Man hurt after wife hurls knife at him

Aug 19, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Gazette

A man was treated at Evans Army Hospital on Fort Carson after his wife threw a knife at him early today, police said.Officers arrested 19-year-old Desirae Polzin at a house at 4000 Westmeadow Drive, near ...

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Oct 21, 2009
Mother of Desirae

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

It really angers me that you can paste my daughter's picture all over the news, when it's a bullshit story. Her husband, Jordan Polzin is under pyschological care since his return from Iraq and my daughter has been doing everything in her power to help him. In his pyschological/medicated state, he thinks she is hurting him and wants to "destroy" her life in any way he can think of. My daughter grew up with a severly disabled brother and would never intentionally hurt anyone, she's always helping soemone. And now, to be plummeted by someone with pyschological problems and condemed by the police and the media is going to make her never trust anyone ever again. Someone needs to investigate this messed up "story" and make her life right again.

“Don't like the rules?...Leave”

Since: Mar 07

Denver, but on pause...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Mother of Desirae wrote:
It really angers me that you can paste my daughter's picture all over the news, when it's a bullshit story. Her husband, Jordan Polzin is under pyschological care since his return from Iraq and my daughter has been doing everything in her power to help him. In his pyschological/medicated state, he thinks she is hurting him and wants to "destroy" her life in any way he can think of. My daughter grew up with a severly disabled brother and would never intentionally hurt anyone, she's always helping soemone. And now, to be plummeted by someone with pyschological problems and condemed by the police and the media is going to make her never trust anyone ever again. Someone needs to investigate this messed up "story" and make her life right again.
I'd suggest taking your concerns to the Investigating Agency...Then I'd contact the reporting media, and inform them as well...
Know this though, in ANY case where there's Domestic Violence, whoever has visible wounds is considered the "victim"...
MrMojoRisin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Mother of Desirae wrote:
I didn't see her picture, is she "Hot"?

I wish my wife would throw a knife at me, it turns me on when she gets mad and starts throwing things at me. I think we need to add some spice to our relationship and have her throw one at me.

“Denver Post”

Since: Feb 08

Kremmling Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

MrMojoRisin wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish my wife would throw a knife at me, it turns me on when she gets mad and starts throwing things at me. I think we need to add some spice to our relationship and have her throw one at me.
Oh you jerk get real please!
Judge Roy Bean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2008

MrMojoRisin wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry bucko, I give your wife all the spice she needs. She's a real spinner.
Army Wife

Green Valley, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2008

Mother of Desirae wrote:
I know your daughter and her husband, and it is not a bullshit story, he was the victim. Period. End of story.

Since: Nov 07

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2008

At least two sides to every story and most parents want to believe what their children (even adult children) tell them. Arresting officers don't love suspects and are less biased when listening to the stories in order to determine which side is most credible.
Breakfast Club

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2008

Denver anon wrote:
At least two sides to every story and most parents want to believe what their children (even adult children) tell them. Arresting officers don't love suspects and are less biased when listening to the stories in order to determine which side is most credible.
I almost fell asleep reading your post.

Since: Nov 07

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2008

Breakfast Club wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost fell asleep reading your post.
Sorry, but if you were looking for entertainment or humor, this was the wrong thread.
Army Wife

Green Valley, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2008

Denver anon:

You are totally right- parents always want to believe their children, but in this case, the police obviously had a reason to arrest her. My heart goes out to Mr Polzin. It is so sad that Desirae just threw her life away over anger that she cannot control.
abc

Berlin, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2008

Obviously Desirae is the pyscho one here. If she cant sit down and talk rationally about her problems without throwing sharp objects at her husband, whom your sposed to love and cherish, through SICKNESS... then wow. I think she needs the help. Personaly, i know jordan and he HAS been trying. Its not his fault he has the problems he does.. why dont you go to iraq and see if you come back perfectly fine. Jordan has been sober for quite some time now, and i dont think desirae going out and getting drunk helps anything to much. Dont start shit. Grow up. and for desiraes mom, lay the fuck off. Let your daughter fight her own battles for a little while.

“This too shall pass”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2008

Here's a link to an article w/ photo: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/17222245... #

She looks really young. I think her frontal lobe still has some developing to do.

It's tough to say who the "bad" one is here, but if one has a knife wound, the other will most likely be introduced to their new Italian cousin "Dom Vio".
Team Jordan

Marinette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2008

Mother of Desirae wrote:
So if your daughter is so innocent what was she doing drinking at 17in the first place? I have seen many pictures posted all over the web of your daughter partying at a pretty young age, these pictures are being posted by her own friends so are you going to whine to them too??? Obviously she has some mental problems of her own, last I knew stabbing people wasnt exactly an act of normal behavior. Come on now it is what it is , I dont see messages that he is posting about what a physco bitch she is, I guess that makes him the mature on in the situation huh?
Team Jordan

Marinette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2008

sorry she's 19...an adult....therefore responbile for her own actions.
Team Jordan

Marinette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2008

Also from what I understand Jordan isnt even pressing charges, now honestly if it was the other way around I am sure he would not see the light of day for a long time. Throwing knifes is not ok and it is not fair of you to make situations worse for him, being stabbed isnt bad enough?
ex army guy

Dalhart, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

in jordans defense desirae was seein me when all this happened....i have nothing against the man...his ex wife was a lien cheating whore who deserved to get locked up...the only reason they fought was because he found out that we were seeing each other thru a friend....and it really irritates me because i dated desirae from ait in ft jackson from july 3 2007 to october then she married and continnued seeing me when she moved to ft carson with jordan...
J Polzin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

I like pie

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

My eyes, my poor little eyes!!! My GOD that bitch is fugly.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

she does have dick lips, though!

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

abc wrote:
Obviously Desirae is the pyscho one here. If she cant sit down and talk rationally about her problems without throwing sharp objects at her husband, whom your sposed to love and cherish, through SICKNESS... then wow. I think she needs the help. Personaly, i know jordan and he HAS been trying. Its not his fault he has the problems he does.. why dont you go to iraq and see if you come back perfectly fine. Jordan has been sober for quite some time now, and i dont think desirae going out and getting drunk helps anything to much. Dont start shit. Grow up. and for desiraes mom, lay the fuck off. Let your daughter fight her own battles for a little while.
Is Mom also a booze hag? I'm heading to the area soon and would be up for some booze hag companionship. Heard the dives on Colfax might be the proper area to meet Mom. Is she hot?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••