2nd Assault Amphibian Zippo for Marin...

2nd Assault Amphibian Zippo for Marine's b-day

Posted in the Camp Lejeune Forum

Chris

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Greetings all. I'm looking for a birthday gift for a very good friend of mine who was stationed at Lejeune in the 90s. I'd like to find him a Zippo other than the generic USMC variety I find online, and I'd guess that something perfect is available on base but nowhere else. Ideally, something with his unit's gator logo or maybe "YAT YAS". Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Chris

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Lejeune Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anytime Fitness hosting free community workout ... Mar '15 word 1
News Crews search shoreline for helicopter debris Mar '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Hope remains in fog-hampered search-and-rescue ... Mar '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News war American DeserterWhy Awol U.S. soldiers are... Mar '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News UPDATED: 7 MARSOC Marines, 4 National Guard Sol... Mar '15 freethinkradio do... 1
March 21st...New Bern, NC..........CRAIG WAYNE ... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Gail Outlaw 1
News PETA asks military to end testing on animals (Jul '08) Feb '15 scrote 2,710
More from around the web