Airman in Alaska convicted in forced ...

Airman in Alaska convicted in forced miscarriage

There are 1 comment on the www.dailyadvance.com story from May 2, 2009, titled Airman in Alaska convicted in forced miscarriage. In it, www.dailyadvance.com reports that:

An airman in Alaska accused of lacing his pregnant wife's food with ulcer medication to force a miscarriage has been convicted by a military panel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.dailyadvance.com.

“Dont worry Chuck is here.”

Since: May 09

Lenoir North Carolina

#1 May 4, 2009
Whoever it was that done that, YOU ARE THE STUPIDIST PERSON EVER. Forceful miscarrage of a baby. I HATE YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elmendorf Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Trump Is Traveling And A Pilot Strays, Fight... Apr '17 While 1
News What to know about Air Defense Identification Z... Apr '17 4-times-in-4-days 1
News Obama departs on trip to Vietnam, Japan (May '16) May '16 Three Days 1
News Air Force to downsize staff at closed King Salm... (Feb '10) Mar '16 Barry Gunning 40
News A former Alaskan and gay rights advocate named ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Poppin in for a tad 1
News Wreckage found on Alaska glacier is from 1952 (Jun '12) Jun '12 Jim dickson 1
News Air Force general to visit Eielson Air Force Base (Feb '12) Feb '12 Benjamin 1
More from around the web