Investigation at Army Fleet Support a...

Investigation at Army Fleet Support at Fort Rucker

There are 19 comments on the WTVY Dothan story from Aug 29, 2008, titled Investigation at Army Fleet Support at Fort Rucker. In it, WTVY Dothan reports that:

No new information is being released about an investigation at Army Fleet Support at Fort Rucker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVY Dothan.

public

Danville, KY

#1 Sep 6, 2008
The CID only conducts an audit when there has been some type of crimnal activity. Why would this spokeperson (Ms. Gee) try to mislead the the general public by saying this is a standard audit and why would they perform an audit on their IT? One doesn't perform audits on IT equipment, they confiscate it to check the information that has been placed on the hard drives. AFS needs another spokesperson that's a little bit smarter. Who hired this person? They should be fired!
Disappointed

Brandon, MS

#2 Sep 21, 2008
Until someone has been a spokesperson on any issue, they have no right to judge the behavior or comments on any spokesperson. It's a tough job - as you can see by this insensitive comment.
public wrote:
The CID only conducts an audit when there has been some type of crimnal activity. Why would this spokeperson (Ms. Gee) try to mislead the the general public by saying this is a standard audit and why would they perform an audit on their IT? One doesn't perform audits on IT equipment, they confiscate it to check the information that has been placed on the hard drives. AFS needs another spokesperson that's a little bit smarter. Who hired this person? They should be fired!
Tony

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2008
Not sure how much more AFS will be able to get away with, and the Army does nothing about it. To the regular employee they seem very wasteful. Making the whole contract come in to work on no-fly days, and having a 15 minute class to justify that?
The employee morale has never been this low.
I know they make good money, but this company seems to thrive on making their people miserable.
AFS do not give a damn about their people.
Support

Fort Rucker, AL

#4 Nov 28, 2008
I agree with Tony. AFS management believes that treating the employees like dirt is actually a sport. I have seen employees brought in on OT for weeks on end with no work. Just gotta' be there or lose your job. Now the mechanics are being encouraged to "cut corners" in maintenance. I believe this will be evidenced sooner rather than later in some type of accident or incident. My only question is how bad will it be. AFS leadership needs an enima, to be replaced with equally competent leaders, but with some measure of people skills.
apache

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2009
you guys cry to much
AFS employee

Enterprise, AL

#6 May 1, 2009
I work at AFS and we all have wondered how this whole thing was swept under the carpet the way it was....it's sickening to us. We are all happy to have our jobs there and realize we are quite blessed with the money we make but sometimes, there's a lot of sneaky things going on within the company. hmmmmmmm!
Support1

Enterprise, AL

#7 May 27, 2010
Something's not right with this contract that AFS has. Somehow they convinced the Army to pay by the man hour instead of by flight hours. So AFS simply brings people into work 24/7 whether there is actually work to do or not. They justify it as being for "training" purposes but a 5 second class with you signing a training record is all that is given. My thoughts are that someone on the Army side is on the take. The Army lets it all go on right under their nose and says nothing. Employees are demoralized by the constant overtime.
DarkStang666

Enterprise, AL

#8 Jun 17, 2011
apache wrote:
you guys cry to much
Shut up,Tennesee. You are not here. This company is doomed.
supervisor

Dothan, AL

#9 Jul 3, 2013
This compny afs is defrauding the government at all levels and has the most racist practices I have ever seen.They have field directors that come in drunk,lie to the government aclc,get moved to another field and then promoted.Prior service members are disregarded as having no experiance.its run by retired officers with no maintenance background and people both hourly and supervisors are threatened and laid off with no reason or explanation. This contract should be investigated from the highest levels.
supervisor

Warrior, AL

#10 Jul 22, 2013
The union and its seniority practices feed the fire here,they fight for the people that need to be fired.When you make the kind of money they are paid tour integrity should kick in and you should stop crying when you are told to do your job.The bargaining employee at this contract are horrible when it comes to being accountable and upper management allows it to continue blaming the first line supervisor for all the problems,I spent 25 years working and managing Army maintenance with a flawless record but under these people I now need their guidance to be successful.please send in the Army I.G
supervisor

Ozark, AL

#11 Feb 19, 2014
Greed breeds corruption.
what a shame

Ozark, AL

#12 Feb 20, 2014
Grocery Outlet might want to investigate their produce manager. He acts like he's gay.
W-5 ret

Enterprise, AL

#13 Apr 28, 2014
apache wrote:
you guys cry to much
Know how you can tell an apache pilot ?He will let you know in the first five minutes of conversation. At ease w-2, and take those hands out of your pockets.
fred willson jr

Tampa, FL

#14 Aug 7, 2014
The Afs team (manage) don't no there head from there ass.they could run a Mac.D there the ones that that have no skills in managing people or muchless. A air field.look who they have in charge a idiot that no one else wonted.they should fire every on of them and start over.the hourly are the one that keep fort Rucker running.not management.
fred willson jr

Tampa, FL

#15 Aug 7, 2014
The investigation was because Afs was cooking the books and bleeding the army out more money that the truth.Afs is the worst company ever.they have more ethic violations than any company.and it lawyer that should be enough said.money grubbers u no a lawyers.Afs is your tax dollar at work.I hope we have a new bunch of crooks come oct.p.s the army is awesome. best people I no.

“My real pic is in the attic...”

Since: Dec 06

currently Daleville, AL

#16 Sep 1, 2014
what a shame wrote:
Grocery Outlet might want to investigate their produce manager. He acts like he's gay.
Maybe you should shop elsewhere, ignoramus.
josh

Ozark, AL

#17 Sep 2, 2014
I once knew ignoramus. He's a hillbilly that lives in west virginia.
william

Ozark, AL

#18 Sep 2, 2014
AFS employee wrote:
Alisa Pylant is gonna have a baby!
Whoever she is, tell her I said congratulations.
JB Smith

Williamsburg, VA

#19 Sep 3, 2014
The brain initiative and Obama Care are the great deceptions and two of the worst deceptions perpetrated on the citizens of the United States of America. State and Local law enforcement are implanting innocent citizens with a biochip. According to "A Note on Uberveillance" by MG & Katina Michael, it's "like big brother on the inside looking out." "Safeguards in a World of Ambient Intelligence" by Springer page 9 states, "law enforcement would have us believe that we can only be safe as long as they know where we are at all times, what we’re doing and what we are 'thinking'". It is such an invasion of privacy. They use the active denial system to make you think you are hearing voices - it has technology like the audio spotlight and attempt to put you into a state of what the NIJ calls “excited delirium”. Next they use Psyops like stalking, drugs, kidnapping, whatever they can to either 1) put you in a "crisis stabilization ward" (to take away your 2nd Amendment rights) or 2) a prison. It is a plan for law enforcement to confiscate all guns so they can torture you without fear for their lives. They are targeting female Christians and military veterans. Go to Rutherford Institute and check out Brandon Raub. His lawyers uncovered the plot against our veterans and made it public in court papers. They take you to crisis stabilization wards even if you're not a danger to yourself or others and show no sign of mental illness. Why? Because there is a Supreme Court Case by Justice Cardoza - Schloendorff v. Society of New York Hospital,105 N.E. 92 (1914 ) that says anyone of sound mind and not a criminal has a right to say what goes in their body or on their body. They want to ensure there is no way you can get this off. No one in America wants this level of privacy invasion. In addition, it allows law enforcement the opportunity to torture you at will with sleep deprivation, heart attacks and other pains. The active denial system can murder without leaving a mark! The Bio Initiative Report with 2014 additions details all the cancers, diseases and disabilities it causes. Hence, the need for Obama Care and to open all American’s medical records for law enforcement to altar. The Joint Non-lethal Weapons Directorate used untested military applications on me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veterans organization suspends local chapter ov... Aug 24 iareheroic 1
News US Army Pacific Commanding General on Viet Nam ... (Jan '15) Aug 24 thit chuoi ngon lam 19
News U.S. Withdrawing Patriot Missiles from Turkey Aug 23 SpaceBlues 2
News Transgender army private Chelsea Manning found ... Aug 21 TerryE 1
News Gay couple who married in Bridgehampton helped ... Aug 15 Fa-Foxy 1
News Tanks and cavalry, Louisiana Maneuvers. U.S. Ar... (Dec '11) Aug 8 Rae domingues 14
News 'I Was Told It Was Necessary'Sojourners' 1980 I... Aug 7 kev 1
More from around the web