Mexican tour bus overturns in Texas, ...

Mexican tour bus overturns in Texas, killing 2

There are 3 comments on the KansasCity.com story from Mar 16, 2010, titled Mexican tour bus overturns in Texas, killing 2. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

A tour bus headed for Mexico carrying 40 people overturned along a southern Texas highway on Tuesday, killing at least two people and injuring an unknown number of others, officials said.The accident happened around 10 a.m. on southbound Interstate 37, about 45 miles south of San Antonio, Texas Department of Public Safety spokesman Tom Vinger told ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

Suzanne

Mexico, Mexico

#1 Mar 16, 2010
Misleading headline. It wasn't a Mexican tour bus, it was a U.S. bus headed to Mexico. From the article: "The bus was operated by Americanos USA, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dallas-based Greyhound Lines Inc., said Bonnie Bastian, a spokeswoman for Greyhound's parent company, FirstGroup America."
created 2 b hated

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2010
if it was heading to mexico tthey usually stop at stripes in falfurrias i know i used to work there. was there anybody from fal in that bus just curious
loner

Portland, TX

#3 Mar 16, 2010
que Dios los quide y los ayude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooke Army Medical Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hymera native will lead NIH Clinical Center (Jan '17) Jan '17 From Hymera 1
News Army To Launch Bergdahl Inquiry (Jul '14) Jul '14 frilled2b 2
News Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl headed back to U.S. (Jun '14) Jun '14 phillip green 1
News Veterans bike through Vietnam to help heal woun... (Jun '14) Jun '14 dead man greedy 4
News Veterans bike through Vietnam to help heal woun... (Apr '14) Apr '14 SpongeBob 10
News Army aims to curb prescription drug abuse problem (Jul '11) Oct '13 nadanothing 21
News Non-combat incident claims Fontana's Staff Sgt.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rankin Branch 1
More from around the web