Judge: Ft. Hood suspect could be forcibly shaved

Jul 25, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.usatoday.com

A judge says the U.S. Army psychiatrist and Muslim charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting rampage will be forcibly shaved if he doesn't remove his beard on his own ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 280 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2014
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Jul 25, 2012
from usatoday:

"Maj. Nidal Hasan appeared in court Wednesday sporting a beard, which violates Army regulations. Hasan says his beard is an expression of his faith ...

"Hasan is charged with killing 13 people in the 2009 attack."

Both Hasan's beard and his murderous spree are expressions of his islamic faith.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#2 Jul 25, 2012
He voluntarily shaved to join the US military so it's a little late for him to play the "religion" card now.

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#4 Jul 25, 2012
The Honorable Major Nidal Malik Hasan recognizes ALLAH not the godass. god being satan's immaculate deception, grand OLE deception, group of demons, government of deceivers, governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness) and a$$ being the American Stockholm Syndrome (lover for your abuser). America is morally corrupt. Collusion / Terrorism continues to lead to murderbyproxy. see Alert the Hazard - scribd, see murderbyproxytrailer. Play blind, deaf and dumb Congress and SCOTUS has. Embrace the American Holocaust (death fix it>deficit<). I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888 YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers)suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness)in the American Holocaust.

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#5 Jul 25, 2012
What does other civilian / government / US Army psychiatrist say about the Honorable Major Nidal Malik Hasan medical / mental condition? It's damn near impossible to find any professionals with integrity in the American Holocaust. America is morally corrupt. Isn't it ironic. A psychiatrist who refused to diagnosis his comrades with anxious mood disorder instead of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder just to save money to aide the deficit. Because he's a muslim or because he snapped from the pressure of not being able to administer the proper care to his patients. So many honorable Americans who refuse to give up their integrity sent to the soup line or the front line. Satan's American Holocaust Perpetraitors must be stopped. YHVH sir

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#6 Jul 25, 2012
There is no room for 'allah' and it's superstitions in a United States court of Law.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#11 Jul 25, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from usatoday:
"Maj. Nidal Hasan appeared in court Wednesday sporting a beard, which violates Army regulations. Hasan says his beard is an expression of his faith ...
"Hasan is charged with killing 13 people in the 2009 attack."
Both Hasan's beard and his murderous spree are expressions of his islamic faith.
What do you think about this Joe
Aiesha S

Parramatta, Australia

#12 Jul 25, 2012
Don't they shave their heads, to attach the electrodes from the electric chair?
just me

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Jul 25, 2012
Yes they do

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#15 Jul 25, 2012
Aiesha S wrote:
Don't they shave their heads, to attach the electrodes from the electric chair?
Yes they do

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#16 Jul 26, 2012
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about this Joe
Didn't you read my "Both Hasan's beard and his murderous spree are expressions of his islamic faith" comment at the end of the quote?

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#17 Jul 26, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
He voluntarily shaved to join the US military so it's a little late for him to play the "religion" card now.
That was before this so-called Palestinian-American volunteered to become a reverse-martyr.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#18 Jul 26, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>That was before this so-called Palestinian-American volunteered to become a reverse-martyr.
Hmmm...I find "traitor" is a much more succinct and accurate description but hey, let's let the military court decide.

The reality is that even after they shave him, his head will still be intact which differs from his ideological brethren's treatment of westerners.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#19 Jul 30, 2012
National Whistleblower wrote:
The Honorable Major Nidal Malik Hasan recognizes ALLAH not the godass. god being satan's immaculate deception, grand OLE deception, group of demons, government of deceivers, governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness) and a$$ being the American Stockholm Syndrome (lover for your abuser). America is morally corrupt. Collusion / Terrorism continues to lead to murderbyproxy. see Alert the Hazard - scribd, see murderbyproxytrailer. Play blind, deaf and dumb Congress and SCOTUS has. Embrace the American Holocaust (death fix it>deficit<). I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888 YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers)suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness)in the American Holocaust.
The dishonorable Maj Hasan, shaved regularly until he committed acts of murder....now he has decided to follow the tenents of his faith since it is convienient for him to do so.....not acceptable...he can have his faith, he can believe in God however he wishes...but he will still have to answer to Man's law....that is the law that says he committed acts of murder, and he will have to be tried and convicted and pay what the penalty is....he can discuss that with God when he stands before him.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#20 Jul 30, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>The dishonorable Maj Hasan, shaved regularly until he committed acts of murder....now he has decided to follow the tenents of his faith since it is convienient for him to do so.....not acceptable...he can have his faith, he can believe in God however he wishes...but he will still have to answer to Man's law....that is the law that says he committed acts of murder, and he will have to be tried and convicted and pay what the penalty is....he can discuss that with God when he stands before him.
Very well said.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#21 Jul 30, 2012
Trisha wrote:
There is no room for 'allah' and it's superstitions in a United States court of Law.
But there is room for the Judaic Talmud eh?
https://www.google.com/search...

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#22 Aug 2, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
The dishonorable Maj Hasan, shaved regularly until he committed acts of murder....now he has decided to follow the tenents of his faith since it is convienient for him to do so.....not acceptable...he can have his faith, he can believe in God however he wishes...but he will still have to answer to Man's law....that is the law that says he committed acts of murder, and he will have to be tried and convicted and pay what the penalty is....he can discuss that with God when he stands before him.
god will never stand before the Honorable Hasan. He believes in Allah. Allah is not god. Allah is Allah. Jesus is not god. man made god. god is (sinthetic). god is satan's immaculate deception, grand OLE deceit, good OLE deception, group of demons, government of deceivers, governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness). Anyone who believes in god is a deceiver and not only continues to deceive themselves but then goes on to deceive others. Your feet have been washed. Truth be told. You have free will / choice.

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888 There is no substitute.

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#23 Aug 2, 2012
National Whistleblower wrote:
<quoted text>god will never stand before the Honorable Hasan. He believes in Allah. Allah is not god. Allah is Allah. Jesus is not god. man made god. god is (sinthetic). god is satan's immaculate deception, grand OLE deceit, good OLE deception, group of demons, government of deceivers, governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness). Anyone who believes in god is a deceiver and not only continues to deceive themselves but then goes on to deceive others. Your feet have been washed. Truth be told. You have free will / choice.
I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888 There is no substitute.
YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust (moral corruption - fraud - terminal injustice - economic oppression - murderbyproxy - population control - death fix it>deficit<). National goal accomplished reduce government (we the people) reduce government spending (no justice, no liabilities).
What wrong, you do not believe what the Koran says? Do you make it up as you go along?
The Koran says the God of Abraham is the God of Mohammed...you call him Allah, we call him God.( Jesus is not God BTW)....And make no mistake about it, the very dishonrable Major Hasan, WILL stand before God on his day of judgement, like you will also...

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#27 Aug 2, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
<quoted text>
What wrong, you do not believe what the Koran says? Do you make it up as you go along?
The Koran says the God of Abraham is the God of Mohammed...you call him Allah, we call him God.( Jesus is not God BTW)....And make no mistake about it, the very dishonrable Major Hasan, WILL stand before God on his day of judgement, like you will also...
Resist the godass. god being satan's immaculate deception, governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness) and a$$ being American Stockholm Syndrome (ie. Jaycee Lee Dugard). YHVH is pronounced YA Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH way. I have given you the key to why so many people are screwed up. satan in the guise of this thing called god continues to deceive them.
Second class - I AM second. YHVH is CIPHER There is no substitute. http://www.revelations.org.za/NotesS-Name.htm

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#30 Aug 3, 2012
Seriously troll, all your posts are eventually deleted.

Rarely does anyone respond to you.

We all think you're timesten (pretty sure of it actuallly).

You fail at being an entity of any bearing.

You suck at being a troll.

Good luck with that and all your idiotic responses have been reported for deletion as usual.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#33 Aug 3, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from usatoday:
"Maj. Nidal Hasan appeared in court Wednesday sporting a beard, which violates Army regulations. Hasan says his beard is an expression of his faith ...
"Hasan is charged with killing 13 people in the 2009 attack."
Both Hasan's beard and his murderous spree are expressions of his islamic faith.
Why are the drama queens taking so long to execute him? What has his beard got to do with the case? Dismiss him, try him and kill him. It is no time for imposing fines, whining and ranting.

As for you, haven't you ever seen a bearded Christian murderer and killer? Are all the Christian killers clean shaven?

Why are Americans drama queens?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investigation at Army Fleet Support at Fort Rucker (Sep '08) 1 hr william 18
U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) Mon Patriot 18,697
Veterans see VA scandal as key in Congress races Sun Le Jimbo 4
Officials offer no details of Las Cruces myster... Aug 31 Juan Jacquez 2
Head of Detroit Police Mounted unit invited to ... Aug 29 john sinclair 1
Picture Exclusive: Bowe Bergdahl's father after... Aug 29 Hailey Rocks 2
Navy Discharges African-American Sailor For Ref... Aug 25 Polyphase 52
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Army People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••