Special Forces soldier killed trying ...

Special Forces soldier killed trying to save 2 young daughters from NC blaze; girls also die

There are 1 comment on the Star Tribune story from Mar 6, 2012, titled Special Forces soldier killed trying to save 2 young daughters from NC blaze; girls also die. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

Firefighters look at the front of a heavily damaged two- story home where a Special Forces soldier died trying to rescue his 2 small children during a house fire early Tuesday, March 6, 2012 in Hope Mills, N.C. HOPE MILLS, N.C. - A Green Beret recently home from Afghanistan died trying to rescue his two young daughters from their burning home near ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

Since: Jun 11

Jacksonville,NC

#1 Mar 6, 2012
a real american hero R.I.P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bragg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 men in North Carolina shooting ID'd as soldie... Mar '18 LEE 1
News Bergdahl court-martial could wait until after N... (May '16) Oct '17 21 Year Military ... 3
News Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl's Odd Journey From Victim to... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Conservative Boot 3
News Bowe Bergdahl expected to plead guilty to deser... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Truth 2
News Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama to avert deser... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Charm2176 5
News Army's handling of Bergdahl case highlights upc... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Battle Tested 3
News Fort Bragg paratrooper dies while training (Nov '11) Jun '16 Proud Infidel 11