US military deaths in Afghanistan at 1,968

Aug 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Myrtle Beach Online

As of Tuesday, August 21, 2012, at least 1,968 members of the U.S. military had died in Afghanistan as a result of the U.S.-led invasion of Afghanistan in late 2001, according to an Associated Press count.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Aug 23, 2012
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The MSM has decided to be low key about U.S. deaths in A-stan.( sush..protect Obama )

How much air time is MSNBC giving to the assassination of U.S. troops based there ?
lefty logic

Hopkins, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xnutmegger wrote:
The MSM has decided to be low key about U.S. deaths in A-stan.( sush..protect Obama )
How much air time is MSNBC giving to the assassination of U.S. troops based there ?
Bushes fault in some fashion then all is well.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lefty logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Bushes fault in some fashion then all is well.
Bush's fault that the MSM isn't covering the assasinations in A-stan..... ummm ..LEFTY logic ?
Murder Non Whites for OIL

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

STOP committing Genocide on Non White people who have OIL
Ramafuchs

Troisdorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There was a statement about the death of GIs in Iraq
One non-person in high office had said this.
we don't engage in dead body counts.
A sort of patriotism pure
Ramafuchs

Troisdorf, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"SUPPORT OUR TROOPS"
when they are dead bury with a flag and forget it.
If they are are not able to fight bring those back and give a minimum treatment and leave them in lurch till the death.
OLMPIC Medol winners are more media-worthy than the flag waving veterans.
Anonymous Source

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Anonymous Source blogger reports on reported news;

U.S troops were not pigs-invaders but troops for Americans'style democracy.

This is what the people need to think about. Finnish security police is qualified to persuade the invaded countries.
Anonymous Source

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 22, 2012
 
Anonymous Source blogger reports on reported news;

From technical point of views, in this video, the audience will watch how a small device does make a heavy weighted tank fly up meters.



However, the video might contain a military material that might be not suitable for under age.
Rayhan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 22, 2012
 
Us army help er kore joto rokomer kharap kaj korteche.jemon murder,rape etc.
Rayhan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We all should that to close the murder,rape of us military.we should declar war againt america.they are cheat
Anonymous Source

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous Source blogger reports on reported news;

Although, the death and injuries are always inflict the invaders.

Anonymous Source

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Anonymous Source blogger reports on reported news;

The Islam is the religion of faith in the monotheism and is the faith for all people regardless of the race, nationality and country. The Islam is for all of the people who love to live together altogether.

Yimmie Krack Korn

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

1,968 US military deaths in Afghanistan you say? Never mind. It's worth a million US military deaths for all of those WMD's they're finding there.
Secretive Blogger

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yimmie Krack Korn wrote:
1,968 US military deaths in Afghanistan you say? Never mind. It's worth a million US military deaths for all of those WMD's they're finding there.
Secretive blogger always reports on reported news;

The abomination-terrorists which are ruling America must be brought to the justice for the crimes that they have committed in the invaded countries.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Secretive Blogger wrote:
<quoted text>
Secretive blogger always reports on reported news;
The abomination-terrorists which are ruling America must be brought to the justice for the crimes that they have committed in the invaded countries.
Agreed!
M Saleem Chaudhry

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 23, 2012
 
General Allene's assessment about the causes of attack of,"Green on Blue" appear to be more well-founded,as personal animosities and grievances as well cultural conflicts ,the added factor could be Taliban coercion.He is right in doubting the cooked up explanation of Karsai administration by attributing this growing incidence to foreign Intelligence Agencies with out adequate facts and figures to support it.Gen.Allan's stand not to cut interaction with Afghans,is also logical and rational.However as I wrote in my earlier notes,spending $ 5billion a year on recruitment and training of defense forces, alone won't work.It had to go with a comprehensive plan for economic uplift to provide attractive jobs and social reorientation of the people by involving,moderate elements in social,religious and tribal leadership with the help of media.
Big John Wayne

Chard, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who cares about those dead murdering grunts?
They had it coming and we are fortunate that they no longer stink out the air we breathe.
Yimmie Krack Korn

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big John Wayne wrote:
Who cares about those dead murdering grunts?
They had it coming and we are fortunate that they no longer stink out the air we breathe.
You are a breath of fresh air above the stench.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Shelby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Army: Correction made to hate group classification (Oct '13) Oct '13 Sam 1
Lexington police officer returns from deploymen... (Jan '10) Mar '13 RCI 3
NY Army Guard troops returning to upstate air base (Feb '13) Feb '13 Will 1
Making History: Hundreds answer the call of duty (Feb '13) Feb '13 Will 1
Camp Shelby shows off new, $13M-plus training f... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Will 1
Camp Shelby offers real-life training for milit... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Will 1
Gulfport man gets prison in probe of ammo stole... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Kay 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Camp Shelby People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••