Mass. family mourns loss of son who served at Fort Campbell

There are 2 comments on the The Leaf-Chronicle story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Mass. family mourns loss of son who served at Fort Campbell. In it, The Leaf-Chronicle reports that:

LYNN, Mass. -- A Massachusetts family is grieving after receiving the news that their soldier son died in an off-base accident near Fort Campbell, Ky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Leaf-Chronicle.

lakerfan

Smyrna, TN

#1 Jan 14, 2013
My sympathy goes out to the family and friends of Pfc. Antonio Syrakos. My family and I salute him and are grateful for his service to our country.
lostflower

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2013
I didn't know the man but being from a family who had a father, a brother, uncles, an aunt and many cousins who served in the military,, I understand their grief and wish them peace at this sad time in their lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soldier's hero dog 'stolen' by military (Nov '14) Nov '14 debraraes 5
News Chamber says cuts coming to Fort Campbell (Nov '14) Nov '14 Carolyn 1
News 101st Airborne Division to deploy to Liberia in... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Roger Edgar 7
News 'Cougar' caught having sex with 'Screaming Eagl... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Suebi212 3
Social life (Jun '14) Jun '14 Hope 1
News Kentucky solider Nathaniel Garvin of Radcliff a... (Jul '10) Feb '14 Timothy Garvin 3
News Tazewell County Sheriff's detectives aid milita... (Feb '14) Feb '14 sis 2
More from around the web