Oracle Team USA boat capsizes in San Francisco Bay

Oct 16, 2012 Full story: www.mercurynews.com

U.S. Coast Guard officials say after the boat flipped near the San Francisco Yacht Club Tuesday afternoon, the currents in the bay pulled the boat out past the Golden Gate Bridge.

U.S. Coast Guard officials say after the boat flipped near the San Francisco Yacht Club Tuesday afternoon, the currents in the bay pulled the boat out past the Golden Gate Bridge. Coast Guard spokesman Lt. j.g. Josh Dykman says no injuries have been reported. Coast Guard crews are not taking part in any sort of rescue attempt, but Dykman says the Coast Guard is observing for safety purposes.

Full Story
U issso booteefool

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Billy u reading mercury not plutoo?;)

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 17, 2012
Too bad it wasn't that pig-barge luxury yacht once owned by Larry Ellison. I always wondered how many American kids could have gotten a college education for the price of that stupid boat.

Wealth is one thing, extravagance is nauseating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Coast Guard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
u.s.c.g. uniform is a disgrace (May '08) Oct '14 COASTGUARDSUCKSIS5 5
Emergency: Russian cargo ship with 450 tons of ... Oct '14 Sea 1
Theresa Maniaci-Canni, left, and George (Nov '09) Oct '14 Anonymous 18
CDC to board ship from Africa with sick crew Sep '14 Marine Phoenix 1
Coast Guard Crews Respond to Boat Taking on Wat... Sep '14 Sher 1
Any regreats with joining the Coast Guard? (Aug '08) Aug '14 Alisa 44
Chicago man disappears in Lake Michigan after r... (Jun '14) Jun '14 benselys reality 1
More from around the web