Fort Carson soldier killed in Baghdad

Nov 10, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Denver Post

A Fort Carson soldier died in Baghdad on Saturday when an improvised explosive device detonated near his vehicle.

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2008
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2008

RIP SSG. You gave it all while so few care to give at all.

Retired MSG
Proud of our Soliders

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

Marat: Shut up you stupid fool!
Charlie P

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

Marat wrote:
<quoted text>
He gave nothing. This murdering grunt's life was justifiably snuffed out by the patriots defending their families and country from the illegal occupation.
Rest in pieces, worthless piece of garbage.
Maybe we'll be coming to your country soon you POS. Arm yourself well because you're going to need it.
Pray for our troops

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Marat, if I could come through this computer, I would put my fist in your face, squash you to the ground and I am a woman, I only see this because my son is also in Iraq I watch the news daily. How dare you, To say you are a worthless piece of crap, or shut up, or hope you get yours, is just not enough to say to you, worthless trash! You will get yours
Marat

Headley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Pray for our troops wrote:
Marat, if I could come through this computer, I would put my fist in your face, squash you to the ground and I am a woman, I only see this because my son is also in Iraq I watch the news daily.
Praying won't get you very far. God is not a war-mongering supporter of such murdering filth. He, along with all decent folk in the civilized world, despises such immoral scum. Check out the commandments.
Maybe, you should be down on your knees apologizing for your inadequacy and failure as a parent to teach your evil offspring right from wrong. If your son comes back in a crate, it will be exactly what he deserves and good riddance should his epitaph.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

I'll also screw your girlfriend while you sit in the corner and cry. She'll willingly give it to me after she sees you shining my shoes.
martha stinson

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

Judged:

Thank you so much S. Sgt. Walker. May you rest and peace. God bless your family today is my prayer.
Dawn

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2008

Judged:

Marat, you are an idiot. I'm pretty sure God is not a supporter of hate either, which is what you are spreading. How dare you say such things without even knowing him. He was not a murderer, he didn't kill one single person, he was a healer. He was a combat medic who saved hundreds of lives during his first tour in Iraq, most of them were Iraqi who were injured by their own people. And his legacy will live on regardless of idiots like you because he will save many more lives in the years to come because of his teachings of medical procedures to the Iraqi army personnel. Before you spread such filth check your facts you f***ing ignorant b***ard (exactly how he would have put it!) And his precious children are far from evil, I guarantee you that. Their parents have taught them right from wrong and that hate is a very bad thing, apparently your parents haven't taught you the same. Lesson, learn about the person you are going to bash before bashing them. Just from what I've learned about you, I'd like to bash you, in person. I can take my anger I have for the the Iraqi who set the IED out on you. And if you haven't guessed by now, being the idiot that you are, I'm his wife and I'm damn proud of my husband!
Marat wrote:
<quoted text>
Praying won't get you very far. God is not a war-mongering supporter of such murdering filth. He, along with all decent folk in the civilized world, despises such immoral scum. Check out the commandments.
Maybe, you should be down on your knees apologizing for your inadequacy and failure as a parent to teach your evil offspring right from wrong. If your son comes back in a crate, it will be exactly what he deserves and good riddance should his epitaph.
Marat

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2008

Dawn wrote:
He was not a murderer, he didn't kill one single person, he was a healer. I can take my anger I have for the the Iraqi who set the IED out on you. And if you haven't guessed by now, being the idiot that you are, I'm his wife and I'm damn proud of my husband!
<quoted text>
Once you put on the disgraced US uniform and illegally occupy a country never causing yours any threat, it becomes an irrelevance whether you are a machine gunner or a cook. You are the enemy and have to accept that the patriots defending their country have a right to blow you to hell in tiny pieces.
Hopefully, with the compensation, you will find a decent man who is willing to stick around and prefer your company to engaging in evil for the president's and his close buddies' personal enrichment.
There would be no need to apologize for marrying such lowlife filth if you could come up with any plausible explanation as to why the US should have invaded and destroyed Iraq.
UPLIFTED

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2008

Marat wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you put on the disgraced US uniform and illegally occupy a country never causing yours any threat, it becomes an irrelevance whether you are a machine gunner or a cook. You are the enemy and have to accept that the patriots defending their country have a right to blow you to hell in tiny pieces.
Hopefully, with the compensation, you will find a decent man who is willing to stick around and prefer your company to engaging in evil for the president's and his close buddies' personal enrichment.
There would be no need to apologize for marrying such lowlife filth if you could come up with any plausible explanation as to why the US should have invaded and destroyed Iraq.
YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED!!!
Dawn

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2008

OMG, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize where you were posting from. Had I paid better attention I wouldn't have even bothered replying to your post. Go and spread your filth to your own country's soldiers. Take it to the Queen, I'm sure she'd love to hear your opinions about her grandson going to Iraq. Let me guess, you'd be hunted down and shot like the pig you are. One can only hope.
Marat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shelly

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

In response to idiocy, my brother, SSG Tim Walker, did his duty. He got up every morning and worked honorably...he went to bed for a few hours sleep every night worrying about human life. In his tours, as my sister-in-law stated, Tim saved lives. I heard the pain in his voice as he described to me the horrors of the bombing of an orphanage and the children he worked on. I, personally, am thankful my brother was there. He may have lost his life but I do know he did not die in vain. He respected his position in the US Army and respected the soldiers he worked with...including the Iraqi soldiers. He believed in life and did not take it for granted. You, Marat, and any other hatemonger reading this take life very much for granted. You cannot see past your own nose. May God eventually touch your soul and heart the way He touched my brother's. And may you learn to love and to live the way my brother did.
Marat

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

Hi Shelly,

While your dead brother's soul now stinks out hell, try to grasp the fact that Iraqis did not want to be illegally occupied or have their country destroyed by such immoral scum.
Within a few years, you and that other cretin, Dawn, will be forced to come to terms with America's shame for the evil it created and the hundreds of thousands of innocent folk it had murdered for oil.
All decent people in every civilized country despise US troops. Luckily, your life of cosy pretence and lunacy stops the truth reaching your empty brain - for the moment.
Shelly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

Nothing you say can make me angry at my brother's service to our country...or the service of countless men and women over there now and on our home soil. Your words do touch my heart, tho. They touch me in a way that only God would really understand. Pity is what touches me for you. You live in a world that you deem perfect. When reality strikes you and you come to realize that soldiers like my brother and soldiers from your own country are there to protect and serve people like you and me (regardless how different you and I are) you may humble yourself to your knees and ask my GOD to forgive you for your ignorance, selfishness, hatefulness, and immoral being. I will ask my GOD to forgive you as well. May you find peace and honor somewhere in your life so you may no longer be a miserable soul lost to the evils this world possess. I'll end this on this note...I miss you, Timmy Walker. I watched you be a son, husband, father, uncle, brother, and a soldier. I never dropped my head in shame, nor will I ever. Your death hurts me but I know you were there to help others and you did everything to the best of your ability. God put you on this earth for a reason...and I think you did a damn good job. Nothing you have done in life will be for vain.
MOM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

MR MARAT,
I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE SO MUCH HATRED IN YOUR HEART. YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT MY SON BECAUSE YOU DID NOT KNOW HIM. HE WAS KIND, CARING PERSON,WHO WOULD GIVE HIS LIFE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVE ONES SO YOU COULD BE SAFE AND FREE TO WRITE THINGS LIKE THIS..........
I KNOW YOUR MOTHER MUST LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS I LOVE MY TIMMY
STAFF SERGEANT TIMOTHY H.WALKER
MOTHER

“Live, Love and Laugh!!!”

Since: Sep 08

London

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

I stumbled across the thread as I was checking out Fort Carson. My b'f will shortly be stationed in Fort Carson and is currently in Iraq.
I read with revulsion the comments made by Marat and was even more saddened when I realised he is from the UK.
I am not going to get dragged into a debate about the rights and wrongs of what has happened in Iraq, but this man gave his life helping people.
I suspect that he wore his uniform with pride
To turn this thread into an attack on someone who is no longer here is unforgivable and disrepectful.
I dont know what else to say........

RIP SS T Walker
sivalingam

Oxford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

poor chap
Marat

Bridlington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

International Mistress wrote:
I stumbled across the thread as I was checking out Fort Carson. My b'f will shortly be stationed in Fort Carson and is currently in Iraq.
To turn this thread into an attack on someone who is no longer here is unforgivable and disrepectful.
I dont know what else to say........
RIP SS T Walker
Well you could start by apologizing and admitting the shame of having chosen a low-life piece of trailer trash as your b'f.
In the early days, similar cretins actually believed that Iraq had done the country wrong and they were serving to do good. Now they know they are murdering only to make Bush and his cronies richer.
Who could respect a sucker who died for such immoral motives.'Now Stinking Out Hell' should be inscribed on his grave.
rastilyn

Auburn, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

my son died in aug. so i know what the family is going threw. he was from ft. carson. he served with honor. doing what he thought was right. god bless your son or husband or brother . as for marat, your a pos. your a coward who should be put out of his or her missery. look at the soldiers killed in aug from ft carson, my name is michael, im easy to find. i'd be glad to help you out of that missery your in!
Sarah-Colorado Springs

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Im so sorry Dawn for your loss, and my sympathies are to all your family. I have been reading the comments posted on here from Marat, and I am disgusted with what he is saying.....does he have no respect?
I am from the UK, and close to Guildford where he states he is from, and all I can say is sorry for him for acting this way. I currently live here in the States, and I am so proud of what all the American soldiers have done for this country, and for the World. My family are in the UK and I can promise you that the folk over there do not share the same mentality that Marrat does.....he is sick in the head.
My husband has recently medically retired from the US Army, and I am also very proud of him. He knew your husband and he is also deeply sorry for your loss.
Marrat if you are reading this, I would very carefully think before you say or write anything so nasty again. What comes round goes back around.....and you still have yet to meet your maker!!!
Godbless you Dawn and family

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••