Fort Hood Suspect Awake, Army Says

Full story: CBS News

Last Updated 11:35 a.m. ET A U.S. Army hospital spokesman said the man suspected in a deadly shooting spree at Fort Hood, Texas, is conscious and able to talk.
Comments
1 - 20 of 139 Comments Last updated Nov 16, 2009
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Common Sense

Totowa, NJ

#1 Nov 9, 2009
Now that he's awake maybe he can clarify for the President that he is indeed an Islamic militant
The Crabby Kraut

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2009
Good. Serve him a nice pork sandwich for lunch and make sure it's a naked man who does the serving. Then take him out back and hang him.
NOT an Obamabot

Umpqua, OR

#3 Nov 9, 2009
"U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Hasan was attempting to make contact with people associated with al Qaeda..."
Obama said we shouldn't jump to conclusions.
Is this the "change" he was talking about?
Our government has failed us..AGAIN!

“It's about the American People”

Since: Jun 07

Flushing, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2009
Evidently, the evil radical Islamic terrorist who went to same mosque where 9/11 attackers went and met the same radical Imam while wearing US Army uniform was known to the CIA for his connection with al Qaida in Afghanistan but the FBI refused to check this info will be back to try to kill more Americans as suicide bomber that has a second chance.
Nevertheless the African Muslim born Barack Hussein Obama who told the Arab Muslim world that he studied the rules of Islam and the Quran in Islamic Madrassa in Indonesia until he came to America will understand the reasons why the Islamic terrorists kills infidels for a reward in Islamic paradise with 72 girls.
Obama will probably send Hasan Nidal to Gitmo for few days and them close Gitmo and will send Hasan to freedom in Bermuda beaches like he sent the Chinese originated Islamic terrorists.
Meanwhile, the website of al-Awlaki, a US-born Imam at Virginia mosques that brainwashed Hasan and three 9/11 Islamic terrorists of al Qaida, praised Hasan for being a "man of conscience" and doing "the right thing betraying America in order not to betray Islam".
guitar picker

Summerdale, AL

#5 Nov 9, 2009
We're worried about "Don't ask, don't tell" while we have people running around yelling Allah is Good. We're headed North on a Southbound road. Profile the crap out of them - there's more than enough proof for justification especially under the Police Powers Act we call the "Patriot Act".
fedupwiththemess

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2009
NOT an Obamabot wrote:
"U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Hasan was attempting to make contact with people associated with al Qaeda..."
Lies again...proof of this lie.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2009
NOT an Obamabot wrote:
No...your forefathers have failed you again.
PISS on koran

Fredericton, Canada

#8 Nov 9, 2009
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Lies again...proof of this lie.
yo ni88er, are you condoning what terrorist nadal did? are u trying to justify his hatred towards this country? are u one of those who'dlike to see terrorist nadal being classified as mentally insane and released from the mental ward in less than two years? whats your problem ni88er? all your posts are filled with hate for this country? why dont you get the fck out of here for good and forever? Are u a terrorist yourself?
fedupwiththemess

United States

#9 Nov 9, 2009
PISS on koran wrote:
<quoted text>
yo ni88er, are you condoning what terrorist nadal did? are u trying to justify his hatred towards this country? are u one of those who'dlike to see terrorist nadal being classified as mentally insane and released from the mental ward in less than two years? whats your problem ni88er? all your posts are filled with hate for this country? why dont you get the fck out of here for good and forever? Are u a terrorist yourself?
Typical, ignorant white, racist response. It figures. Your mother is a terrorist...she gave birth to your stupid ass.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#10 Nov 9, 2009
PISS on koran wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post just screams IGNORANCE! Typical white behavior. I am white.
PISS on koran

Fredericton, Canada

#11 Nov 9, 2009
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Your post just screams IGNORANCE! Typical white behavior. I am white.
YOU ARE NOT WHITE. You are a ni88er. You said so yourself in previous posts.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#12 Nov 9, 2009
PISS on koran wrote:
<quoted text>
No , your mother is.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2009
PISS on koran wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a white ignorant ass.
fedupwiththemess

United States

#14 Nov 9, 2009
PISS on koran wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical white ignorant hate.
watching

Edinburg, TX

#15 Nov 9, 2009
PISS on koran wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is more of a threat to our country than any foreign country is.

Thomas Jefferson said, "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, it expects what never was and will never be."

Another founding father, Samuel Adams, said, "When people are universally ignorant, and debuched in their manners, they will sink under their own weight without the aid of foreign invaders."

Voltaire said, "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
PISS on koran

Fredericton, Canada

#16 Nov 9, 2009
watching wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is more of a threat to our country than any foreign country is.
Thomas Jefferson said, "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, it expects what never was and will never be."
Another founding father, Samuel Adams, said, "When people are universally ignorant, and debuched in their manners, they will sink under their own weight without the aid of foreign invaders."
Voltaire said, "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Here you go slimy muslim, right back at ya. Pig hugs from an infidel.

"I have been made victorious through terror."
-- Muhammad, founder of Islamó

Allah will humble the unbelievers. Allah and His apostle are free from obligations to idol-worshipers.
Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers. Surah 9:2-3

Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another. Surah 48:25
Idi O Syncrasy

Farmington, CA

#18 Nov 9, 2009
Common Sense wrote:
Now that he's awake maybe he can clarify for the President that he is indeed an Islamic militant
If he's awake, it's time for a good round of water boarding.

Make him sing about any more Al Qaida Operatives hiding in the woodwork.
Live from America

Santa Clara, CA

#19 Nov 9, 2009
The psycho sicko is AWAKE????

Good! Let me "surprise him" by entering his room and saying, "Good! You're awake. I'm Dr. Livingston and I'm here to kill you off and finish what needs to be done with your 'care' "

Please, please, please... someone let me do it, pretty please. I'm begging someone in charge.. let me have at this sicko freak.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#20 Nov 9, 2009
The Crabby Kraut wrote:
Good. Serve him a nice pork sandwich for lunch and make sure it's a naked man who does the serving. Then take him out back and hang him.
Nah, that's too good for him. Strip him naked, cover him in honey and stake him to the ground spread eagle over a fire ant colony.
Live from America

Denver, CO

#22 Nov 9, 2009
Idi O Syncrasy wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's awake, it's time for a good round of water boarding.
Make him sing about any more Al Qaida Operatives hiding in the woodwork.
Water boarding? Not if it's the kind they did! Let me do it MY WAY which is :

Hang him upside down by his feet from a beam on the ceiling, then lower his head into a tub of water and KEEP HIM THERE.

Now THAT'S a water boarding CIA, get it right!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooke Army Medical Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Army To Launch Bergdahl Inquiry Jul '14 frilled2b 2
Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl headed back to U.S. Jun '14 phillip green 1
Veterans bike through Vietnam to help heal woun... Jun '14 dead man greedy 4
Veterans bike through Vietnam to help heal woun... Apr '14 SpongeBob 10
Army aims to curb prescription drug abuse problem (Jul '11) Oct '13 nadanothing 21
Non-combat incident claims Fontana's Staff Sgt.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rankin Branch 1
Hypothetically, could Texas stand on its own? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Alan 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Brooke Army Medical Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••