Details emerge about SEAL killed in A...

Details emerge about SEAL killed in Afghanistan

There are 1 comment on the CNN story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Details emerge about SEAL killed in Afghanistan. In it, CNN reports that:

Focused, determined and dedicated: that's how friends and neighbors describe Nicolas Checque, the Navy SEAL killed during the successful rescue of an American doctor kidnapped in Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1 Dec 11, 2012
The good die young:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Air Force Sergeants volunteer at Gettysburg (May '14) May '14 Petal Power 1
News Kentucky solider Nathaniel Garvin of Radcliff a... (Jul '10) Feb '14 Timothy Garvin 3
News Another upgraded C-5 headed to Dover AFB (Sep '13) Feb '14 Can 3
News One family, two sacrifices: In war, Wise family... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tim Ward 1
News Government Shutdown Effects Felt By Delaware Mi... (Oct '13) Oct '13 SchoolandUniversity 1
News Pregnant Kailyn Lowry Considers Using a Midwife... (Oct '13) Oct '13 CathyDee 1
News 21-year-old Navajo soldier dies in Afghanistan (Aug '09) Apr '13 the hell with it 58
More from around the web