Fort Campbell soldier killed in Afgha...

Fort Campbell soldier killed in Afghanistan

There are 25 comments on the WEHT-TV Evansville story from Jan 17, 2011, titled Fort Campbell soldier killed in Afghanistan. In it, WEHT-TV Evansville reports that:

The military says a Fort Campbell soldier from Ohio has died in eastern Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEHT-TV Evansville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#21 Jan 27, 2011
i beafia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe uh huh now that is sane rational argument... Freak! Bye bye when you leaving? Egypt is a pretty safe cool place. Get while the getting is good! <wink> awww poor you!
Maybe our rotten troops will invade there as well....who knows?

We are just and arrogant armed nation....high tech NAZIS trying to control the world.

The USA and its military machine will grind itself to pieces, with death, debt and arrogance
i beafia

Chicago, IL

#22 Jan 27, 2011
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe our rotten troops will invade there as well....who knows?

We are just and arrogant armed nation....high tech NAZIS trying to control the world.

The USA and its military machine will grind itself to pieces, with death, debt and arrogance
Yes yes yes blah blah blah haha bye bye bye. Perhaps you can head on over and get beheaded since it is used for nothing. Don't worry the war machine won't stop them!!
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#23 Jan 27, 2011
i beafia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes yes yes blah blah blah haha bye bye bye. Perhaps you can head on over and get beheaded since it is used for nothing. Don't worry the war machine won't stop them!!
The heart of the USA is rotten with pure GREED

How much are US corporations making on this fiasco you stupid fool?

Or are you stupid enough to buy the lie that we actually care about PEACE? Are you that ignorant?

We are the worlds sickest, greediest nation, a pathetic disgrace.

Our troops are NOTHING, just pawns wallowing in lies and death
i beafia

Chicago, IL

#24 Jan 28, 2011
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>The heart of the USA is rotten with pure GREED

How much are US corporations making on this fiasco you stupid fool?

Or are you stupid enough to buy the lie that we actually care about PEACE? Are you that ignorant?

We are the worlds sickest, greediest nation, a pathetic disgrace.

Our troops are NOTHING, just pawns wallowing in lies and death
Hey greedy ass remove yourself you are taking up valued space precious oxygen from people who would love to have a quarter of the freedom and life you have got. STOP being do damn greedy sicko!!
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#25 Jan 28, 2011
i beafia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey greedy ass remove yourself you are taking up valued space precious oxygen from people who would love to have a quarter of the freedom and life you have got. STOP being do damn greedy sicko!!
Go to the MIDEAST and die for your corrupt government...beat it you flunky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee veterans dine at White House (Mar '12) Apr '18 Maggie 15
News 101st Airborne Division Band member Ruben Salin... (May '17) May '17 New Resident 3
News Allen to be next ICC president (May '17) May '17 Bee zero 3
News Obama thanking Navy SEALs who raided bin Laden (May '11) Apr '17 Aurora Colorado 6
News COOPER: Looking back at the Creek Indian War of... (Dec '16) Apr '17 General Zod 31
News Soldier's hero dog 'stolen' by military (Nov '14) Nov '15 Grammy904 6
News Chamber says cuts coming to Fort Campbell (Nov '14) Nov '14 Carolyn 1