Ky. soldier killed in Afghanistan

Ky. soldier killed in Afghanistan

There are 347 comments on the Community Press & Recorder story from Jul 15, 2010, titled Ky. soldier killed in Afghanistan. In it, Community Press & Recorder reports that:

On the day he would have turned 21, Radcliff resident Nathaniel Garvin's body was retrieved by his family at Dover Air Force Base after Garvin became the latest Kentucky soldier to die in Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Community Press & Recorder.

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Rattle Cattle

Sanford, FL

#373 Aug 18, 2010
your crazy wrote:
you must be a muslim.or just plain stupid what if these had been your kids.this stuff is crazy, you dont have ti agree with the war but support the troops.
It is supposed to be YOUR ARE CRAZY...not ...your crazy.

Crazy is invading other peoples countries and calling yourself heroic.

Supporting the troops does not include sending them to be picked off during an invasion ...that is crazy

soldier

Sterling, VA

#374 Aug 19, 2010
were not being picked off. Oh an YOUR is you are so you wouldnt say YOUR ARE CRAZY you dumb bitch
US Citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

#375 Aug 19, 2010
Rattle Cattle wrote:
<quoted text>
It is supposed to be YOUR ARE CRAZY...not ...your crazy.
Crazy is invading other peoples countries and calling yourself heroic.
Supporting the troops does not include sending them to be picked off during an invasion ...that is crazy
These flag waving pretend patriots, can't even comprehend that their loving Government and military, is leaving 50,000 of our friends & family behind in a support capacity(easy soft targets). With the nearest combat readiness support located in Kuwait. If that doesn't send you a message, what will. Can you imagine leaving 50,000 US forces behind in South Vietnam, so that North Vietnamese Forces could over throw them within weeks, is beyond absurd. So, what the hell is this criminal Government doing with their beloved military in Iraq?
Rattle Cattle

State College, PA

#376 Aug 19, 2010
US Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
These flag waving pretend patriots, can't even comprehend that their loving Government and military, is leaving 50,000 of our friends & family behind in a support capacity(easy soft targets). With the nearest combat readiness support located in Kuwait. If that doesn't send you a message, what will. Can you imagine leaving 50,000 US forces behind in South Vietnam, so that North Vietnamese Forces could over throw them within weeks, is beyond absurd. So, what the hell is this criminal Government doing with their beloved military in Iraq?
Get in uniform..go over there HELP THEM!!..sitting back here and crying like a BIG baby does nothing but only makes you look like a wussy.
US Citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

#377 Aug 19, 2010
Rattle Cattle wrote:
<quoted text> Get in uniform..go over there HELP THEM!!..sitting back here and crying like a BIG baby does nothing but only makes you look like a wussy.
Funny!
Rattle Cattle

Christmas, FL

#378 Aug 19, 2010
Rattle Cattle wrote:
<quoted text> Get in uniform..go over there HELP THEM!!..sitting back here and crying like a BIG baby does nothing but only makes you look like a wussy.
Our troops are fools.......you go help those idiots fix IRAQ.

We accomplished nothing in IRAQ...you stupid fool except death and debt
whit

Duffield, VA

#379 Mar 29, 2011
OIF vet wrote:
This and all of these deaths are tragic! I new Nat personally, he was no hero just a shy plain person. Experiencing great personnel issues over in that hell box, which resulted in this. He will me missed by his family and friends. The rest of this country have no idea what the families endure and will for the rest of their lives. Stop knocking rattle rattle, hes only trying to awaken you to critical thought. Nothing good ever comes from war, NOTHING!
EXSCUSE ME MY BROTHER WAS AND A HERO I SUGGEST YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 101st Airborne Division Band member Ruben Salin... May '17 New Resident 3
News Allen to be next ICC president May '17 Bee zero 3
News Obama thanking Navy SEALs who raided bin Laden (May '11) Apr '17 Aurora Colorado 6
News COOPER: Looking back at the Creek Indian War of... (Dec '16) Apr '17 General Zod 31
News Soldier's hero dog 'stolen' by military (Nov '14) Nov '15 Grammy904 6
News Chamber says cuts coming to Fort Campbell (Nov '14) Nov '14 Carolyn 1
News 101st Airborne Division to deploy to Liberia in... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Roger Edgar 7
More from around the web