Fort Campbell soldier killed in Afghanistan

Jan 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WEHT-TV Evansville

The military says a Fort Campbell soldier from Ohio has died in eastern Afghanistan.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Rattle Kattle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

That is what happens when you invade other nations.

No safety, no surprize , no sympathy....

The USA is a sick war monger nation....what else is news?
Oh my

New Concord, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

There you are.. i havent read your crazy posts in awhile.. were you on vacation?
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

Our soldiers are accomplishing NOTHING....but body bags, flags, mouments, memorials and coffins are cheap.

The USA is in love with war and will die from its own poison.

Follow the money..BIMBO...it is all about REVENGE and money

Oh my

New Concord, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Is that your auto-reply? ha ha ha...
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Oh my wrote:
Is that your auto-reply? ha ha ha...
Keep laughing fool.....the 6000 US or so killed by this war are not.

There is nothing funny about war....so take your lips and stuff them where the sun don't shine.
Oh my

New Concord, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Oh snappy comeback. Your same old jibber jabber is entertaining!
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Oh my wrote:
Oh snappy comeback. Your same old jibber jabber is entertaining!
Our WELFARE military is infecting how many countries at taxpayer expense?

S.Korea
Bosnia
Laughnistan
Iraq
Kuwait
Germany
Japan,etc etc etc

As our economy collapses from the weight of our occupations and wars....will our worthless military invaders and occupiers still expect to be called heroes.

These wars are costing the taxpayer $500M a day.....every penny borrowed.

Our parasite military machine is hurting us more than it is helping anyone

So go hide behind the lies and you sick government, perhaps our GREAT FALSE HEROES can invade the Artic next and have a WAR on ICE.

The american people are up to their butt in poverty and crime plus we have to support our rotten spoiled , platinum plated military and the crooks that control it.

God does NOT Bless America...his check bounced

i beafia

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

My prayers are with family and friends. I thank them for their very personal sacrifice.
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

i beafia wrote:
My prayers are with family and friends. I thank them for their very personal sacrifice.
Your Prayers amount to nothing.

Who would JESUS BOMB?

Afgahistan does not belong to the USA, we need to get OUT and stay out.

Rattle Kattles Son

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Rattle Kattle wrote:
Our soldiers are accomplishing NOTHING....but body bags, flags, mouments, memorials and coffins are cheap.
The USA is in love with war and will die from its own poison.
Follow the money..BIMBO...it is all about REVENGE and money
Dad...

If anyone is in love with anyone around here it's you! You love yourself way too much. And how come your VA Doctor cut your medicine dosage down? The reason I ask is because it's starting to show. Dad please...stay off of these message boards you are making a complete ass out of yourself.
Rattle Kattles Son

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Prayers amount to nothing.
Who would JESUS BOMB?
Afgahistan does not belong to the USA, we need to get OUT and stay out.
Dad,
I believe Jesus made it rain for 40 days & 40 nights to kill all bad people..USA can't make it rain for that long so they turn to bombing to get rid of all the bad people..So to answer your question..Jesus does kill but in a different way.
Please let that other man pray.
i beafia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Rattle Kattle wrote:
That is what happens when you invade other nations.

No safety, no surprize , no sympathy....

The USA is a sick war monger nation....what else is news?
Rattle kattle huh? Lol. Hey idiot don't hang in this sick safe war mongering country. Go hang where you have to fend for yourself. Let me know how it works out for you... Ass wipe!!
Rattle Kattle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

i beafia wrote:
<quoted text>
Rattle kattle huh? Lol. Hey idiot don't hang in this sick safe war mongering country. Go hang where you have to fend for yourself. Let me know how it works out for you... Ass wipe!!
Your response was so touching.

Did it every occur to your empty head that we are hurting ourselves far worse than any imagined enemy.

This soldier died BECAUSE he was in AFGHANISTAN....now who wanted him there?

Osama Bin Laden was quoted "the events of 9/11/01 will be a dark day for america and it will bring the war to Afghanistan where we have maximum advantage".

Our governemnt fell right into OSAMA BIN LADEN'S trap and will remain there until we finally figure out what fools he has made of us.

TIME and Expense guarentee our eventual defeat, so just keep sending our troops to die for nothing.
i beafia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>Your response was so touching.

Did it every occur to your empty head that we are hurting ourselves far worse than any imagined enemy.

This soldier died BECAUSE he was in AFGHANISTAN....now who wanted him there?

Osama Bin Laden was quoted "the events of 9/11/01 will be a dark day for america and it will bring the war to Afghanistan where we have maximum advantage".

Our governemnt fell right into OSAMA BIN LADEN'S trap and will remain there until we finally figure out what fools he has made of us.

TIME and Expense guarentee our eventual defeat, so just keep sending our troops to die for nothing.
Did it ever occur to you we are all human beings and evil is evil no matter what part of this earth it is on.. Ass wipe! Our soldiers garner more respect and create more friendships around this world than you and your huddle and hide in the corner attitude could ever gain. You remove yourself from this awful country we will help you. Funny you can leave this hell hole unlike most around the world. Bye bye!!
Rattle Kattle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

i beafia wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you we are all human beings and evil is evil no matter what part of this earth it is on.. Ass wipe! Our soldiers garner more respect and create more friendships around this world than you and your huddle and hide in the corner attitude could ever gain. You remove yourself from this awful country we will help you. Funny you can leave this hell hole unlike most around the world. Bye bye!!
Okay , I give up...what kind of drugs are you on?

Our soldiers are just a bunch of Choirboys....with M16s, missles, submarines, nukes, cluster bombs, etc , etc.

An iron fist in a velvet glove...but guess what knucklehead...they are defending a nation that is stone cold BROKE and cannot afford our meddling Choirboys and their mideastern Blunder festival any longer.

The rich and the politicians do not go to war, they just profit from it.

That is because they have mindless soldiers to do their dirty work for them.

Does GOD BLESS America? How much do we pay him, is our check any good? Lets hope we do not run out of paper and green ink to finance this fiasco.

Now grow up...

i beafia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>Okay , I give up...what kind of drugs are you on?

Our soldiers are just a bunch of Choirboys....with M16s, missles, submarines, nukes, cluster bombs, etc , etc.

An iron fist in a velvet glove...but guess what knucklehead...they are defending a nation that is stone cold BROKE and cannot afford our meddling Choirboys and their mideastern Blunder festival any longer.

The rich and the politicians do not go to war, they just profit from it.

That is because they have mindless soldiers to do their dirty work for them.

Does GOD BLESS America? How much do we pay him, is our check any good? Lets hope we do not run out of paper and green ink to finance this fiasco.

Now grow up...
Haha there are the words you would die by without those " choir boys" keeping those loose lips of yours safe.

You are the type that would see a child being kidnapped, a woman being raped, hear screams of help in the night and simply walk away,,..right "give-up " . Don't worry your pretty little head nobody expects anything from parasites like you.

Don't use money for your cowards excuse. Money means nothing to people like you. You I am sure support taking others hard earned money to fund shit that only you and five of your friends care about. When you leaving? There is s dictator some where waiting for idiots like you. Bye bye ass wipe!!!
Rattle Kattle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

i beafia wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha there are the words you would die by without those " choir boys" keeping those loose lips of yours safe.
You are the type that would see a child being kidnapped, a woman being raped, hear screams of help in the night and simply walk away,,..right "give-up " . Don't worry your pretty little head nobody expects anything from parasites like you.
Don't use money for your cowards excuse. Money means nothing to people like you. You I am sure support taking others hard earned money to fund shit that only you and five of your friends care about. When you leaving? There is s dictator some where waiting for idiots like you. Bye bye ass wipe!!!
You Fool....Our troops are over paid, over decorated and over there.

Our troops are doing ZERO to protect this country you fool...we do not live in the mideast.

i beafia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>You Fool....Our troops are over paid, over decorated and over there.

Our troops are doing ZERO to protect this country you fool...we do not live in the mideast.
Hey rattle-kattle is that the sound that pea you call a brain makes rolling around in that empty useless dome on your shoulders?

No pea brain but the Mideast is on this earth with you you racist bigot FOOL!
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

i beafia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey rattle-kattle is that the sound that pea you call a brain makes rolling around in that empty useless dome on your shoulders?
No pea brain but the Mideast is on this earth with you you racist bigot FOOL!
Is that soldeir DEAD or what?

Is his corpse ROTTING or what?

Now ,who sent him to die...you Fu****ng idiot

He got what he wanted....DEATH....the SUPERPOWER USA ate his corpse and washed down the meal with lies.
i beafia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>Is that soldeir DEAD or what?

Is his corpse ROTTING or what?

Now ,who sent him to die...you Fu****ng idiot

He got what he wanted....DEATH....the SUPERPOWER USA ate his corpse and washed down the meal with lies.
Hehe uh huh now that is sane rational argument... Freak! Bye bye when you leaving? Egypt is a pretty safe cool place. Get while the getting is good! <wink> awww poor you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Campbell Discussions

Search the Fort Campbell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Cougar' caught having sex with 'Screaming Eagl... Jul 3 Weather Channel 2
Social life Jun 23 Hope 1
Kentucky solider Nathaniel Garvin of Radcliff a... (Jul '10) Feb '14 Timothy Garvin 3
Tazewell County Sheriff's detectives aid milita... Feb '14 sis 2
Fort Knox area relieved cuts spare human resour... (Jul '13) Sep '13 Mr Big 6
News briefs from around Kentucky at 1:58 a.m. EDT (Sep '13) Sep '13 Pam 1
Nashville, statewide rallies for Tennessee Marr... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Brandt 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••