Los Alamitos military theater has a r...

Los Alamitos military theater has a rich history -- and maybe ghosts

There are 5 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Jul 11, 2008, titled Los Alamitos military theater has a rich history -- and maybe ghosts. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

It is fitting that the Liberty Theatre's friskiest ghost is a man dressed as a sailor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Carol

Long Beach, CA

#1 Oct 26, 2008
My daughter and I have been in that theater many times for rehearsals and performances. It's such a welcoming, friendly place to go to. Don't let the fear of ghosts keep you away. If you do, you'll be missing out on some great shows! Besides, they say all theaters have their ghosts...I've never seen one. Then again, maybe it's because I always pray to God to protect us.
losal27

Palm Desert, CA

#3 Jun 13, 2009
omg i went to the base and my friends and i took pics at a banquet and in each one of those pics is an orb!! its not the lighting because we did it in different places and its not the camera because of my other friends and other peoples cameras did the same thing! freakyy!! but cool.:]
soundguy

United States

#4 Aug 12, 2009
I have worked at this theater and yes there have been many of my friends and myself in groups, alone, and in pairs that have witnessed both good, bad, scary, threatening things here yes i believe this place is genuinly haunted even though i started out increadibly scepitcal. In the opinion of many people this is a fun, scary, and uninviting place if your alone in the middle of the night or alone otherwise its fine
Jeremy

Palm Desert, CA

#5 Dec 4, 2010
My Dad and I got permission to ghost hunt at the theater I believe on the 18th of this month. After reading this I can't wait to go in all night and investigate, i'll post videos and pictures and also EVP's of what we capture on youtube. I'll send a link to my youtube when we finish the ghost hunt.
Ellis

Long Beach, CA

#6 Apr 25, 2012
My daughter has been there and she has come back saying there's a ghost (a young boy who's father beat him to death). I brushed it off until i went there that place is scary there is always some sort of whispering in there. i don't think i believe in ghosts but, that place does seem haunted...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aviano Air Base Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House panel moves to curb military sexual assaults (May '13) May '13 vec 3
News Head of U.S. Air Force's anti-sexual assault un... (May '13) May '13 Mr_Bill 5
News Outraged lawmakers look to change military justice (Apr '13) Apr '13 angry soldier 2
News Air Force commander defends overturning sexual ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 tha Professor 1
News Testimony before Senate Armed Services Committe... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Anne 1
News Sexual assault survivors criticize military cul... (Mar '13) Mar '13 woodtick57 25
News Assault Verdict Reversal Splits Pentagon Brass ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 WoW 20
More from around the web