Fort Hood shooting suspect out of ICU

Full story: CNN
The man accused of killing 13 people and wounding dozens more in a shooting at Fort Hood Army Post last month has been released from intensive care, his lawyer said Wednesday. Full Story
clone benson

Bryan, OH

#1 Dec 18, 2009
well put him up against the wall and shot the coward,go figure
FBO

Columbus, TX

#2 Dec 18, 2009
With today's America-hating PC climate, he's the latest hero of the left, along with Marx, Che, Castro, bin Laden, etc. They'll be so concerned with protecting his rights, that he'll be treated with kid gloves, so as not to be "offensive" to other muzslimes. What a bunch of pansies. I actually agree with their sport of "stoning". They should let family members of his victims practice that lovely tradition on him, as they smear pig blood all over him. Priceless.......
Ron-Texas

Waco, TX

#4 Dec 19, 2009
FBO wrote:
With today's America-hating PC climate, he's the latest hero of the left, along with Marx, Che, Castro, bin Laden, etc. They'll be so concerned with protecting his rights, that he'll be treated with kid gloves, so as not to be "offensive" to other muzslimes. What a bunch of pansies. I actually agree with their sport of "stoning". They should let family members of his victims practice that lovely tradition on him, as they smear pig blood all over him. Priceless.......
Good idea! Have you ever heard about General 'Black Jack' Pershing? in the earlt 1900, when there was an uprising of the Muslems, He captured a group of Muslems, smeared pigs guts/blood on them all, shot all but one, who he turned loose. We did not have any trouble out of Muslims for years!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooke Army Medical Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Army To Launch Bergdahl Inquiry (Jul '14) Jul '14 frilled2b 2
Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl headed back to U.S. (Jun '14) Jun '14 phillip green 1
Veterans bike through Vietnam to help heal woun... (Jun '14) Jun '14 dead man greedy 4
Veterans bike through Vietnam to help heal woun... (Apr '14) Apr '14 SpongeBob 10
Army aims to curb prescription drug abuse problem (Jul '11) Oct '13 nadanothing 21
Non-combat incident claims Fontana's Staff Sgt.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rankin Branch 1
Hypothetically, could Texas stand on its own? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Alan 1
More from around the web