obama-haiti_20100114105154_JPG

obama-haiti_20100114105154_JPG

There are 323 comments on the KXAM-TV Austin story from Jan 14, 2010, titled obama-haiti_20100114105154_JPG. In it, KXAM-TV Austin reports that:

President Barack Obama said Thursday that "one of the largest relief efforts in our recent history" is moving toward Haiti as he continued to mobilize the U.S. response to the island's devastating earthquake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXAM-TV Austin.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#341 Jan 19, 2010
Libs lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor larry.... this is just further proof that you have no clue what you are talking about.... once you are asked to prove something that does not follow the messianic rhetoric that you have been programmed with you fold... typical.
By the way.... do you still have the job installing cable?
I've taken a sabbatical. Right now I'm spending some time attacking heartless, bigoted, right wing hollowheads.
Libs lie

Hollywood, FL

#342 Jan 19, 2010
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I've taken a sabbatical. Right now I'm spending some time attacking heartless, bigoted, right wing hollowheads.
Poor larry...

Failing at another endeavor is seems.

You are good at failing at least.

It appears that you think having a brain translates in to being heartless.

As for bigots... hell you have plenty on your side... Reid, Byrd....
Satan

Largo, FL

#343 Jan 19, 2010
rattlecattle wrote:
WHY help Haitians?
They deserve what they got....poverty, misery and earthquakes.
If we help they will just breed more misery and poverty.
They need aggressive birth control and mass sterilizations for their own good.....ASAP!
Get in the back of the extremely long line. There's a lotta people in Hell waiting for a cold glass of ice water.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bragg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bergdahl court-martial could wait until after N... (May '16) Oct '17 21 Year Military ... 3
News Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's Odd Journey From Victim to... Oct '17 Conservative Boot 3
News Bowe Bergdahl expected to plead guilty to deser... Oct '17 Truth 2
News Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama to avert deser... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Charm2176 5
News Army's handling of Bergdahl case highlights upc... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Battle Tested 3
News Fort Bragg paratrooper dies while training (Nov '11) Jun '16 Proud Infidel 11
News Weird Animals (Jun '16) Jun '16 Abrahammock Relig... 1
More from around the web