188th Fighter Wing Airmen: Remaining ...

188th Fighter Wing Airmen: Remaining group returns from deployment to Kandahar

There are 1 comment on the KTHV-TV story from May 25, 2010, titled 188th Fighter Wing Airmen: Remaining group returns from deployment to Kandahar. In it, KTHV-TV reports that:

Approximately 50 Airmen from the Arkansas Air National Guard's 188th Fighter Wing returned Tuesday, from an Aerospace Expeditionary Force deployment to Kandahar Airfield in Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTHV-TV.

Ted

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 6, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charleston Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Cannibals world premiere shows the slow unr... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Marathon 1
News Vice President Biden's Easter trip to Kiawah bl... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Hobies mom 1
News Paul makes 'Whistle Stop' tour of South Carolina (Jan '12) Feb '12 huangjian2012 2
News Greenville-Spartanburg airport roadwork planned (Mar '10) Nov '11 Carola 2
News Hickam continues to support Operation Unified R... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Haiti 1
News Air Force: Missing pilot likely died instantly (Oct '09) Oct '09 Reasonable to Me 6
Universal's Military Salute (Mar '09) Mar '09 traveling gal 1
More from around the web