Despite White House claims, Libya is ...

Despite White House claims, Libya is a war

There are 3 comments on the Salon story from Jun 21, 2011, titled Despite White House claims, Libya is a war. In it, Salon reports that:

In this photo taken on a government-organized tour, members of the media and others examine the remains of a damaged residential building in Tripoli, Libya Sunday, June 19, 2011 This originally appeared on TomDispatch .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salon.

Bikram

Europe

#1 Jun 21, 2011
NATO is a organisation of occupiers for oil, gas, land and assets. Go out from Iraq, Afganistan and Libiya.
Bite Me

Rockford, IL

#2 Jun 21, 2011
So the president has started a war of aggression. To show fairness why not help the freedom fighters in Syria then I would believe it is for freedom.
Gregt

Burnaby, Canada

#4 Jun 22, 2011
I would hate to see what would happen if Libya use a drone or missle to bomb the Presidential Palce called thye white house as NATO did. Obama is a war lover
Bite Me wrote:
So the president has started a war of aggression. To show fairness why not help the freedom fighters in Syria then I would believe it is for freedom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Creech Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-drone protesters make pleas for peace to V... (Jun '15) Jul '15 Duh 5
News 'Little Jewish Radical' Responds to Pat Roberts... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Does Not Compute 1
News Winning The Battle Remotely: New Medal Awards E... (Feb '13) Feb '13 lolol 2
News Spyware virus infects US military drones (Oct '11) Oct '11 greyp 1
News Virus hits American drone fleet (Oct '11) Oct '11 Rattle Kattle 1
News Holloman Air Force Base to get new F-16 fighter... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Sad Sack 3
News Cindy Sheehan to join Travis protest (Dec '09) Dec '09 Susan 1
More from around the web