Ill. soldier dies after Afghanistan a...

Ill. soldier dies after Afghanistan attack

There are 3 comments on the KWQC-TV Davenport story from Mar 4, 2009, titled Ill. soldier dies after Afghanistan attack. In it, KWQC-TV Davenport reports that:

An Illinois Army National Guard soldier from the Chicago suburb of Robbins has died of wounds she sustained in an attack in Afghanistan in January.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWQC-TV Davenport.

thought_police

Sydney, Australia

#1 Mar 5, 2009
9/11 was an inside job.There were no planes.Watch 911 Taboo and other great truth documentaries.
PONCHO

Newnan, GA

#2 Mar 7, 2009
God bless you little cousin and much love and respect. You had more heart then those so called thugs in Robbins and to, "Toosie" and family i love y'all stay strong.

LOVE ALWAYS PONCHO IN ATLANTA
Jill Carnter and Family

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Mar 7, 2009
Our prayers go out to you Lasonya,Audrey,Grandmother and Grandfather and Father if you need any thing tooty (ha,ha) emai me [email protected] m stay strong and know she is in heaven and we are all very proud of her.
Jill Carpenter
Decatur GA/ Robbins Il
Jesse Rowe Cousin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooke Army Medical Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army To Launch Bergdahl Inquiry (Jul '14) Jul '14 frilled2b 2
News Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl headed back to U.S. (Jun '14) Jun '14 phillip green 1
News Veterans bike through Vietnam to help heal woun... (Jun '14) Jun '14 dead man greedy 4
News Veterans bike through Vietnam to help heal woun... (Apr '14) Apr '14 SpongeBob 10
News Army aims to curb prescription drug abuse problem (Jul '11) Oct '13 nadanothing 21
News Non-combat incident claims Fontana's Staff Sgt.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rankin Branch 1
News Hypothetically, could Texas stand on its own? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Alan 1
More from around the web