Special Report: Thousands of illegal ...

Special Report: Thousands of illegal immigrants captured daily in Arizona

There are 7 comments on the KOLD-TV Tucson story from Apr 13, 2012, titled Special Report: Thousands of illegal immigrants captured daily in Arizona. In it, KOLD-TV Tucson reports that:

At any given moment there are illegal immigrants crossing the deserts of southern Arizona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLD-TV Tucson.

Napolitano Lies

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Facts and figures don't lie, unlike Napolitano, Holder and Obama.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Of those thousands, how many get deported and return within a week or two?
Just Me

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 17, 2012
How many get released because of Napolitano, Holder and Obama's policies? How many are set free only to commit crimes against Americans?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 17, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Of those thousands, how many get deported and return within a week or two?
Unfortunately too many.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 17, 2012
so much for the article awhile back saying they are going and staying home. these folks must have heard obama wants to reward all who don't get caught doing other crimes or crimes obama is in support of like his uncle.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 17, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
so much for the article awhile back saying they are going and staying home. these folks must have heard obama wants to reward all who don't get caught doing other crimes or crimes obama is in support of like his uncle.
We all know that article was a big fat lie because unlike the idiots in the district of clowns we see and hear them on a daily basis.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Apr 17, 2012
Hang em and hang em high. Otherwise they'll be back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Davis-Monthan Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hurricane Irma scares U.S. Southern Command, op... Sep '17 Marsha Carol Wats... 1
News Welcome the Boneyard, a desert tomb for US mili... Aug '17 Marsha Carol Wats... 1
News Mesmerizing time lapse footage of sunset at the... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Marsha Carol Wats... 1
News Davis-Monthan passed over for new F-35, drone u... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Marsha Carol Wats... 1
News Dozens more F-16 fighter jets could be coming t... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Marsha Carol Watson 1
News Red Flag 16-3 night operations (Jul '16) Jul '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Air Force names Tucson base as finalist for F-35 (Apr '16) Apr '16 Marsha Carol Wats... 1
More from around the web