Franklin Graham Pushes Filibuster Of ...

Franklin Graham Pushes Filibuster Of DADT Repeal, Holds Christian Concert At Fort Bragg

There are 103 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 25, 2010, titled Franklin Graham Pushes Filibuster Of DADT Repeal, Holds Christian Concert At Fort Bragg. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association will be putting on a concert called ďRock The FortĒ today at Fort Bragg in North Carolina. Of course, never mind that aids to Senator George Voinovich have confirmed that Reverend Franklin Graham, or someone associated with his ministry, was involved in pressuring the Senate to filibuster the repeal of Donít Ask, Donít Tell and effectively defund the military at the same time. If it was not Graham doing the calling, it was someone doing so on his order.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
tiqueboy

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2010
I am soooooo sick of you Religious zealots playing political football with the rights of a patricular group of AMERICAN CITIZENS.

What gives you the right?

One day God will strike you all down with the wave of his hand and you will then know just how wrong you really are.

I hope it is soon.

Amen
Curteese

Cathedral City, CA

#2 Sep 25, 2010
So this concert is being held on a military base. that means security and crowd control and the whole machine to run something of this nature.
Gosh, now what is paying for all this? Oh, yes. Taxes. My tainted gay taxes are paying for this evangelical recruiting rally. Incredible.
Do "they" want this to be a theocracy? Nahh!
"Onward Christian Soldiers!"
Dr Licole

Jackson, NJ

#4 Sep 25, 2010
Matthew Shepard wrote:
<quoted text>
I grow extreamly weary with the meek Christian message of tolerance that they offer homosexuals, it's only a message of repentance, mercy, and forgiveness, only to be seen as hateful bigotry by gay men and lesbian women.
However I do ponder with great fascination the fastest growing population and religion on earth, Islam and its tolerance of homosexuality, they drag their gay men and lesbian women kicking and screaming to soccer fields to beat them and decapitate them, proclaming Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!
"May the earth be cleansed of such filth!
For the throne of Allah shakes when a man sleeps with a man or a woman sleeps with another woman."
I also ponder with great anticipation if Islam is gaining a strong foothold in America that will erect a temple to Allah near ground zero?
I lobby for Christianity to step aside and let the real haters influence America on how best to deal with the homosexual infestation that plagues its society.
Here in America Islam will have sufficient football fields in which it can practice cleansing the earth of such filth.
When it comes down to American gays and lesbians vs. Islam
Who do you root for?
I can tolerate Islam if it eradicates homosexuality.
Viva Allah and his prophet Mohammad whose views are no tolerance for homosexuality!
Out spamming TOPIX today? How unique.....

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Doylestown, PA

#6 Sep 25, 2010
Christian sharia and Muslim sharia are entirely fungible.

This is about preventing theocracy and "religious" bigotry, from whatever "religion."

Since: Apr 07

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Sep 25, 2010
Yet your rant about homosexuality makes no sense. You act as if it's an "enemy" when you are sitting on a public message board advocating *the death* of gay people.

Somehow, by magic, your "philosophy" is good and their existence is bad. Somehow, although NOTHING HAS CHANGED in American society,*you* claim it has become "of the devil" and *you* claim that everyone must be *forced*-- literally FORCED -- to follow your philosophy, "religion" and dictates.

The reason I think they're stupid is that they *have not yet realized* HOW dangerous people like you are. They *DO NOT* get it. They don't understand that your "moral imperative" is completely irrational and will call for *every means you can find* to out them, rape them of their rights, and/or kill them.

They think they're protected to a degree they're not, even as their rights are *daily* being endangered in America.

It is my hope that they wake the ***k up and realize just how dangerous philosophies like yours really are. Those philosophies senselessly, brainlessly identify an "enemy" whose sole claim to being enemy is that they are *DIFFERENT* from you -- they're not *DOING* anything bad or wrong; they're simply *DIFFERENT* from you -- and then the philosophy dictates their *literal death*, because *you* don't like what you're seeing.

I have been exhorting and exhorting them to wake up to the KEY to philosphies like yours -- that they are i-r-r-a-t-i-o-n-a-l. Thus far, few of them get just how much danger they're really in.

Let's hope your post scares the ***k out of them and wakes them up.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Doylestown, PA

#9 Sep 25, 2010
"I can tolerate Islam if it eradicates homosexuality." "America teeter totters at the precipice and descends into the abyss because the infestation and plague of perversion wants acceptance."

Sounds like like this cum rag fer Jeebus should move to Saudi Arabia where he'd be safe from openly gay men invading his fantasies day and night. Praiz!
Curteese

Cathedral City, CA

#10 Sep 25, 2010
Matthew Shepard wrote:
<quoted text>
I grow extreamly weary with the meek Christian message of tolerance that they offer homosexuals, it's only a message of repentance, mercy, and forgiveness, only to be seen as hateful bigotry by gay men and lesbian women.
However I do ponder with great fascination the fastest growing population and religion on earth, Islam and its tolerance of homosexuality, they drag their gay men and lesbian women kicking and screaming to soccer fields to beat them and decapitate them, proclaming Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!
For the throne of Allah shakes when a man sleeps with a man or a woman sleeps with another woman."
I also ponder with great anticipation if Islam is gaining a strong foothold in America that will erect a temple to Allah near ground zero?
I lobby for Christianity to step aside and let the real haters influence America on how best to deal with the homosexual infestation that plagues its society.
Here in America Islam will have sufficient football fields in which it can practice cleansing the earth of such filth.
Who do you root for?
Viva Allah and his prophet Mohammad whose views are no tolerance for homosexuality!
Hey, Ali Baba, why don't you hop on your magic carpet and fly back to that filth hole of a "country" you are from.
Oh, yes, you will come back weeping like a little bitch.."but I was born here!" That's WORSE! Then ACT like it. I don't mean get on board with the Christian taliban. I mean act as though you are in a country of tolerance and EQUAL rights.
I don't get you bozos at all. Your people move heaven and earth to get away from your repressive "societies" yet moan like an unpaid whore if this society doesn't embrace your uber conservative agenda.
You miss the oppression of your country of origin? Go back to it. I think your women should be forced to wear western clothing, like tube tops and mini skirts, just the way women in your country are forced to wear those hideous rags over their heads like a kid's Halloween ghost costume.
Curteese

Cathedral City, CA

#11 Sep 25, 2010
Matthew Shepard wrote:
Homosexuality is mankind at its most debased state. Twenty-five years ago there were fewer gay men and lesbian women and those that were gay were so ashamed of who they were that they hid in a closet and hoped they remained undetected which is why gays hate gays that are cloaked/closeted.
Islam has been annexed by conquering empires, cultures and societies and has been witness to the eroding effect of an empire, culture or society that has accepted and embraced homosexuality to its own endangerment. Open homosexuality is an oracle of the demise of that culture.
For thousands and thousands of years Islam has protected its faith, culture, society, and its way of life by implementing capital punishment for the crime of homosexuality so that their society can better flourish. Heck Islam eradicates homosexuality like horticulturists prune dead branches off of trees.
At the end of the 1960s there was a sexual revolution that seemed harmless at the time, it was all about "Free Love" and "Open Sex". The effects of that revolution had a profound impact on the American culture and began its downward spiral. "Free Love" and "Open Sex" eroded truth, faith, morality and patriotism. Free love hated Americas endeavor to push back the oppression of communism world wide as free love indulged in and sought its own self-gratification.
For America Homosexuality is in its infancy stage. Stage One Homosexuality emerges from a closet with anger and hatred for disapproval. Stage Two Homosexuality demands marriage. But what about stages three, four, five, six, and on and on? America teeter totters at the precipice and descends into the abyss because the infestation and plague of perversion wants acceptance.
That's right, Osama. Stage six? Screwing Muslims like you in the football stadium. And not taking them to dinner afterward. Go strap on some dynamite and enter a Burger King full of first graders. You'll feel ever so much better blowing yourself up, taking decent people with you, and those 72 virgins are a waiting for your hairy ass and back and fingers and forehead. When the police try to pick up the pieces, they will claim "well, that's Osama all over!"
Curteese

Cathedral City, CA

#12 Sep 25, 2010
Matthew Shepard wrote:
Most homosexuals claim with a lot of enthusiasm that abortion is acceptable, and also claim that they were born gay, so I add the two together and that brings aborting gay fetuses into focus which results in causing gays to become perplexed as they squeal "THAT'S HATEFUL!!!"
I only smile because it's the only time homosexuals see abortion as being wrong.
Hopefully with early detection researchers will detect a gay gene thus offering heterosexual parents the option to abort the gay fetus. Because what self-respecting loving mother would ever want to give birth to a gay baby? If aborted it would alleviate the enormous amount of embarrassment, shame, and grief a normal family endures for having and raising a gay misfit.
Abortion is legal why not put it to good use?
It's not hateful to disapprove of homosexuality it's merely ethical, moral, normal, and patriotic.
I wish we could do a retroactive abortion on YOU. Let me stick the coat hanger into your head now. "I only smile" thinking of getting the vacuum and sucking your "brain" out of your head.

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Sep 25, 2010
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Ali Baba, why don't you hop on your magic carpet and fly back to that filth hole of a "country" you are from.
Oh, yes, you will come back weeping like a little bitch.."but I was born here!" That's WORSE! Then ACT like it. I don't mean get on board with the Christian taliban. I mean act as though you are in a country of tolerance and EQUAL rights.
I don't get you bozos at all. Your people move heaven and earth to get away from your repressive "societies" yet moan like an unpaid whore if this society doesn't embrace your uber conservative agenda.
You miss the oppression of your country of origin? Go back to it. I think your women should be forced to wear western clothing, like tube tops and mini skirts, just the way women in your country are forced to wear those hideous rags over their heads like a kid's Halloween ghost costume.
Thank you. I used to have some problems with posts like these but NOT ANYMORE; I support you COMPLETELY. If people are going to get so ugly that they cannot see sense but only their own irrational *BULLSHIT*, then I am all for telling them off like this. They want ugliness, they can get it stuffed back down their own goddamn throats.

I *want* you people to get so pissed off that you *stop* putting up with this and start doing things about it. I don't mean YOU; I mean generally, the national groups, a national movement. The anti-gay are *SO* organized against you; why are you not organized against them? There is *SO MUCH* you could do.

I continue to hope people get the message.
bart

Columbus, OH

#14 Sep 25, 2010
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Ali Baba, why don't you hop on your magic carpet and fly back to that filth hole of a "country" you are from.
I know right. I find the problem with Christian and Islam is that they seem to care more about the hereafter then the here and now. So much to the point they are completely willing to destroy the here and now to get to the hereafter.
Curteese

Cathedral City, CA

#15 Sep 25, 2010
rdg1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I used to have some problems with posts like these but NOT ANYMORE; I support you COMPLETELY. If people are going to get so ugly that they cannot see sense but only their own irrational *BULLSHIT*, then I am all for telling them off like this. They want ugliness, they can get it stuffed back down their own goddamn throats.
I *want* you people to get so pissed off that you *stop* putting up with this and start doing things about it. I don't mean YOU; I mean generally, the national groups, a national movement. The anti-gay are *SO* organized against you; why are you not organized against them? There is *SO MUCH* you could do.
I continue to hope people get the message.
Thanks for your support. I too was raised in gentler times and am appalled that I even dreamed up the above, much less typed it for all the world to read.
HOWEVER, I am so damn sick of the never ending fight for me and mine be taken seriously as regular human that has been going on these last few years.
I don't know how old you are, but in my coming out days I thought it was a new world. David Bowie was big and glitter rock and the Village People were all the rage and I really thought it was a new age. It turned out to be the exact same old repressive one. Now we have new voices from other cultures tuned in and it is beyond tiresome.
In "Sex and The City 2" Samantha goes off in Dubai and throws condoms around and says "that's right, I f*ck!" and the Arab guys go nuts on her. I know just how she felt and long to do that myself. Not just on Muslims either.
Curteese

Cathedral City, CA

#16 Sep 25, 2010
bart wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right. I find the problem with Christian and Islam is that they seem to care more about the hereafter then the here and now. So much to the point they are completely willing to destroy the here and now to get to the hereafter.
If they're so hot to go, what's holding them back? It would be win win for all of us.

“I'm not gay, I'm celisexual!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19 Sep 25, 2010
Matthew Shepard wrote:
<quoted text>
There is little of meekness, tolerance, repentance, mercy, or forgiveness in the way conservative Christians discuss homosexuality.
Matthew Shepard wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you root for?
Viva Allah and his prophet Mohammad whose views are no tolerance for
When it comes to respecting individual rights, conservative Christians and fundamentalist Muslims are twin sisters.
Curteese

Cathedral City, CA

#20 Sep 25, 2010
Matthew Shepard wrote:
In the American society it is possible to love a murderer yet still disapprove of his detestable behavior.
Here in America we can forgive a murderer, place him or her on death row continue loving that person yet in time strap him or her to a gurney and administer death intravenously without hatred.
Cancer Research Laboratories warn the smoker that smoking causes cancer and strongly disapproves of the smoking lifestyle. Would you say Cancer Researchers are hateful intolerant bigots toward smokers?
Can strong rebuke and fierce disapproval be seen as an act of love? Of course it can, to suggest otherwise is ridiculous and immature.
An undeveloped mind sees correction as hatred.
Itís not hateful to strongly disapprove of the perversions of the gay lifestyle; itís merely ethical, moral, normal and patriotic.
Case in point one can condemn the gay lifestyle without hatred. Gay men and lesbian women begging for approval, pity, and sympathy is not seen as love by a normal society but as a mental disorder.
First off, how much bad taste could you think up to call yourself the name of a murder victim. Very progressive, there, Habib.
As for wanting approval from you? I want nothing from you, except reading your obituary, under your real name, please, and make it soon.
I don't know if you are Muslim or not, probably not. You are a show off attention whore who sits there in your vile apartment and cackles in glee as he types up provocative posts. We ain't impressed.

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Sep 25, 2010
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your support. I too was raised in gentler times and am appalled that I even dreamed up the above, much less typed it for all the world to read.
Oh, you can't imagine. I love valuing humanity; I love encouraging it. I love imagining that it is capable of greatness. But if you have noticed -- and you might've; I've VERY much upset some people here -- I don't even care about racism, sexism or anything on these boards anymore.

IF THEY CAN SAY IT ABOUT GAY PEOPLE, THEN EVERYONE IS FAIR GAME.

Period.

That "oh we're so against it! equality for all!" weepy BULLSHIT is gone.
Curteese wrote:
HOWEVER, I am so damn sick of the never ending fight for me and mine be taken seriously as regular human that has been going on these last few years.
This is why I wish you guys would really get angry and start treating the fight LIKE THE ANTI-GAY DO.

Notice how *nothing* will stop them? Notice how they will do *anything* they can dream up? Notice how they have thrown down the gauntlet and challenged not only you but AMERICA and the GOVERNMENT? These people are mental ***king cases, are we clear on this yet?

New Hampshire has to WORRY now that gay marriage might be taken AWAY?

Why are the state laws/amendments that "BANNED" gay marriage IN PLACE WITH NO POSSIBILITY OF OVERTURNING THEM, but yet when it's FOR gay marriage, FOR and not against, YOU HAVE TO LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER ALL THE GODDAMN TIME?

Why?

Why?

Why is what the anti-gay have done *rock-solid in place* but what you have achieved *open to conversation and being taken away*?

Why?

I ask rhetorically. This has gone too far and I am now being *OPENLY* critical of the pro-gay for not stopping this *BULL-GODDAMN-SHIT sooner*.
Curteese wrote:
I don't know how old you are, but in my coming out days I thought it was a new world. David Bowie was big and glitter rock and the Village People were all the rage and I really thought it was a new age. It turned out to be the exact same old repressive one. Now we have new voices from other cultures tuned in and it is beyond tiresome.
I am an analytical person and I have been watching the gay marriage and gay rights fights for *about two years now*. I am making suggestions on these boards that no one here has any way of trusting. I can only advise anyone, including you, to take time to read *SOME* of my posts and see if you don't notice *that I am being logical and analytical* about what to do.

And one thing I have recently begun to suggest is to *shove your freedom relentlessly* down their throats.

They are not rational. Nothing is getting them to stop. At this point,*EVERY* means you have at your disposal is an important fighting tool.

Why will no one listen to me? Why do some of you seem to *wish* to suffer? You could be having a blast, fighting them, and *legally* trouncing them day after day.
Curteese wrote:
In "Sex and The City 2" Samantha goes off in Dubai and throws condoms around and says "that's right, I f*ck!" and the Arab guys go nuts on her. I know just how she felt and long to do that myself. Not just on Muslims either.
Maybe you're starting to see the points that I have seen, then. Indeed, it's become important -- BECAUSE OF the anti-gay -- to start throwing your freedoms in their faces *re-lent-less-ly*.

Think about it:

If they're so obsessive and so irrational that *nothing will stop them* from trying to take away your rights,

then logic dictates

that you have nothing to lose.

But it needs to be done on a grand scale. The "kiss-ins" are a good STARTING point.

Getting allies to help you is another good STARTING point, simply disseminating all of this. You have major allies who will step in and start fighting *with* you. Now is the time to call in favors.

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Sep 25, 2010
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your support. I too was raised in gentler times and am appalled that I even dreamed up the above, much less typed it for all the world to read.
Oh, you can't imagine. I love valuing humanity; I love encouraging it. I love imagining that it is capable of greatness. But if you have noticed -- and you might've; I've VERY much upset some people here -- I don't even care about racism, sexism or anything on these boards anymore.

IF THEY CAN SAY IT ABOUT GAY PEOPLE, THEN EVERYONE IS FAIR GAME.

Period.

That "oh we're so against it! equality for all!" weepy BULLSHIT is gone.
Curteese wrote:
This is why I wish you guys would really get angry and start treating the fight LIKE THE ANTI-GAY DO.

Notice how *nothing* will stop them? Notice how they will do *anything* they can dream up? Notice how they have thrown down the gauntlet and challenged not only you but AMERICA and the GOVERNMENT? These people are mental ***king cases, are we clear on this yet?

New Hampshire has to WORRY now that gay marriage might be taken AWAY?

Why are the state laws/amendments that "BANNED" gay marriage IN PLACE WITH NO POSSIBILITY OF OVERTURNING THEM, but yet when it's FOR gay marriage, FOR and not against, YOU HAVE TO LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER ALL THE GODDAMN TIME?

Why?

Why?

Why is what the anti-gay have done *rock-solid in place* but what you have achieved *open to conversation and being taken away*?

Why?

I ask rhetorically. This has gone too far and I am now being *OPENLY* critical of the pro-gay for not stopping this *BULL-GODDAMN-SHIT sooner*.
Curteese wrote:
I am an analytical person and I have been watching the gay marriage and gay rights fights for *about two years now*. I am making suggestions on these boards that no one here has any way of trusting. I can only advise anyone, including you, to take time to read *SOME* of my posts and see if you don't notice *that I am being logical and analytical* about what to do.

And one thing I have recently begun to suggest is to *shove your freedom relentlessly* down their throats.

They are not rational. Nothing is getting them to stop. At this point,*EVERY* means you have at your disposal is an important fighting tool.

Why will no one listen to me? Why do some of you seem to *wish* to suffer? You could be having a blast, fighting them, and *legally* trouncing them day after day.

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Sep 25, 2010
Curteese wrote:
Maybe you're starting to see the points that I have seen, then. Indeed, it's become important -- BECAUSE OF the anti-gay -- to start throwing your freedoms in their faces *re-lent-less-ly*.

Think about it:

If they're so obsessive and so irrational that *nothing will stop them* from trying to take away your rights,

then logic dictates

that you have nothing to lose.

But it needs to be done on a grand scale. The "kiss-ins" are a good STARTING point.

Getting allies to help you is another good STARTING point, simply disseminating all of this. You have major allies who will step in and start fighting *with* you. Now is the time to call in favors.

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Sep 25, 2010
Matthew Shepard wrote:
In the American society it is possible to love a murderer yet still disapprove of his detestable behavior.
Here in America we can forgive a murderer, place him or her on death row continue loving that person yet in time strap him or her to a gurney and administer death intravenously without hatred.
Cancer Research Laboratories warn the smoker that smoking causes cancer and strongly disapproves of the smoking lifestyle. Would you say Cancer Researchers are hateful intolerant bigots toward smokers?
Can strong rebuke and fierce disapproval be seen as an act of love? Of course it can, to suggest otherwise is ridiculous and immature.
An undeveloped mind sees correction as hatred.
Itís not hateful to strongly disapprove of the perversions of the gay lifestyle; itís merely ethical, moral, normal and patriotic.
Case in point one can condemn the gay lifestyle without hatred. Gay men and lesbian women begging for approval, pity, and sympathy is not seen as love by a normal society but as a mental disorder.
Not only are you vastly incorrect and your examples manipulative and viciously hateful, but you are lying about the objectives of gay people and you are lying with your comparisons.

For every minute of every day that you insist *not only* that "gay = deviant" but that YOU,*YOU* in your *RANDOM IRRATIONALITY* must somehow attempt to *SCHOOL THEM* and *FORCE* your beliefs upon them, I promise you that you will cause gargantuan problems that at best will end in disagreement and at worst will end in physical violence.

You have zero right to pronounce your "morality," suspect as it is, upon them.

I have repeatedly explained to them that *NOTHING* is going to change your mind. Therefore, it is up to them to recognize that you are completely irrational and that you must be combated *by seeing you as inherently unyielding, mendacious, and irrational*.

Simple.

You won't stop. The pro-gay need to start seeing people like you as akin to the rapist who needs to be incapacitated by any legal means necessary.

Period.

Since: Nov 09

Toronto, Canada

#25 Sep 25, 2010
We've all taken a vote. You've been voted off our planet. Please don't pass your biology on to anyone before you leave. We've seen a LOT of progress towards stamping out your retrograde thinking, I'd hate to see you brainwash any progressive-trending offspring.
Matthew Shepard wrote:
How can homosexuals discern truth when in their minds they have the entire biological reproductive super highway in a several car pile up with their confusion of boy on boy reproduction?
If they don't have this basic elementary truth figured out, how in the world could they ever define truth on any level? Before they can understand truth theyíll have to unravel the mystery of normal human reproductive behavior.
Gays take semen that was biologically intended to be injected into an egg to insure human existence, and mix it with fecal matter advertising this is how they celebrate diversity and vehemently becoming angry when met with resistance and disapproval.
Gays become so enraged that their celebrated diversity is unacceptable that they label you as an intolerant, homophobic, hateful, bigot for not accepting their grotesque formula and practice.
This goes a long way in explaining their perception of truth. Itís indisputable their perception of truth triumphs reality.
To give sanction to gay marriage/same-sex marriage would be to give approval to the homosexual lifestyle. Society should stand firmly against the idea of gay marriage/same-sex marriage.
Furthermore, there are strong and logical arguments against gay marriage/same-sex marriage from contexts completely separated from the Bible.
One does not have to be an evangelical Christian to recognize that marriage is between a man and a woman. However Gay Marriage/same-sex marriage is a perversion of the institution of marriage and an offense to the God who created marriage.
&#12288;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bragg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CIA job interview leads to criminal investigati... Feb '15 Mag 1
News Court papers: Mom says she stabbed kids to keep... Jan '15 Belle Sexton 5
News Jane Fonda's Vietnam-era arrest bolsters GOP cr... Jan '15 Le Jimbo 45
News WWII veteran awarded France's highest honor Jan '15 French expat 1
News Veterans see VA scandal as key in Congress races (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 4
News Cops: Child care operation was front for porn ring (Jul '14) Jul '14 Bob 6
News Army general agrees to plea deal in sexual assa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 boo ya 7
More from around the web