Parents Sue to Stop Army Daughter's D...

Parents Sue to Stop Army Daughter's Deployment

There are 46 comments on the WDAF story from Jul 26, 2009, titled Parents Sue to Stop Army Daughter's Deployment. In it, WDAF reports that:

The parents of a soldier from New York who recently finished training at an Army post in Missouri are seeking to block her overseas deployment, alleging that a military recruiter misled the family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDAF.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Maben, MS

#47 Dec 30, 2009
ratttlecattle wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA needs to get its FAT BUTT out of these BLUNDER WARS.
OUR military is a giant monster that is hurting US more than any enemy. The economic weight is $400 million a day...FOR WHAT...GD Revenge ?
America will eventually CRAWL away defeated in these wars...because they deserve total defeat.
OUR TROOPS DESERVE ZERO SUPPORT...NONE WHATSOEVER, because to support them you must support their sick WAR.
Listen here!

I am offened that someone would even think that, and call themselves American. My husband is a United States Marine, who is fighting for your rights you ignorant backwood hick. So you mean to tell me if someone beats your kids up you tell them not to defend themselves? That is exactly what you are telling America to do. So you think its a waste of time and money for my husband and others to defend your rights? So when someone is coming into your house and telling you what to do, harming you and your children think of my husband and all those who give their lives for you! You worthless excuse for a human. Take a second and think of all those who gave their lives for your right to say that!!

Six Lakes, MI

#48 Feb 24, 2010
RattleCattles real name is Hadjib. He just escaped from Gitmo. You can guess why he relates to cattle for yourself. Quit giving him a respons and maybe he will go blow himself up. Just saying.

Beaver Dam, WI

#49 Apr 20, 2010
It sounds like the mother committed a crime by signing her husbands name on a government document. Either the girl should be deployed or the mother should face forgery charges.

Jefferson City, MO

#50 Mar 1, 2011
now now , Rattle Cattle has a stump for a humm dick , makes him less of a man , cant get any , so all he can do is vent . sounds like an idiot , no he is an idiot .
george barnett

Newport, TN

#51 Mar 2, 2011
Get em all wrote:
So, daughter signs the papers (with parents approval), gets the job she selected, college money guaranteed, knowing that we are at war, and her parents don't think that she will deploy? I don't think the recruiter misled the family, I think that the family is too stupid to think.
Got it in one.Deploy her ass.
proud army wifey

Park Hills, MO

#52 Jun 12, 2013
ratttlecattle wrote:
Our Troops.....over paid, over decorated...over rated.
They are TECH DEPENDANT Jr. Barbarians that need to go home for the sake of themselves and their arrogant nation.
This war is a $40 million a day LOSER starring a bunch of Rambo wannabes that will be out lasted by the locals easily.
Our goof troops are dreaming of beer, pussy and motorcycles, the enemy is thinking of survival.
The enemy has no place to go and has to do one thing to prevail.....never give up.
We have zero chance of winning anything...LONGTERM.
Arrogant decadent americans need to go home and take their evil with them, all they are doing is making everything worse @$40 million a day plus casualties
Over paid, over decorated and over rated? You are a complete DUMBASS! First of all my husband is in the army and the people that cut our grass probbably make more than he does so stfu. Your ignorance is fucking appalling. They are not over there just to kill people these "barbarians" you speak of are also training their police and giving food, water and candy to the kids. Not to mention they give many of the locals jobs. How about you educate yourself a little more on this topic before you spread your ignorance any more. You make me fucking sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Retired Col. Paul Idol inducted into hall of fame (Jan '11) 13 hr clary eric 3
News Army postpones planned discharge of Green Beret... Oct 7 Le Jimbo 5
News Officials work to identify body found on Fort R... Oct 5 Dapdmh413 1
News 'America's Longest Veterans Day Parade' Oct 4 A historic event 1
News U.S.: Strike may have caused Afghan "collateral... Oct 3 Piotr 1
News Confederate flag rekindles Marin effort to chan... Oct 2 A Thought 25
News Off-duty Army captain beaten senseless by 6 men... Sep 30 Obbop 1
More from around the web