Mom recalled to Army duty plans to re...

Mom recalled to Army duty plans to report with her kids

There are 22 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Feb 28, 2009, titled Mom recalled to Army duty plans to report with her kids. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

Lisa Pagan is shown with her husband, Travis, and her children Elizabeth, 4, and Eric, 3, at their home in Davidson, N.C., on Friday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fed up with the mess

United States

#23 Mar 4, 2009
Mickey N Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because she wanted a shot at the military?? Whats your problem?? Females dont have to sit home..its 2009!~
Then she should have thought about it BEFORE she had kids. Women need to know that when they start having babies they need to be close to home. This is why we have all of these problems with kids. To many women working and not raising the kids properly.
fed up with the mess

United States

#24 Mar 4, 2009
george burnett wrote:
<quoted text>i half way agree with you;the women want the military JOBS AND PROMOTIONS AND BENEFITS open to them;but they really don't seem to grasp that it just isn't another job.that is why the army never seems to be able to actualy deploy them.give her a less than honorable discharge. the second(and larger problem) is the inability of the politicians to get a grip on reality(I.E the way theworld actually works).use the army to break things and kill people when necessary.enough of nation building as missionary work.you can't convert the heathern's.you just end up draining your treasury,and wearing out your troops.
Whooop there it is!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Benning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Son of Kentucky was doctor to all \ Leitchfield... May '16 ? 1
News Fifty Years Ago Today, September 17, 1965 (Sep '15) Sep '15 Will Dockery 1
News Lawmakers bash U.S. Army plan to cut 57,000 tro... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Miss Id 1
News 'Triple Nickles' honor black Airborne legacy (May '15) May '15 Will Dockery 1
News Remaining women fail 1st patrol phase of Ranger... (May '15) May '15 Will Dockery 1
News Relate to Unexplainable Peace (May '15) May '15 Will Dockery 1
News Fort Benning: Sgt. Jerome C. Owens dies in wrec... (Jun '11) Apr '15 praying 4
More from around the web