US casualties in Afghanistan soar to record highs

In this July 24, 2010 file photo, an Army carry team carries a transfer case containing the remains of Pfc. Full Story
First Prev
of 119
Next Last
Huntington, NY

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Well what do you expect? Invade someone's country, murder their wives and kids for no reason whatsoever. The only thing exceptional about 'American Exceptionalism' is the magnitude of its ignorance.
www.secessionnews.com
Tea Potty

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 30, 2010
End the wars started for the war profiteer contractors. Bring the military home where they're needed.
Ken

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 30, 2010
Karma wrote:
Well what do you expect? Invade someone's country, murder their wives and kids for no reason whatsoever. The only thing exceptional about 'American Exceptionalism' is the magnitude of its ignorance.
www.secessionnews.com
Murder their wives and childres? What kind of whack job are you? You guys are way out in left field arent you? Invade someones country for no reason??? They attacked us first you pinhead. I cant believe how narrow minded you people are. You guys keep posting your secessionnews.com links... you know, if you want to leave this "horrible" country theres nothing stopping you. If you are so miserable about what is going on, do something about it. You guys love to sit on your asses and post non-sense.. bitch about how the government is corrupt, bitch about the debt, bitch about taxes, bitch about how mcdonalds is making our kids fat, bitch because gay marriage isnt legal in all states, bitch about how we dont let illegal immigrants run free in our country, bitch about gas prices, bitch about the oil spill in the gulf, bitch because the government didnt do more after Katrina, bitch about how we need health care reform, bitch about how every American (employed or not) is entitled to own a house, bitch about interest rates... whew, shall i continue.... why dont you "SECESSION" junkies just SECEDE already and LEAVE!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Liza

Trinidad and Tobago

#5 Jul 30, 2010
Huntington, NY

#6 Jul 30, 2010
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder their wives and childres? What kind of whack job are you? You guys are way out in left field arent you? Invade someones country for no reason??? They attacked us first you pinhead. I cant believe how narrow minded you people are. You guys keep posting your secessionnews.com links... you know, if you want to leave this "horrible" country theres nothing stopping you. If you are so miserable about what is going on, do something about it. You guys love to sit on your asses and post non-sense.. bitch about how the government is corrupt, bitch about the debt, bitch about taxes, bitch about how mcdonalds is making our kids fat, bitch because gay marriage isnt legal in all states, bitch about how we dont let illegal immigrants run free in our country, bitch about gas prices, bitch about the oil spill in the gulf, bitch because the government didnt do more after Katrina, bitch about how we need health care reform, bitch about how every American (employed or not) is entitled to own a house, bitch about interest rates... whew, shall i continue.... why dont you "SECESSION" junkies just SECEDE already and LEAVE!!
Sounds to me like you doth protest too much. Just so you know, I'm not a leftist. Just a guy who wants to free his country from the, let's be polite, "bankers". You know, the ones with the big air intakes. By now, you should have figured out that 9/11 was an inside job. Designed to stampede sheeple like you into going off to Iraq to fight for Israel. Must suck to know deep down that you've been duped.
Ken

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 31, 2010
9/11 inside job? That is hogwash. How was it in inside job? You my friend have been duped. Tell me how it was an inside and then present your FACTS.. not what you believe or what you heard from the rest of the tinfoil hat clan. Tell me the facts.
I do agree with you that the "bankers" need to be dropped off in the ocean somewhere. Not only the bankers but the politicians that aim to please all the special interests groups and not the people who they are supposed to represent. I didn't agree with the war in Iraq, but I do believe the in war in Afghanistan. See your anger is aimed at the government.. why do you post your views on topics relating to Soldier causality reports. Isn't there a more appropriate venue for this discussion? I'm all about discussion, and protest, against the corrupt terds in the government.. but I'm not about the folks on here that live to bash the Soldiers who are doing a job. Everybody has a job and everybody follows what their boss tells them. I was told to come here to Afghanistan and build their nations forces so they can fend for themselves. I want to spend more of my time hunting those who like to attack innocent civilians, Al Qaeda. I don't care how much money it will take, we need to rid our planet of these animals. Let's take a count of times that innocent people were killed.. NYC, London, Madrid, Bali.. shall we continue? How can people sit on the sidelines and just watch this happen? Oh yes, this kind of activity was going on way before 9/11. Al Qaeda has been around for a while. My friend, I wasn't duped into doing anything. And where do you get the Israel Iraq war link? FACTS, state FACTS.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#8 Jul 31, 2010
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like you doth protest too much. Just so you know, I'm not a leftist. Just a guy who wants to free his country from the, let's be polite, "bankers". You know, the ones with the big air intakes. By now, you should have figured out that 9/11 was an inside job. Designed to stampede sheeple like you into going off to Iraq to fight for Israel. Must suck to know deep down that you've been duped.
Must suck that you've been proven wrong thousands of times by witnesses, scientists, and engineers. You're as funny as a flash flood in an Alka Seltzer factory.
Tom

Hanover, Germany

#9 Jul 31, 2010
Ken wrote:
9/11 inside job? That is hogwash. How was it in inside job? You my friend have been duped. Tell me how it was an inside and then present your FACTS.. not what you believe or what you heard from the rest of the tinfoil hat clan. Tell me the facts.
I do agree with you that the "bankers" need to be dropped off in the ocean somewhere. Not only the bankers but the politicians that aim to please all the special interests groups and not the people who they are supposed to represent. I didn't agree with the war in Iraq, but I do believe the in war in Afghanistan. See your anger is aimed at the government.. why do you post your views on topics relating to Soldier causality reports. Isn't there a more appropriate venue for this discussion? I'm all about discussion, and protest, against the corrupt terds in the government.. but I'm not about the folks on here that live to bash the Soldiers who are doing a job. Everybody has a job and everybody follows what their boss tells them. I was told to come here to Afghanistan and build their nations forces so they can fend for themselves. I want to spend more of my time hunting those who like to attack innocent civilians, Al Qaeda. I don't care how much money it will take, we need to rid our planet of these animals. Let's take a count of times that innocent people were killed.. NYC, London, Madrid, Bali.. shall we continue? How can people sit on the sidelines and just watch this happen? Oh yes, this kind of activity was going on way before 9/11. Al Qaeda has been around for a while. My friend, I wasn't duped into doing anything. And where do you get the Israel Iraq war link? FACTS, state FACTS.
you must be this james jones or similiar sh..t. Your soldiers commit crime against humanity and genocide in countries which were illegally invaded by your cranky, mad country of war criminals, murderers, robbers and degenerates and their offsprings.These your plundering invasions are much worse than invasions of hitler and hitlerites. And it must be said that hitler was mentally disabled and he had the gang of criminal morons by him. But can it be said about your uss-british leaders - robers, war criminals, genocides too? It is a difference - hitler was the only and after his loss - everything was over but what about your leaders and your fu..d criminal, degenerate militaries - crime against humanity and genocide is much worse, much premeditated, pervert, aimed at much poor and defenceless people. And it is clear thing for everybody that this your 9/11 - is iternal job of your fu.. motherfu...s who ruled and rule in your country or their british fellows. And the purpose of this incident 9/11 was just cheating of public opinion - the next hypocritical, irreal bs produced by degenerates who rule in your country and your militaries- to be able to begin plundering, hitlerite invasions in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan. Somebody from your fu..d country and fu.. country of your allies-britts though out that you will military conquer and rob firstly this invaded regions and then the whole world. Do you think that it will succeed. NO, These plans just like your invasions will fail.
Ken

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 31, 2010
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be this james jones or similiar sh..t. Your soldiers commit crime against humanity and genocide in countries which were illegally invaded by your cranky, mad country of war criminals, murderers, robbers and degenerates and their offsprings.These your plundering invasions are much worse than invasions of hitler and hitlerites. And it must be said that hitler was mentally disabled and he had the gang of criminal morons by him. But can it be said about your uss-british leaders - robers, war criminals, genocides too? It is a difference - hitler was the only and after his loss - everything was over but what about your leaders and your fu..d criminal, degenerate militaries - crime against humanity and genocide is much worse, much premeditated, pervert, aimed at much poor and defenceless people. And it is clear thing for everybody that this your 9/11 - is iternal job of your fu.. motherfu...s who ruled and rule in your country or their british fellows. And the purpose of this incident 9/11 was just cheating of public opinion - the next hypocritical, irreal bs produced by degenerates who rule in your country and your militaries- to be able to begin plundering, hitlerite invasions in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan. Somebody from your fu..d country and fu.. country of your allies-britts though out that you will military conquer and rob firstly this invaded regions and then the whole world. Do you think that it will succeed. NO, These plans just like your invasions will fail.
Tom..aka half ass Joseph Goebbels, stick you head back up your ass. Crimes against humanity.. coming from a guy in Germany of all places. You want to take a walk though the history of crimes against humanity.. take a tour of one of the following places:

Auschwitz-Birkenau
Treblinka
Be&#322;&#380;ec
Sobibór
Che&#322;mno
Majdanek

Or how about taking a trip to Oradour-sur-Glane .. go see the handy work of your fellow countrymen.

These will keep you busy for awhile.
Ken

Columbus, OH

#11 Jul 31, 2010
Seems that two of the names are garbled.. here let me toss them back out..

Belzec
Chelmno
Huntington, NY

#12 Jul 31, 2010
Ken wrote:
You seem like a well-meaning guy who finds himself in an unfortunate position so I'll say this, if you agree that the "bankers" should be removed then you are 90% there. Facts? They are everywhere and all you need to do is google them. The wars were instigated by NeoCohens, almost every last one of them a jew. Frum, Kristol, Wolfowitz, Podhoretz. As throughout history, they get the stupid goyim to fight and die for them. False flag operations are their stock in trade. 9/11 was one of these, just like the LaVon Affair and the attempted sinking of the USS Liberty.
As for the US military, I no longer have any sympathy for the cannon fodder. If not for their acquiescence in and ignorance of what they are doing and who they are ultimately serving, the agenda of the "bankers" wouldn't be fulfilled. Follow? You need to figure this out and extricate yourself from the position you find yourself in. I recommend you read Attack the System for a left of center point of view and Alternative Right for one from a right wing perspective. For outright racist pov Vanguard News Network is good. All are .com. I'd link but they'll delete them. Best of luck. Hope you get informed and return in one piece so you can find the real enemy - right here in DC.
Huntington, NY

#13 Jul 31, 2010
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Must suck that you've been proven wrong thousands of times by witnesses, scientists, and engineers. You're as funny as a flash flood in an Alka Seltzer factory.
Go tell your mohel he forgot an inch.

Athens, TX

#14 Jul 31, 2010
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Go tell your mohel he forgot an inch.
You suffer from libidinous infantile ambivalence, don't you?
Bobs Booth

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Jul 31, 2010
Well if you live by the sword you die by the sword. I have no compassion for murdering bums just because they wear an American uniform.
Rey

AOL

#17 Jul 31, 2010
Tom, take a good tour of Dachau and tell us about the crimes against humanity.

While there might BE some US soldiers, as in any military, that commit war crimes, they are trained to obey the rules of wars, which are recognized or accepted by most countries. That's why they have Tribunals in Amsterdam. The US does a damn good job of prosecuting US military that intentionally commit war crimes. Visit FT Leavenworth.

The blamming of Jews is what got Germany in trouble to begin. The banker's comments are just spin to hide the anti-sematic remarks. Last time I looked in banks, there were bankers of ALL ethic groups working there.

Seems thare have a lot of calls for the military to patrol the border, fire the California fires, help with the oil spill and other disasters.

Athens, TX

#18 Jul 31, 2010
Bobs Booth wrote:
Well if you live by the sword you die by the sword. I have no compassion for murdering bums just because they wear an American uniform.
I'm sure if one of our enemies was kicking in your door you'd be screaming for the American soldiers then! What a friggen hypocrite!
Rattle cattle

Winter Springs, FL

#19 Jul 31, 2010
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure if one of our enemies was kicking in your door you'd be screaming for the American soldiers then! What a friggen hypocrite!
Our soldiers are mindless FOOLS.....who will protect the world from those BOZOS?

Our soldiers could not find their azz with both hands and a map

Athens, TX

#20 Jul 31, 2010
Rattle cattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Our soldiers are mindless FOOLS.....who will protect the world from those BOZOS?
Our soldiers could not find their azz with both hands and a map
How would you know, d*ckhead? You've never served with them. They're the ones that give you the right to run them down. You're just a chickensh*t moron living on welfare in Florida. It'll catch up to you soon.

The don't need a map, they use GPS.
Ken

Columbus, OH

#21 Jul 31, 2010
Bobs Booth wrote:
Who asked for compassion Bob? You are starting to sound like Rattleretard. Murdering bums? Yea, i dont have respect for those guys either. But i do have respect for those who try to make the best of a crappy situation. You know Bob, that is what most of us are doing over here.
All I ask for are facts. Facts from the touble makers on here. Everybody states that 9/11 was an inside job. Give me one point of discussion and we shall discuss. If 9/11 was an inside job, how come nobody was brought to justice for it. Do you all really believe that something of this size can be swept under the carpet? We have had a changing of the guard in DC since then. How come nothing has surfaced? You see crooked politicans getting nabbed for stuff all the time. Why not the "real" villians behind 9/11? You all produce a video showing one of the WTC building coming down, not the towers. Pointed out two puffs of smoke saying that those are indicators of placed explosives.. wow, thats deep. Does anybody here know what all goes into imploding a building especially ones of that size? How can somebody smuggle in that many cutting charges and detonation cord without anybody noticing? How come nobody witnessed any material being removed from the building prior to the attack? Do you realize that you have to first weaken the structure before you can use cutting charges? FACTS, that is what Im trying to get here. Now, am I saying that somebody didnt know that this would happen? No.. im sure there were people in our government that knew something was going to happen... they just didnt know when it would happen. Could more have been done to prevent 9/11 from happening, damn right. But to say that our government created this whole 9/11 attack just to go to war with Afghanistan is retarded. I have stated before that i didnt agree with the war in Iraq. We had no reason to go there but im glad we did. Now we dont have to deal with Saddam anymore. I dont like that im the worlds police, not at all. But ill do the job because somebody has to.. and if you think im warped so be it. If you are going to contribute something to the conversation, please let it be something worth reading... that was directed at you Rattlebabble..
Kenny is a dumb KID

Winter Springs, FL

#22 Aug 1, 2010
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Who asked for compassion Bob? You are starting to sound like Rattleretard. Murdering bums? Yea, i dont have respect for those guys either. But i do have respect for those who try to make the best of a crappy situation. You know Bob, that is what most of us are doing over here.
All I ask for are facts. Facts from the touble makers on here. Everybody states that 9/11 was an inside job. Give me one point of discussion and we shall discuss. If 9/11 was an inside job, how come nobody was brought to justice for it. Do you all really believe that something of this size can be swept under the carpet? We have had a changing of the guard in DC since then. How come nothing has surfaced? You see crooked politicans getting nabbed for stuff all the time. Why not the "real" villians behind 9/11? You all produce a video showing one of the WTC building coming down, not the towers. Pointed out two puffs of smoke saying that those are indicators of placed explosives.. wow, thats deep. Does anybody here know what all goes into imploding a building especially ones of that size? How can somebody smuggle in that many cutting charges and detonation cord without anybody noticing? How come nobody witnessed any material being removed from the building prior to the attack? Do you realize that you have to first weaken the structure before you can use cutting charges? FACTS, that is what Im trying to get here. Now, am I saying that somebody didnt know that this would happen? No.. im sure there were people in our government that knew something was going to happen... they just didnt know when it would happen. Could more have been done to prevent 9/11 from happening, damn right. But to say that our government created this whole 9/11 attack just to go to war with Afghanistan is retarded. I have stated before that i didnt agree with the war in Iraq. We had no reason to go there but im glad we did. Now we dont have to deal with Saddam anymore. I dont like that im the worlds police, not at all. But ill do the job because somebody has to.. and if you think im warped so be it. If you are going to contribute something to the conversation, please let it be something worth reading... that was directed at you Rattlebabble..
We are still in Laughnistan, Iraq, Korea, Japan, Germany and wherever else our infectious troops are spreading their cancer.

Our troops are only as good as their orders...and that makes them WORTHLESS and expensive.

USA...GO HOME to your own sick bloody nation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 119
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dover Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Air Force Sergeants volunteer at Gettysburg (May '14) May '14 Petal Power 1
Kentucky solider Nathaniel Garvin of Radcliff a... (Jul '10) Feb '14 Timothy Garvin 3
Another upgraded C-5 headed to Dover AFB (Sep '13) Feb '14 Can 3
One family, two sacrifices: In war, Wise family... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tim Ward 1
Government Shutdown Effects Felt By Delaware Mi... (Oct '13) Oct '13 SchoolandUniversity 1
Pregnant Kailyn Lowry Considers Using a Midwife... (Oct '13) Oct '13 CathyDee 1
21-year-old Navajo soldier dies in Afghanistan (Aug '09) Apr '13 the hell with it 58
More from around the web