AWOL Soldier Arrested in What Police ...

AWOL Soldier Arrested in What Police Identify as New Plot to Attack Fort Hood

There are 29 comments on the Fox News story from Jul 28, 2011, titled AWOL Soldier Arrested in What Police Identify as New Plot to Attack Fort Hood. In it, Fox News reports that:

An Army private has been arrested in connection with an alleged plot to attack Fort Hood that authorities suggest was close to being carried out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No Dempsey No Deanie

Paso Robles, CA

#26 Aug 1, 2011
Let me add - GEN Martin Dempsey's lousy policies and "doctrine" at TRADOC gave USAREC the power to recruit jihadists, and gang members. GEN Dempsey, who is reported to be a "singer", sing this - "
Hasta vista, baby".

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

The Compound

#27 Aug 1, 2011
No Dempsey No Deanie wrote:
I have never spent 1 second in the military, but I harbor a child-like nonsensical jealousy and resentment for them.
I fixed your post to reflect reality.
No Dempsey No Deanie

Paso Robles, CA

#28 Aug 1, 2011
Sorry. It's reality based - we are talking about Dempsey and his failed policies - trying to deflect his failures and negligence on to the Army at large is pure APA or JAG BS. You failed. Ha!Ha!Ha! Dump GEN Dempsey - do the Army and DOD a favor! Cartwright and Odierno are waiting in the wings - move one of them up!

The Compound

#29 Aug 1, 2011
Sorry. It's reality based - we are talking about Dempsey and his failed policies - trying to deflect his failures and negligence on to the Army at large is pure APA or JAG BS. You failed. Ha!Ha!Ha! Dump GEN Dempsey - do the Army and DOD a favor! Cartwright and Odierno are waiting in the wings - move one of them up!
Just to clarify... I failed because you have some predisposition to hate the military? And cackling to yourself like a schizo somehow makes you an authority on all things military even though you never served 1 second in your life?

Makes perfect sense.
No Dempsey No Deanie

Paso Robles, CA

#30 Aug 1, 2011
Can't take it that someone is bursting your precious little "bubble"? Those in the military are not unaccountable - you seem to think they are. Sorry. You have become delusional to think the world has to agree with you. To have a discussion with you, "you have to be in the military". Resorting to name calling reflects your mentality - you're out of options. Phoney macho? Controlling? It's OK to come out of the closet now - DADT has been repealed - you can relax now.

The Compound

#31 Aug 1, 2011
Can't take it that someone is bursting your precious little "bubble"? Those in the military are not unaccountable - you seem to think they are. Sorry. You have become delusional to think the world has to agree with you. To have a discussion with you, "you have to be in the military". Resorting to name calling reflects your mentality - you're out of options. Phoney macho? Controlling? It's OK to come out of the closet now - DADT has been repealed - you can relax now.
Basically yeah, you called it. Unless you have been in the military you have no clue what you are talking about. Anyone in the military can tell by the language and lack of jargon that you are a laughable call of duty armchair general. Stay out of our business and we will stay out of your weekly call of duty appreciation meetings, deal?

The military is THE MOST ACCOUNTABLE and professional orgainization on earth. People routinely get fired for thier subordinates f***ing up. How much more accountable does it get? If you lose your meal card here you get a statement of charges for 5 freaking dollars and it comes out of your check. Is that accountable enough for you? Find me one civ organization that is more accountable. You can't. Had you spend 1 microsecond in the military you would know these things. Therefore, your absurd proclamations tell anyone reading what you DON'T know and the experience that you DON'T have.

To top it off, you throw in a gay joke, how teenager of you. You are dismissed, kid.
No Dempsey No Deanie

Paso Robles, CA

#32 Aug 2, 2011
I think it is time for you to let go of your rant. You referred to me as a schizo in your second post. You can dish it out but can't take it. You're the "joker" everyone else has to toe the line, "Yes, Sir". Let me remind you the taxpayers pay your salary, entitlements, benefits and your retirement someday. If we have an opinion you don't care for try to respond in the manner of as person with average intelligence or keep it to yourself. You are a federal employee posting on a public forum, I will remind you.

The American public and taxpayers can think for ourselves. If we believe GEN Martin Dempsey needs to be not promoted, we are entitled to our opinion with out your inane uninformed tangential blustering.
Who Is This

Paso Robles, CA

#34 Aug 2, 2011
Martyr Machine? I recommend you be reported to CID and maybe the FBI as a federal employee for harassing and using profanity on a public website. Why don't you keep your big fat mouth shut when it is obvious you do not know what you are talking about? The poster has a beef with Dempsey - they did not say anything about the Army. You have a short attention span and are easily frustrated. You are a disgrace to the uniform. Poster report him to CID - I believe they have a 1-800#. Here is a perfect example of why we should cut defense.

The Compound

#35 Aug 2, 2011
Who Is This wrote:
Martyr Machine? I recommend you be reported to CID and maybe the FBI as a federal employee for harassing and using profanity on a public website. Why don't you keep your big fat mouth shut when it is obvious you do not know what you are talking about? The poster has a beef with Dempsey - they did not say anything about the Army. You have a short attention span and are easily frustrated. You are a disgrace to the uniform. Poster report him to CID - I believe they have a 1-800#. Here is a perfect example of why we should cut defense.
What's the matter, your wife left you for a respectable military man? It is pretty obvious that you too are a butt-hurt liberal.

This idiot has no beef with anyone because they have no clue what they are talkng about - just like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee veterans dine at White House (Mar '12) Nov '17 Yeags 12
News 101st Airborne Division Band member Ruben Salin... (May '17) May '17 New Resident 3
News Allen to be next ICC president (May '17) May '17 Bee zero 3
News Obama thanking Navy SEALs who raided bin Laden (May '11) Apr '17 Aurora Colorado 6
News COOPER: Looking back at the Creek Indian War of... (Dec '16) Apr '17 General Zod 31
News Soldier's hero dog 'stolen' by military (Nov '14) Nov '15 Grammy904 6
News Chamber says cuts coming to Fort Campbell (Nov '14) Nov '14 Carolyn 1
More from around the web