USCG issued snorkel and mask to ASTs?

USCG issued snorkel and mask to ASTs?

Posted in the US Coast Guard Forum

EWC

United States

#1 Nov 28, 2006
Anyone know which snorkel and mask are the basic rescue swimmer issue? Looks like a low volume 2 window mask and basic no-frills military snorkel, but I can never tell which manufacturers. Thanks in advance.
Bridget

Long Lake, MN

#2 Nov 28, 2006
I'll see if I can find anything; I've been wondering the same thing.
Will let you know.
Bridget

Long Lake, MN

#3 Nov 28, 2006
All right... I can't find any solid hits online. If I were you I'd call someone or catch a swimmer on the military.com forum. Want good info? Go to a user
Burner

Norwalk, CA

#4 Jan 22, 2007
Bridget wrote:
All right... I can't find any solid hits online. If I were you I'd call someone or catch a swimmer on the military.com forum. Want good info? Go to a user
HI Bridget, just wondering if you ever found the your question. the only thing i could come up with was impulse 3 flex snorkel.. but Navy uses that.. not CG... i was trying to find a match based on the Guardian movie but can't find anything.. please post a reply
Rescuejag

Davenport, FL

#5 Feb 12, 2007
It is the aqual lung military flex II snorkel (#7369-30). Used by USCG and Navy swimmers.
Bridget

Delano, MN

#6 Feb 12, 2007
Burner: I couldn't find anything at all. Haven't been looking at posts here lately so I didn't see your post until today- I tried to work off the movie too and I've been watching it over and over to get the specs memorized.
But now I can stop doing that thanks to Rescuejag...
Rescuejag: Are those available to civilians as well?
rescue swimmer

Washington, DC

#7 Feb 19, 2007
Coast Guard rescue swimmers are authorized to use the following:

mask- Black silicone w/ clear lens P/N SV1202C

Snorkel- Sea Vision P/N SN1200C
Cody Koceja

Brandon, FL

#8 Oct 3, 2012
Can you buy this mask and snorkal? I am looking for it but can't find it anywhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Coast Guard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coast Guard Basic Training (Jul '08) Sep '17 Abraham martinez 17
News DHS chief says arresting parents may quell huma... Jul '17 Palin s Turkey Th... 9
News California rescuers free humpback snagged by fi... Jul '17 anonymous 1
News Coast Guard: Arrests of migrants with criminal ... Jul '17 anonymous 1
News Coast Guard along Great Lakes seeing increase i... Jul '17 Another Thought 1
News Coast Guard ship will linger in century-old wat... Jun '17 Cordwainer Trout 4
Coast Guard? May '17 Daniel1120 1
More from around the web