On Dec. 23, 1928, NBC set up a permanent, coast-to-coast network

Dec 24, 2009 Full story: WGNO 12

Today is Wednesday, Dec. 23, the 357th day of 2009. There are 8 days left in the year.

Full Story
mike staley

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 24, 2009
how much longer does the illegal immigrant have to wait to come out of shadow. these folks are very hard working people they come here to work and help their families. some of them could not return to their home due to life threatening, it is a crime to torture a human being who come this country illegally.folks let me share a short story with you: i have a friend who lived here for 16 years with 2 children that poor woman and her 2 children was raped in the middle of night and could not go to the local authority due to her legal status. please let's get together to pass a bill to legalize those illegal immigrant.
caught ya

New York, NY

#3 Dec 25, 2009
mike staley wrote:
how much longer does the illegal immigrant have to wait to come out of shadow. these folks are very hard working people they come here to work and help their families. some of them could not return to their home due to life threatening, it is a crime to torture a human being who come this country illegally.folks let me share a short story with you: i have a friend who lived here for 16 years with 2 children that poor woman and her 2 children was raped in the middle of night and could not go to the local authority due to her legal status. please let's get together to pass a bill to legalize those illegal immigrant.
HELL NO!!!How do you know she was raped??? Or is it just a another sob sorry for the American Citizen to fall for.. OH by the way where are the men of her 2 anchor rats? And since this animal has been here for 16 years why didn't she apply for citizenship? Who supports this scum and her rats? Lets hope she didn't get get knocked up again? I have enough kids that I support I don't need anymore.
Lucas

Toronto, Canada

#4 Dec 25, 2009
caught ya wrote:
<quoted text>
HELL NO!!!How do you know she was raped??? Or is it just a another sob sorry for the American Citizen to fall for.. OH by the way where are the men of her 2 anchor rats? And since this animal has been here for 16 years why didn't she apply for citizenship? Who supports this scum and her rats? Lets hope she didn't get get knocked up again? I have enough kids that I support I don't need anymore.
anchor rats? scum? Aren't you in the holiday spirit! Probably going to go chat about conspiracy theories at the bar later on? Anyway, Merry Christmas, and a great 2010 to all...
Pug

La Grange, IL

#5 Dec 26, 2009
mike staley wrote:
BS crime is crime
Geo

Saskatoon, Canada

#6 Dec 26, 2009
Why should the middle classes of host countries be forced to pay for thousands, hundred thousands even millions of illegal immigrants?

Should the incumbent governments of Europe get rid of people who do not support their regime?

No, illegal migration is illegal and unethical. It puts their own lives in danger and their country of origin will never change for the better if the people that want it to change keep leaving.

What you ultra-liberals support is ridiculous.
Geo

Saskatoon, Canada

#7 Dec 26, 2009
Not to mention the difficult social changes that take place in the countries these people often land in. Enough is enough. But I guess even with your 1 friend that lives in your area you think that this is the case where all immigrants are. What about my great-aunt who doesn't have a single fellow citizen who was born in the country living on the same block but instead has hundreds of pakis, afghanis, etc? I'm sure you'd love to have that for your neighbourhood but some people would like to live near people they can converse with and trust.
Klaus

Canada

#8 Dec 26, 2009
mike staley wrote:
Are you joking? It should be legal to hunt these beaner vermin, year round!
Chilly Willy

Van Nuys, CA

#9 Dec 26, 2009
Klaus wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you joking? It should be legal to hunt these beaner vermin, year round!
Whats the matter Canuck? Tired of eating Eskimo Pie?
Klaus

Canada

#10 Dec 26, 2009
Chilly Willy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the matter Canuck? Tired of eating Eskimo Pie?
Actually, genius boy, I am using a proxy and I am not to far from you. So behave yourself!!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#11 Dec 26, 2009
Geo wrote:
Why should the middle classes of host countries be forced to pay for thousands, hundred thousands even millions of illegal immigrants?
Because hispanic illegals haven't evolved yet and have no other way of making a better life for themselves other than taking advantage of other peoples hard work.
Carlos

Mokelumne Hill, CA

#12 Dec 27, 2009
Fed up Suffolk Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Because hispanic illegals haven't evolved yet and have no other way of making a better life for themselves other than taking advantage of other peoples hard work.
Stop being racist.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#13 Dec 31, 2009
Carlos wrote:
<quoted text> Stop being racist.
Typical illegal lover. Can't handle the truth or even come back with a decent response so instead do what every illegal lover does, whip out the ol racist card. Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edwards Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10Best: Conspiracies and legends around the USA Oct '14 Nice Try but 4
Rights Of Same-Sex Military Spouses Vary By State Sep '14 WeTheSheeple 16
4 Top U.F.O. Theories to Probe Your Brain Jul '14 PROUD TO BE SERB 2
School rallies to aid of wounded GI (Nov '13) Nov '13 People helping pe... 1
Dream Chaser prototype spaceship damaged after ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 SpaceBlues 2
4 Government Conspiracies That Make PRISM Look ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Dorothy 1
Almanac: Monday, June 24, 2013 (Jun '13) Jun '13 GREGORY BROWN 1
More from around the web