Sarah Palin Ends Book Tour At Alaska ...

Sarah Palin Ends Book Tour At Alaska Air Bases

There are 6 comments on the CBS News story from Dec 13, 2009, titled Sarah Palin Ends Book Tour At Alaska Air Bases. In it, CBS News reports that:

Sarah Palin has returned to Alaska to end her national "Going Rogue" book tour in her home state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Dems HiJacked By Commies

Federal Way, WA

#1 Dec 13, 2009
Sarah Palin is such a fine lady.
We would be in so much better hands if we had her in the whitehouse than the communist black muslim we got there now.
She says what she means and means what she says, and all without a teleprompter.
John Q Public

AOL

#2 Dec 13, 2009
Thank God it's over. She made her million so, she'll fade into the Alaskan forests. Good riddence.
kizito

Claremont, CA

#3 Dec 13, 2009
Please give us a break Sarah Pain go away u do not belong in the majors.

“Ignorantia valde pestifera.”

Since: Jan 09

Harding Township, NJ

#4 Dec 13, 2009
Two weeks, huh?

She "reached the people" in every part of the country where "real Americans" live in just two weeks?

Or ... did she simply get tired and quit again?

My roommate in college wrote a physics textbook and was on a longer promotional tour than "Going Rogue."

What a joke.

Since: Dec 09

Sweetwater, TN

#5 Dec 13, 2009
hi all

“Ignorantia valde pestifera.”

Since: Jan 09

Harding Township, NJ

#6 Dec 13, 2009
I would like to see the breakdown of sales receipts that shows which books were bought by individuals and which were bought in bulk by corporations and political lobby groups.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmendorf Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Air Force to downsize staff at closed King Salm... (Feb '10) Jan '15 Jimmie Hancock 38
News A former Alaskan and gay rights advocate named ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Poppin in for a tad 1
News Wreckage found on Alaska glacier is from 1952 (Jun '12) Jun '12 Jim dickson 1
News Air Force general to visit Eielson Air Force Base (Feb '12) Feb '12 Benjamin 1
News Radio operators ham it up on JBER (Dec '11) Dec '11 Bri 1
News After 26 years, Master Sgt. Junius Parham retir... (Apr '10) Sep '11 Gramps 3
Elmendorf Baseball Team 63-65 (Sep '11) Sep '11 Tom 1
More from around the web