Pa. soldier among 2 killed by blast i...

Pa. soldier among 2 killed by blast in Afghanistan

There are 12 comments on the York Dispatch story from Nov 24, 2010, titled Pa. soldier among 2 killed by blast in Afghanistan. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

The military announced two Fort Campbell soldiers were killed when a bomb exploded near their patrol in southern Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#1 Nov 25, 2010
Unfortunately that is the price you pay when your TROOPS invade other nations.

The USA is a sick revengeful nation currently making an FOOL of itself in the mideast.

The terrorists are not coming. We are delivering our kids to them...6500 so far.

So keep wasting trillions on death and destruction, then spew the LIE that we are fighting for freedom.
Speaking of FOOLS

Jersey Shore, PA

#2 Nov 25, 2010
Rattle Kattle wrote:
Unfortunately that is the price you pay when your TROOPS invade other nations.
The USA is a sick revengeful nation currently making an FOOL of itself in the mideast.
The terrorists are not coming. We are delivering our kids to them...6500 so far.
So keep wasting trillions on death and destruction, then spew the LIE that we are fighting for freedom.
Lol! Revengeful nation, over 6500 kids! More patriotic, brave, courageous KIDS were killed in the first nine (9) SECONDS during the Normandy invasion! But THEY knew the meaning of sacrifice, while pathetic individuals such as YOU have no idea about freedom. I would love to see THEM drop the NEXT ONE on your front lawn. Then we'll really see how your Freedom Fighting abilities take hold. You'll scurry to your basement, call the authorities on your cell phone and ask for immediate 'front yard troops'. You're a sick disgusting individual. Lol!!!
Rattle Kattle Son

Gettysburg, PA

#3 Nov 25, 2010
Rattle Kattle wrote:
Unfortunately that is the price you pay when your TROOPS invade other nations.
The USA is a sick revengeful nation currently making an FOOL of itself in the mideast.
The terrorists are not coming. We are delivering our kids to them...6500 so far.
So keep wasting trillions on death and destruction, then spew the LIE that we are fighting for freedom.
Dad,

You continue to make a complete A..SSS out of yourself on here. Please go back to the VA Mental Ward and get a renewal on your medicine....
Rattle Kattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#4 Nov 26, 2010
Speaking of FOOLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Revengeful nation, over 6500 kids! More patriotic, brave, courageous KIDS were killed in the first nine (9) SECONDS during the Normandy invasion! But THEY knew the meaning of sacrifice, while pathetic individuals such as YOU have no idea about freedom. I would love to see THEM drop the NEXT ONE on your front lawn. Then we'll really see how your Freedom Fighting abilities take hold. You'll scurry to your basement, call the authorities on your cell phone and ask for immediate 'front yard troops'. You're a sick disgusting individual. Lol!!!
JUST KEEP SENDING those nieve KIDS to DIE for a lie.

What have our 'false heroes' accomplished with their 10 years of stupidity in the region

6500 dead US Corpses

Unknown THOUSANDS of dead Iraq and Afghans...many totally innocent

Destruction of the infrastructure in these nations

At least $3 trillion in new debt for our sick arrogant nation when you include all the long term debt.

Then we praise our FALSE GOOD GUY troops as they stuff their fat faces with TURKEY.

We send care packages to our false invader heroes as they occupy 2 nations and attack in another.

Heroism, sacrifice? The NAZIs were heroes and sacrifed as well as they invaded other countries and tried to INSTALL puppet governments.

USA go HOME...you have been defeated by the folly of your own mission.

Your arrogant sick nation is $14 TRILLION in debt and borrowing more to pay the interest as the world watches in amazement.

Quit hiding your evil sick WAR BUSINESS profits behing the alleged heroism of your invading soldiers
George

Washington, DC

#5 Nov 26, 2010
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
JUST KEEP SENDING those nieve KIDS to DIE for a lie.
What have our 'false heroes' accomplished with their 10 years of stupidity in the region
6500 dead US Corpses
Unknown THOUSANDS of dead Iraq and Afghans...many totally innocent
Destruction of the infrastructure in these nations
At least $3 trillion in new debt for our sick arrogant nation when you include all the long term debt.
Then we praise our FALSE GOOD GUY troops as they stuff their fat faces with TURKEY.
We send care packages to our false invader heroes as they occupy 2 nations and attack in another.
Heroism, sacrifice? The NAZIs were heroes and sacrifed as well as they invaded other countries and tried to INSTALL puppet governments.
USA go HOME...you have been defeated by the folly of your own mission.
Your arrogant sick nation is $14 TRILLION in debt and borrowing more to pay the interest as the world watches in amazement.
Quit hiding your evil sick WAR BUSINESS profits behing the alleged heroism of your invading soldiers
Thanks for another ignorant post smedley!
Rattle Kattle Son

Gettysburg, PA

#6 Nov 26, 2010
George wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for another ignorant post smedley!
Dear Mr. George,

I want to apoligize for my Father's posts on here..he's a very sick man when he was in Viet Nam he was hit by a bullet in the head...he did survive but it left him with permanate brain damage as you and others noticed on here. He stopped taking his medication that the VA gave to him..when he does that he mind goes to hell...and when that happens he has a tendency of taking it out on the US Government as well as others on here.

Sincerely,
Rattle Kattle's Son
My Sincere Sympathy NOT

Jersey Shore, PA

#7 Nov 26, 2010
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
JUST KEEP SENDING those nieve KIDS to DIE for a lie.
What have our 'false heroes' accomplished with their 10 years of stupidity in the region
6500 dead US Corpses
Unknown THOUSANDS of dead Iraq and Afghans...many totally innocent
Destruction of the infrastructure in these nations
At least $3 trillion in new debt for our sick arrogant nation when you include all the long term debt.
Then we praise our FALSE GOOD GUY troops as they stuff their fat faces with TURKEY.
We send care packages to our false invader heroes as they occupy 2 nations and attack in another.
Heroism, sacrifice? The NAZIs were heroes and sacrifed as well as they invaded other countries and tried to INSTALL puppet governments.
USA go HOME...you have been defeated by the folly of your own mission.
Your arrogant sick nation is $14 TRILLION in debt and borrowing more to pay the interest as the world watches in amazement.
Quit hiding your evil sick WAR BUSINESS profits behing the alleged heroism of your invading soldiers
Calm down 'RAT'! I thoroughly understand your incurable psychosis. But attempt to understand the 'nieve'(whatever that is) KIDS that are fighting so that you are permitted to spew your stupidity. In this country we tolerate idiots, let them spew their ignorance, as luckily, their kind make no difference, well at least OUTSIDE of our 'Hallowed Halls of Learning'. Lucky for you, as you would have most certainly been gassed, at birth, by the Nazis. I sympathize with you on not having the balls to even consider the military, they would have lent a sympathetic ear to your demented mind; may have even offered you treatment. As it is, you are all alone, in mother's cellar, trying to cope! Sad individual...shoot yourself and escape your misery. I would send you a 'care package' of razor blades, but you wouldn't have the balls to use them, so suffer!
Rattle Kattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#8 Nov 26, 2010
My Sincere Sympathy NOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down 'RAT'! I thoroughly understand your incurable psychosis. But attempt to understand the 'nieve'(whatever that is) KIDS that are fighting so that you are permitted to spew your stupidity. In this country we tolerate idiots, let them spew their ignorance, as luckily, their kind make no difference, well at least OUTSIDE of our 'Hallowed Halls of Learning'. Lucky for you, as you would have most certainly been gassed, at birth, by the Nazis. I sympathize with you on not having the balls to even consider the military, they would have lent a sympathetic ear to your demented mind; may have even offered you treatment. As it is, you are all alone, in mother's cellar, trying to cope! Sad individual...shoot yourself and escape your misery. I would send you a 'care package' of razor blades, but you wouldn't have the balls to use them, so suffer!
Our TROOPS are dupes...nothing heroic about our invasions

You are attacking me personally because you have no argument except the FALSE HEROISM of our GOOD GUY troops as they bomb the world.

Y dont U go th Laughnistan and risk your life on sick American REVENGE?

Git....go relieve some of theose dumb kids that are wasting their lives on another rotten US war.

GIT..PUNK....put your money where your life is and take the VFW with you
Rattle Kattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#9 Nov 26, 2010
Rattle Kattle Son wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mr. George,
I want to apoligize for my Father's posts on here..he's a very sick man when he was in Viet Nam he was hit by a bullet in the head...he did survive but it left him with permanate brain damage as you and others noticed on here. He stopped taking his medication that the VA gave to him..when he does that he mind goes to hell...and when that happens he has a tendency of taking it out on the US Government as well as others on here.
Sincerely,
Rattle Kattle's Son
I want a DNA test,,,lets get on MAURY SHOW so your MOmmy can find her BABY DADDY.

The US Government.....OH that greedy disaster on the Potomac... who could not love that Anti American disaster
My Sincere Sympathy NOT

Jersey Shore, PA

#10 Nov 27, 2010
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Our TROOPS are dupes...nothing heroic about our invasions
You are attacking me personally because you have no argument except the FALSE HEROISM of our GOOD GUY troops as they bomb the world.
Y dont U go th Laughnistan and risk your life on sick American REVENGE?
Git....go relieve some of theose dumb kids that are wasting their lives on another rotten US war.
GIT..PUNK....put your money where your life is and take the VFW with you
Sounds like a counter offensive on the personal attack stuff, along with my 53 year Life Membership in the VFW. If my senile memory serves me correctly, the barest minimum in joining the VFW was to at least have served in the military. Of course you wouldn't know anything about this. Forgot, no cellars in FL, just stay in the back room of Mommies metal ghetto trailer and spew your hatred toward our brave kids. DNA, I'm sure the same stuff runs through your veins as Jane Fonda's. You should be invited to the VFW National Convention as a guest speaker, better yet, spew your venom in front of a group of brave young soldiers just returning from over there. Over there, to you, is anywhere our troops are stationed, outside of the U.S. of A. You still wearing your Woodrow Wilson lapel pin? Hang out on the FL beaches, and when the next inner-tube is available, from Cuban refugees hitting our shores, jump on it and swim across the pond to Cuba. Plane fare will personally be paid by me for you to permanently move to Venezuela/N. Korea/China...in the meantime, shut up...love it or leave it! You certainly are due another shock treatment to bring you out of you doldrums! Seek help immediately! Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition!
Rattle Kattle Son

Gettysburg, PA

#11 Nov 27, 2010
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I want a DNA test,,,lets get on MAURY SHOW so your MOmmy can find her BABY DADDY.
The US Government.....OH that greedy disaster on the Potomac... who could not love that Anti American disaster
Dad,

We did go on the Maury show...don't you remember? "YOU ARE THE FATHER" of me that is! I just found out that I have some half Brothers & Sisters....remember you were in Viet Nam...Thanks alot Dad...when can I finally meet them?
Thinker

Fair Bluff, NC

#12 Dec 9, 2010
you all are something else. Some of you need to go with a CAO and escort them to a house sometime and please feel free to voice your opion there. So vocal with all the trash talking but if it came to your door then what would you do--damn sure you would be thankful for any of our soldiers.
There is a church in Kansas that may need your support (actually only a family that hides behind the name of a church)
The men and women of our armed forces are some of the most honorable,selfless,intelligent and humble people I have ever had the honor of serving with and you hide here and badmouth the great sacrefices they make for you so you can sit here and spout gibberish---by the way how can this war be costing so much be earlier you said it was making a profit.
I am not the smartest man around but I do have respect and humility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soldier's hero dog 'stolen' by military (Nov '14) Nov '14 debraraes 5
News Chamber says cuts coming to Fort Campbell (Nov '14) Nov '14 Carolyn 1
News 101st Airborne Division to deploy to Liberia in... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Roger Edgar 7
News 'Cougar' caught having sex with 'Screaming Eagl... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Suebi212 3
Social life (Jun '14) Jun '14 Hope 1
News Kentucky solider Nathaniel Garvin of Radcliff a... (Jul '10) Feb '14 Timothy Garvin 3
News Tazewell County Sheriff's detectives aid milita... (Feb '14) Feb '14 sis 2
More from around the web