Texas man indicted for '95 murder or ...

Texas man indicted for '95 murder or WR woman

There are 1 comment on the The Macon Telegraph story from Oct 20, 2010, titled Texas man indicted for '95 murder or WR woman. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

WARNER ROBINS — A Texas man was indicted Tuesday by a Houston County grand jury for the 1995 murder of a Warner Robins woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

Patricia Wilson -sister

Greensboro, NC

#1 Oct 25, 2010
God's work is mysterious, It's never good to hear that a family member or love one was found beaten to death. I want to thank the family for coming forward with the information of(the man indicted in Dianne Campbell's murder). thanks also go out to Elvin and Holland for their hard work and effort to a 15 year cold case. Dianne Cammpbell two daughter's Mashanda(intern doctor in New York)and Arv`e (College student of Georgia State studying forensic science)now have closure.
"thanks you! we all have closure"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dobbins Air Reserve Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atlanta Military Families Examiner... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Stories 1
News 100K estimated at Cobb air show (Oct '08) Oct '08 John Doe 3
News Wings Over Marietta Air Show 2008 (Oct '08) Oct '08 Bill 5
More from around the web