Among Gingrich’s Passions, a Doomsday Vision

Dec 12, 2011 Full story: Free Republic

Newt Gingrich, the Republican presidential hopeful, wants you to know that as commander in chief he is ready to confront one of the most nightmarish of doomsday scenarios: a nuclear blast high above the United States that would instantly throw the nation into a dark age.

Full Story
Anon

Buffalo, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2011
I heard about this and went to take a look for myself on New York Times website. I seen that they mentioned EMPact America and I think that they made it come across that EMPact America only does one thing, which is that they seek to promote political action on the issue. But I've been following EMPact Americas radio blogs for a while and I feel like they do more than that. Go to EMPactRadio.org to get the truth about everything they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Belvoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Study uses EEGs to guide treatment for depression Jul '14 humanSpirit 6
Obama's gift to ESPN's Kornheiser is game of golf (Jul '13) Jul '13 Sunshine 1
Army: Body found at Fort Belvoir in Virginia (Sep '10) Jun '12 Thegirl 6
Walter Reed Center's Closure May Be A Boon To D.C. (Aug '11) Aug '11 Lonewolf 1
Officials: Burglar caught with sex doll is Belv... (Jul '11) Jul '11 the truth 2
Around Annapolis: Woman starts chain of good deeds (Nov '10) Dec '10 thinkchoices 2
Former commanding general of Fort Leonard Wood ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 cue 1
More from around the web