County will help bring guard home for...

County will help bring guard home for the holidays

There are 31 comments on the Shelbyville Times-Gazette story from Nov 11, 2009, titled County will help bring guard home for the holidays. In it, Shelbyville Times-Gazette reports that:

Bedford County Board of Commissioners voted Tuesday night to contribute $3,100 for bus rental so that local National Guard troops can spend Christmas with their families this year before shipping out to Iraq in 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Shelbyville Times-Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Where is God

Columbia, TN

#21 Dec 8, 2009
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I spit on your GOD and laugh in your face.
Where was GOD on 9/11/01? Where....where....I cant hear you.
I spit in the ugly face of your GOD AGAIN.....and AGAIN...now what?
There are no GODS you stupid fool...the closest thing to GOD in the USA is MONEY as we all worship it. Grow UP!
You may spit and laugh but God will destroy the world in his own time, in his own day, why do people like you, act that way.

Where was God on 9-11, in Heaven! Watching, just like God was watching when His Son was crucified on the cross and people spit on Jesus, what did Jesus say “forgive them Lord for they know not what they say or do.” Please ask God to forgive you for what you written.

9-11 was just like when any mad man orders the bombing of the innocent, for the sins of the guilty.
What is the difference in shock and awe there it was, a poor man’s bomb on 9-11 not a rich countries bombing War in Iraq, what the difference I ask you, one declared war and one not.
Bring all the troops home, don’t expand, stop the wars, and learn from the lessons of history
Better too say there they go, than there they lay, a humbled man or nation can learn to live in peace a tyrant nation or man never can, which are we?
Remember history of Russia and our Viet Nam both we have learned to let live in peace.
Those who are ignorant to the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them, and hell awaits all who seem to not forgive but do seem to forget
rattlecattle

Maitland, FL

#22 Dec 8, 2009
Happy Employee wrote:
<quoted text>Also you do not have the guts to tell not one of our troop to their face what you have said about them in this post!!!!!!!!!
Our Troops have no face....the just have the shame of knowing they are hired killers for a sick greedy government.

War is not a video game or some form of entertainment .....therefore Americans cannot win
Happy Employee

Nashville, TN

#23 Dec 8, 2009
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Troops have no face....the just have the shame of knowing they are hired killers for a sick greedy government.
War is not a video game or some form of entertainment .....therefore Americans cannot win
Also you do not have the guts to tell not one of our troop to their face what you have said about them in this post!!!!!!!!!
god bless our troops

College Grove, TN

#24 Dec 8, 2009
rattlecattle------you are one sick person,i bet you dont have the guts to say that to their face! you should be made to be over there,,you would be crying to see your cows,,lol your so sick!god bless our troops and bring them home safe...
god bless our troops

College Grove, TN

#25 Dec 8, 2009
you sure your not from Iraq? rattle cattle daddle
Otter

Nashville, TN

#26 Dec 8, 2009
Rattlecattle = sitting at home under an assumed name railing about people he'll never meet.

U.S. troops = traveling halfway the world and putting their lives at risk to defend their country.

Regardless of your stance on the war, I think we all know who merits our gratitude and respect.
rattlecattle

Maitland, FL

#27 Dec 8, 2009
Otter wrote:
Rattlecattle = sitting at home under an assumed name railing about people he'll never meet.
U.S. troops = traveling halfway the world and putting their lives at risk to defend their country.
Regardless of your stance on the war, I think we all know who merits our gratitude and respect.
Our troops are DEFENDING nothing...you idiot. We do not own Laughaistan or IRAQ, both are countries that should kick us out on our fat butts.

Our troops are nothing, no better than Nazi troops were during WW2, thye will lose because that is what they deserve.

You need to quit trying to glorify those vicious SOBs...there is NOTHING heroic about them at all.

They are a bunch of rotten killers in uniform....not boy scouts, they are worse than Nazis
Lewieburg man

Lewisburg, TN

#28 Dec 8, 2009
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Our troops are DEFENDING nothing...you idiot. We do not own Laughaistan or IRAQ, both are countries that should kick us out on our fat butts.
Our troops are nothing, no better than Nazi troops were during WW2, thye will lose because that is what they deserve.
You need to quit trying to glorify those vicious SOBs...there is NOTHING heroic about them at all.
They are a bunch of rotten killers in uniform....not boy scouts, they are worse than Nazis
You seem to have problems pal. Did some polite/well mannered GI steal your gal, maybe kicked your butt for your nasty attitude or are you just a real jerk that is angry with the world?

Awaiting your silly answer.
Otter

United States

#29 Dec 9, 2009
Actually, a lot of the people fighting over there got into the military probably because they figured it was the only good way to pay for college, or a lot of them signed up to join the National Guard and never dreamed it would lead to them fighting in Afghanistan or Iraq. A lot of them are on their third or fourth tour.

Rattle, I somewhat agree that now might be a good time to leave Afghanistan. The president of that country has said it will be 15-20 years before they can adequately defend themselves. But don't blame the troops for that.
rattlecattle

Casselberry, FL

#30 Dec 9, 2009
Lewieburg man wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have problems pal. Did some polite/well mannered GI steal your gal, maybe kicked your butt for your nasty attitude or are you just a real jerk that is angry with the world?
Awaiting your silly answer.
The USA is a sick, violent nation choking on its own attempted REVENGE.

Our troops are just dupes for our corrupt government, we have zero chance of anything even related to winning.

They are hiding this war behind the troops..DUH!

Follow the money..just follow the money and the lies
Elizabeth

Bennington, VT

#31 Dec 10, 2009
rattlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I spit on your GOD and laugh in your face.
Where was GOD on 9/11/01? Where....where....I cant hear you.
I spit in the ugly face of your GOD AGAIN.....and AGAIN...now what?
There are no GODS you stupid fool...the closest thing to GOD in the USA is MONEY as we all worship it. Grow UP!
On 9/11 God was still wondering how he made the mistake of misplacing your personality and your IQ. I'm pretty sure God meant to give you one that was higher than 40. and as for growing up, aren't you the one getting on the computer everyday bashing our troops? day after day, i have read one insult after the other from you, but where does that actually get you in life? nowhere. but you are so absent minded and immature as to continue doing that. and what would you know about whether or not their is a God? you wouldn't know unless you died and have gone to the other side. maybe their is a God. so again, why don't you stop YOUR childish attitude and leave other people to pray for their troops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Shelby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army: Correction made to hate group classification (Oct '13) Oct '13 Sam 1
News Lexington police officer returns from deploymen... (Jan '10) Mar '13 RCI 3
News NY Army Guard troops returning to upstate air base (Feb '13) Feb '13 Will 1
News Making History: Hundreds answer the call of duty (Feb '13) Feb '13 Will 1
News Camp Shelby shows off new, $13M-plus training f... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Will 1
News Camp Shelby offers real-life training for milit... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Will 1
News Gulfport man gets prison in probe of ammo stole... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Kay 1
More from around the web