Cops: New Fort Hood Plot Was Nearly C...

Cops: New Fort Hood Plot Was Nearly Carried Out

There are 21 comments on the Fox News story from Jul 28, 2011, titled Cops: New Fort Hood Plot Was Nearly Carried Out. In it, Fox News reports that:

An Army private has been arrested in connection with an alleged plot to attack Fort Hood soldiers that authorities suggest was close to being carried out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Army of the Potomac

Uniontown, PA

#27 Aug 1, 2011
dave wrote:
remember you have to be lucky every time. they only have to be lucky once.
don't start wars then cry when there's a backlash that results in much American blood spilled. u brought it on yourselves.
How many wars did you arrogant step-and-fetches start? Good thing we Americans are so bellicose or else you brits would be yodeling in German. I hope we don't sell our nation's soul to the Mudslimes like you people did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 101st Airborne Division Band member Ruben Salin... May '17 New Resident 3
News Allen to be next ICC president May '17 Bee zero 3
News Obama thanking Navy SEALs who raided bin Laden (May '11) Apr '17 Aurora Colorado 6
News COOPER: Looking back at the Creek Indian War of... (Dec '16) Apr '17 General Zod 31
News Soldier's hero dog 'stolen' by military (Nov '14) Nov '15 Grammy904 6
News Chamber says cuts coming to Fort Campbell (Nov '14) Nov '14 Carolyn 1
News 101st Airborne Division to deploy to Liberia in... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Roger Edgar 7
More from around the web