 2008
Dawn,

First off, my condolensces to you and your family. SSG Walker was a good man and a great Soldier. I had the pleasure of knowing him and working with him as I too was a combat medic over there for two years before being injured there.
You be strong and know that your husband died fighting for others and doing good for the world.
Marat, as to you, I have you down. Let me guess.....you are a foreigner from another Country to UK as they allow your filth into their Country. That's not to say that all foreigners are filth, but I have an idea that if you had your choice, all people but your supposed faith should die. Well let me tell you something, having participated in killing myself, it's not a good thing even when it's the supposed enemy. But with you, I would take great pleasure in gutting you!
If you really have balls, why don't you say where you are really live because Northhampton is a good couple hundred miles from Guildford and Newbury is in Basingstoke.......so where do you live? As my wife previously posted, she is from England and I'm very familiar with the UK. I have some friends and family that would love to have a word with you.....YOU WANKER!
And lastly, I would venture to guess that you live off the wealth given to you by the great Country of England......as your type is being supported and I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Why don't you do yourself a favor and actually read the Karan (am I supposing right). I have read it myself just to become familiar with it all and I believe that you don't know GOD. God don't condone anything that has come out of your mouth. And quite frankly, I pray that GOD would forgive you for your behavior. Have a heart, and give some respect.
Lastly, wherever you are from.....have you ever given to your community, government, country? I would venture to say you have no idea what serving truly is. Stay out of forums like this. Go hang in the gutter with the plenty of other forums that are out there for you.
And of course, if you would like to chat someday, I'm in England quite often! I would love to meet you in person and give you some respect.

GOD BLESS YOU SSG WALKER. RIP

“Live, Love and Laugh!!!”

Since: Sep 08

London

#27 Nov 22, 2008
Marat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you could start by apologizing and admitting the shame of having chosen a low-life piece of trailer trash as your b'f.
In the early days, similar cretins actually believed that Iraq had done the country wrong and they were serving to do good. Now they know they are murdering only to make Bush and his cronies richer.
Who could respect a sucker who died for such immoral motives.'Now Stinking Out Hell' should be inscribed on his grave.
You do not know my b'f so please do not insult him, or anyone that has the courage to serve their country.
YOU, on the other hand, run to the UK and hide.
I know who is the coward here.....
Marat

Sterling, VA

#28 Nov 22, 2008
You amuse me. To all of you that defend SSG Walker...I know he is appriative of your thoughts. Mrs. Walker, I did not know him...but wearing the same uniform as him...I honor him for giving the ultimate sacrifice. I cant say for sure...but his name, is far to great value to even be touched by the cowardess scum that runs to another country for the very protection that he critisizes.
Marat, I cant say much...your country made you and your people less than cowards. Soldiers from all around have the pride and honor and bravery to fight you WHEN YOU ATTACK US face to face. So blow us up, shot us(lousy shots you are), and whatever else...your only overlooking one imprtant key factor...the soldiers that were lead by SSG Walker and thousands of others dont die easy...we want and mean to show you peace and a life past what you might have had.
Regardless of what our command orders and media portrays it as...we follow our orders. To protect our families, honor those lost and try to bring a sense of purpose to people that Ive SEEN WANT IT WITH MY OWN EYES!!!
Your hatred works against you...all of these people here...hate you, are hurt and disrespected by you...but I...I know, I understand. Youre too late to stop a wave of awakening for the people that believe the same God as you do. Accept it or not...We will always honor those lost but never forgotten...your words will fade to nothingness in time.
My thoughts are with you so that you may see we mean to help, and protect and help your own people protect each other.
But be it as it may, in your case ignorance is not bliss.

T...its all good baby.

Mrs. Walker, again, thank you. My deepest honor to your husband. Be well.

“Live, Love and Laugh!!!”

Since: Sep 08

London

#29 Nov 22, 2008
the post above is from my b/f. currently in iraq and soon coming home to me....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Carson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lockheed Martin to buy Sikorsky Aircraft for $9... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fred 1
News Soldiers among 4 in Fort Carson weapons, gear t... (May '15) May '15 lots 1
News Fort Carson soldiers train to stay healthy whil... (Oct '14) Nov '14 Scorned 8
News Apache battalion leaders suspended, under inves... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Darnell 1
News Carson brigade commander under investigation (Mar '14) Mar '14 m1tanker 1
News Suicides in the Army Decline Sharply (Feb '14) Feb '14 The Mad Man 1
News In Army's Trauma Care Units, Feeling Warehoused (Apr '10) Jan '14 Beatriz 15
More from around the web