XG Technology Announces Contract With U.S. Army To Deploy XMax...

Oct 5, 2010 Full story: Stock Market Review 125

Tuesday announced a contract with the U.S. Army to deploy an xMax cognitive cellular network covering a large part of its Fort Bliss Desert Training areas.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
John Wireless

Almería, Spain

#1 Oct 5, 2010
I love everyone.
Walter Brougham

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2010
Isn't xG the company that was pushing the super duper cell phone system a few years ago with ridiculous (and impossible) claims of range, power, and speed? Aren't they the ones who claimed all sorts of contracts and deals and launches? Didn't one of their directors short sell some $2 million of the company stock?

As I recall, the stock once traded at 18.00. It's now trading at 0.14 (and virtually no volume). I guess things didn't work out so well.

But this time is different, huh?
Its a Scam

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2010
Yes, it's the same company. And this army demo is just more of the same BS. After years of being unable to get their magic radio working, they put together a simple channel-hopping system with conventional technology and for the past year have been trying to get people to believe it's more than it really is.

But now they're in the process of screwing one of their largest shareholders because he's refusing to cough up more cash to keep them afloat. And to do so they're going to fail to pay themselves the loan they made to themselves and secured with all the company assets. Expect a zero stock price and numerous lawsuits among the principals within a few months.

xG shareholders are toast. You can probably expect Mooers and Branton to form a new company in a couple years and do it all over again. The last time was called iDigi, and it ended with lawsuits and the shareholders getting screwed as well.
John Wireless

Barcelona, Spain

#4 Oct 25, 2010
Oh my god how pathetic...the same vomit from the same haunters of xG over and over until they are paying xG for anything they use that uses electricity...

xMax is the greatest invention in human times.
Joe Bobier is top 5 most intelligent people who ever existed.
How does it feel when the reigning world superpower slaps you around with this.
John Wireless

Barcelona, Spain

#5 Oct 25, 2010
Walter, your information is wrong so how can you be right now? This time its different?

Guess what Wally, their claims back in the day...they are diddly compared to what they can do right now. Man, I really do believe some peoples heads are going to explode.
Smarter Than Marc

Germany

#7 Oct 27, 2010
I really wish I could see your reaction when you hear the news. It should be any day now.

You're a world class idiot, Marc.
John Wireless

Barcelona, Spain

#8 Oct 28, 2010
Smarter Than Marc wrote:
I really wish I could see your reaction when you hear the news. It should be any day now.
Your mother what? If I am a world class idiot, why are you licking my ass for 4 years?

I cannot wait for the news!
John Wireless

Barcelona, Spain

#9 Oct 28, 2010
Hey Smarter than Marc, if Marc is a world class idiot and you are calling yourself smarter than Marc...what does it really mean? haha.

To demonstrate its game-changing products and technologies, xG has deployed a 32 square mile xMax network in ...

GAME CHANGING
GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS STANDARD
GREATEST INVENTION IN COMMUNICATIONS HISTORY
Joe B. is the greatest inventor in the history of mankind. xG will create HISTORICAL wealth for the rest of time.

Hmmmm?
Smarter Than Marc

Germany

#10 Oct 30, 2010
What does it mean? It means I'm smarter than you.

Boy, this $1.8 billion company sure is thriving, isn't it? Wow, what success!$57 million in pre-orders,$375 million in more orders! So much demand the company has had to increase license fees. People are talking on xMax phones everywhere you look! The money's just rolling in, isn't it?

<reality>Stock price is near its all time low and volume has dried up completely. And now Mooers and Branton are getting ready to screw the shareholders. Money invested in XGT was gone the moment shares were purchased, but investors were too stupid to realize it. But as soon as MB fails to repay MB the money that MB lent MB to keep the doors open and MB gets all the company's assets (worthless patents they'll use for yet another telecommunications scam), XGT shares will become absolutely positively 100% worthless and even the stupidest of investors will finally realize he's been had.

But of course, you won't. You'd need a brain for that. xMax is best, Bobier is a genius, yadda, yadda, yadda. But reality says otherwise.

Tell me, what stocks are you pushing these days? Anybody who googles "Marc Dannenberg" can see that you really know how to pick 'em!
you are no smarter

Barcelona, Spain

#11 Oct 30, 2010
than smegma buddy
what does it mean? nothing, kinda like you posting garbage about 3 to10 years ago.
Jackass, you do realize you are posting under an article that slicea your balls off and feeds them to you, not to mention all the other mortal wounds you have taken...stock price is for the unaldurturate idiots like you to worry about, you disgusting clingon.
google my ball sack you peon.
Hope Springs Eternal

United States

#14 Nov 19, 2010
Still fighting for the cause, eh Marc?

Give it up. xG is dead.
John Wireless

Valladolid, Spain

#15 Jan 3, 2011
Hope Springs Eternal wrote:
Still fighting for the cause, eh Marc?
Give it up. xG is dead.
Walter, xG is dead except for the All Star Hall of Fame Directors and Advisors, and Harvard saying xG is a trillion dollar company.
Hey are you Rick´s neighbor?
I see you haven´t given up...why is that Walter?
John Wireless

Valladolid, Spain

#16 Jan 3, 2011
Smarter Than Marc wrote:
Ooooo that news!!! It really hurt, smarter than Marc...
Gunther

Germany

#17 Feb 3, 2011
Two-thirds of the way through this six-month trial, and nothing has happened yet.

Well, other than:

Rick setting up MBTH to loan xG money secured with all the assets of the company. When xG Rick fails to repay MB Rick, MBTH gets everything and all XGT shareholders are screwed.

Ceinwen Lloyd, wife of Bohman and a Cambridge educated lawyer, stepping down from the Board of Directors. She's not too happy about MBTH taking all her and Bohman's money.

Bend over, shareholders! Here is comes!
John Wireless

Almería, Spain

#18 Feb 3, 2011
LOL Nothing happens until something happens...thanks for being addicted.
John Wireless

Almería, Spain

#19 Feb 3, 2011
LOL "here is comes"... I love when retards try to insult higher ups.
John Wireless

Málaga, Spain

#20 Feb 4, 2011
http://xgtechnology.com/blog/index.php/2011/0...

hey Gunther, ask and ye shall receive
Benny

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#23 Feb 6, 2011
The xG test at Fort Bliss will be no more successful than the test with Townes. It is all smoke and mirrors intended to keep the investors appeased until Mooers and Branton get everything set up finally transfer all the assets to MBTH.

Ceinwen Lloyd just resigned from the BOD last week. She knows this test will go nowhere and her stock options will never be worth anything. She and Bohman are preparing legal action against MB to try to recover the money they took from Bohman.

Oh, and Marc Dannenberg is an asshole.
John Wireless

Barcelona, Spain

#25 Feb 6, 2011
Yep Ceinwen has been instrumental in xG...lets forget about the king of all telecoms, George Schmitt and the end all be all comms king of the Armed Forces...Ceinwen is the key...
Benny you are a hanger on who would just love to be me. No can do, douchebag...sit and watch.
All anti xG vomiteers are either mentally or physically disabled...most likely both.
BrunoM

Germany

#26 Feb 6, 2011
I read a long thread about Mr. Dannenberg on investor hub last week. He is a very much loser and should be avoided. If he finds your name he will ring your phone forever and send you mad emails. He is mentally ill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bliss Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adopt-A-Soldier seeks Thanksgiving host families (Nov '07) Nov 21 Dawn 25
Letters: Obama trying (Sep '10) Nov 2 huey gins 95
Ebola outbreak: What you need to know now Oct '14 Jeff Brightone 1
PRIDE Industries agrees to pay $400,000 in fals... (Jul '11) Sep '14 David Villanueva 6
Guardsmen will not patrol border to catch illeg... Jul '14 Yep2 19
A 17-year medical mission from Calif. to Vietnam Jul '14 church goer 1
Apache battalion leaders suspended, under inves... Jul '14 Darnell 1

Fort Bliss People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE