Fort Hood Shooter Had Communications ...

Fort Hood Shooter Had Communications to Pakistan

There are 1 comment on the WCTV Tallahassee story from Nov 16, 2009, titled Fort Hood Shooter Had Communications to Pakistan. In it, WCTV Tallahassee reports that:

The Fort Hood shooting suspect made or accepted wire transfers with Pakistan, a country wracked by Muslim extremist violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCTV Tallahassee.

“If you believe it, stand by it”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#1 Nov 17, 2009
Well, ain't that a hoot. There seems to be well documented proof that the now President of the United States, against State Department directive, travelled to Pakistan via India while in college.
What did he do there...and why?
It seems that contact with Pakistani people who are radicals is an acceptable thing. Maybe we should investigate the backgrounds of the two Pakistani college mates of Barack Obama that are now in his administration.
I draw this parallel, not to accuse Obama, but to show that no one watches these things closely enough, even with the Patriot Act rules in play today.
You would think that a military officer would be subject to more scrutiny. Political correctness be damned!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooke Army Medical Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Army To Launch Bergdahl Inquiry (Jul '14) Jul '14 frilled2b 2
News Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl headed back to U.S. (Jun '14) Jun '14 phillip green 1
News Veterans bike through Vietnam to help heal woun... (Jun '14) Jun '14 dead man greedy 4
News Veterans bike through Vietnam to help heal woun... (Apr '14) Apr '14 SpongeBob 10
News Army aims to curb prescription drug abuse problem (Jul '11) Oct '13 nadanothing 21
News Non-combat incident claims Fontana's Staff Sgt.... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rankin Branch 1
News Hypothetically, could Texas stand on its own? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Alan 1
More from around the web