Flags lowered to half-staff in state ...

Flags lowered to half-staff in state for Army Spc. Chad Coleman

There are 1 comment on the WQOW story from Sep 7, 2010, titled Flags lowered to half-staff in state for Army Spc. Chad Coleman. In it, WQOW reports that:

Flags at Wisconsin National Guard armories, air bases and other facilities across the state will fly at half-staff today in honor of U.S. Army Spc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQOW.

Tom Barnett

Newnan, GA

#1 Sep 8, 2010
I taught Chad Construction Technology at Central Educational Center in Newnan, GA while he was in high school. He looked forward to a military career and serving his country. I admire his service and his willingness to give his all so that we might enjoy the freedom that everyone holds dear. We have a military picture of him on our bullentin board at this time so we can remember his sacrifice. Our thoughts and prayers are with his parents and family. God Bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama thanking Navy SEALs who raided bin Laden (May '11) Apr 25 Aurora Colorado 6
News COOPER: Looking back at the Creek Indian War of... Apr 17 General Zod 31
News Soldier's hero dog 'stolen' by military (Nov '14) Nov '15 Grammy904 6
News Chamber says cuts coming to Fort Campbell (Nov '14) Nov '14 Carolyn 1
News 101st Airborne Division to deploy to Liberia in... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Roger Edgar 7
News 'Cougar' caught having sex with 'Screaming Eagl... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Suebi212 3
Social life (Jun '14) Jun '14 Hope 1
More from around the web