Can Russia rival the X-37B space plane with its own robotic spacecraft?

Feb 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Christian Science Monitor

The head of Russia's Space Forces hinted that Russia may develop a space plane similar to the US Air Force's secretive unmanned X-37B, which was sucessfully flight-tested last year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Cassandra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Putin! Spend our money. Step up to the plate and drain all our financial resorces in competing with the USA. Just like the soviets did for us. Please! Our oil well will never run dry.
King Abdul Aziz Al Said

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Your oil well ran dry long ago.
Sammy Snodgrass

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

I smell a traitor. Some idiot likely sold info to the Ruskies, which more than made up for their crooked, thugish and backward nature.
Stefanya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Judged:

A virus has been placed in all designs. Once the robotic plane becomes operational, it will crash.
We russians can not do anything on our own. We should just steal the designs from the USA like we do all the time.

In the meantime, you must excuse me. I have a bad case of diarrhea from eating Cassandra's Blueberry cakes. Just runs completely through me.
CecilRhodes

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Judged:

The Russians can't sober up long enough to fix a flat tire. They have become a joke. It is sad. They were once a worthy and respectable adversary for America. I take no pleasure in seeing them make fools of themselves.
Stefanya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

CecilRhodes wrote:
The Russians can't sober up long enough to fix a flat tire. They have become a joke. It is sad. They were once a worthy and respectable adversary for America. I take no pleasure in seeing them make fools of themselves.
I take the pleasure of seeing Putin balls being crushed.
CecilRhodes

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

I miss the Cold War.
Stefanya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

CecilRhodes wrote:
I miss the Cold War.
I miss a cold enema.
Putin will save the world

Perm, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Judged:

Yes we build it and save the world froom USA. USA is backward state opressing nations all over the world, killing innocent children in defenceless states and then steal their resources.

Rusii is the only hope of the world
Robert

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Here's another matter that has started to receive media attention;

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html

May God bless and have mercy on us.
jack O da american voice

Zion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Judged:

Stefanya wrote:
A virus has been placed in all designs. Once the robotic plane becomes operational, it will crash.
We russians can not do anything on our own. We should just steal the designs from the USA like we do all the time.
In the meantime, you must excuse me. I have a bad case of diarrhea from eating Cassandra's Blueberry cakes. Just runs completely through me.
The US has had two space shuttles blow up on TV. One had a crew with a teacher, a black, a jew, all the american political correctness a pilot would shudder at, and it blew up into a million pieces. in the meantime, the US has scheduled 3 flights on the russian soyuz rocket to get to the space station, now that we have nothing but 30 million mexicans to show for all our effort. we pay 50 million per seat round trip.
better stick to your cake.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cape Canaveral Air Force Station Discussions

Search the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Five bizarre things heading to the space statio... 11 hr Naughtyrobot 9
Snow closes Estes Park schools Dec '13 Estes Park Resident 2
SpaceX wins bid to launch Canadian radar satell... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ben 1
SpaceX Dragon successfully berths with NASA's I... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sandy 1
SpaceX Dragon capsule to miss berthing date at ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Greg 1
Falcon 9 rocket ready for launch (Mar '13) Mar '13 SpaceBlues 2
Air Force's X-37B mini-shuttle shrouded in secrecy (Dec '12) Dec '12 quilterqueen 11
•••
•••
•••
•••