ACLU challenging half-pay for dischar...

ACLU challenging half-pay for discharged gays

There are 15 comments on the 13 WVEC.com story from Nov 11, 2010, titled ACLU challenging half-pay for discharged gays. In it, 13 WVEC.com reports that:

The American Civil Liberties Union is suing the government on behalf of a gay former Air Force sergeant denied full separation pay after he was forced out under the military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13 WVEC.com.

Since: Jan 08

Sriracha, Thailand

#1 Nov 11, 2010
As I have stated before, the only organization that is dedicated to attaining full equality rights for us is the ACLU. Screw the present administration's promises. Double screw the bigots that call themselves republicans. Join and give money to the ACLU, not to any politician.

www.aclu.org

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2 Nov 11, 2010
I'm suprised they were given ANY compensation at all!

“Tea parties R 4 little girls.”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#3 Nov 11, 2010
Until conservatism is a thing of the past, we will face the danger of becoming a third-world country.

“Church | | State”

Since: Jun 07

Toby's Landing

#6 Nov 11, 2010
Jim Trebowski wrote:
Until conservatism is a thing of the past, we will face the danger of becoming a third-world country.
Like that is ever going to happen! Conservatism seems to be the "cool" thing to be now with people who don't stop and think. It's the latest bandwagon to jump on. I know and know of a number of people who are abusing government programs and screaming about how we should be more "conservative"... these people are talking out of both sides of their mouth.

“TMA&CRR One Love One Marriage ”

Since: Sep 09

port orange

#7 Nov 11, 2010
SUE THE PANTS OFF THEM!
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#8 Nov 11, 2010
acorn obama wrote:
all they deserve since they are only HALF a man!
It's as bad as being a male cheerleader.

“You'll love me!”

Since: Sep 10

I promise.

#9 Nov 11, 2010
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>It's as bad as being a male cheerleader.
In that case, not bad at all then. I'm glad we're on the same page.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 Nov 11, 2010
Thank you, Sarge, for your service.
Frank Stanton

New York, NY

#11 Nov 11, 2010
Obammy is such a "FIERECE ADVOCATE" for us !

:)

I', SO glad I voted for him for President 6 TIMES !(in Chicago).

:)

Since: Nov 08

Gulfport, MS

#13 Nov 11, 2010
That is so orally wrong.

*morally
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#15 Nov 11, 2010
Coy91 wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, not bad at all then. I'm glad we're on the same page.
The George W. Bush cheerleader page?

Orlando

#17 Nov 12, 2010
Adolf_Hitler wrote:
<quoted text> I would expect such a comment from a filthy jew loving pollock like you.
I'm a fish?
Love Lorn

Arlington, TX

#18 Nov 12, 2010
Jim Trebowski wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a fish?
Nah, you're an idiot liberal moonbat. Sent any e-cards to the president lately fancy pants? LMFAO!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19 Nov 12, 2010
Travis A wrote:
SUE THE PANTS OFF THEM!
A bunch of pot-bellied, beltway tanned, saggy chested DoD budget bureaucrats in their skivvies around the watercooler.

Now I'm going to be stuck with that visual all day.

(sigh)

Orlando

#20 Nov 12, 2010
Love Lorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, you're an idiot liberal moonbat. Sent any e-cards to the president lately fancy pants? LMFAO!
You're the one who doesn't know a pollack is a type a fish, and I'm the idiot? LOL!~!! Stay conservative,skippy. There's a special seat on the short bus for you and Adolph.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cannon Air Force Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officials offer no details of Las Cruces myster... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Juan Jacquez 2
News New Mexico program fast-tracks veterans to civi... (Feb '14) Feb '14 the one and only 1
News MacAulay-Brown, Inc. Awarded $31 Million Intell... (Feb '13) Feb '13 concerned 1
News Contracts for August 17, 2012 (Aug '12) Aug '12 Truth be known 1
News Air Force to take input on low-altitude flights... (Sep '11) Mar '12 Knightkore 10
News Cannon Air Force Base continues to boost area e... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Billygoat 3
News Gov't opposes full severance pay for military gays (Sep '11) Sep '11 TomInElPaso 17
More from around the web