Gulfport man gets prison in probe of ...

Gulfport man gets prison in probe of ammo stolen from Camp Shelby

There are 1 comment on the Sunherald.com story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Gulfport man gets prison in probe of ammo stolen from Camp Shelby. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

The last defendant has been sentenced to prison for the theft of military-grade munitions from a Camp Shelby firing range, a crime discovered after an explosion in Gulfport seriously injured a man who was cutting up the devices to sell for scrap.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

Kay

Meridian, MS

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Lance Looney (the last guy sentenced in this case) absolutely knew better than to do what he has done, but I guess it is true about peer pressure because that is what caused him to do such a thing. I'm just wondering if I should claim him after all of this.. all I have to say is.. wow.. such stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Army Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soldier granted bond on murder charge Mon ssgmilanlarry 3
News U.S. Army Officer Calls Obama an "Impostor" (Feb '09) Mon Majikmon 18,743
News Editorial: Higher wages, better opportunities r... Jul 26 I Hate The French 1
News Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl briefly detained in Northern... Jul 25 Here Is One 1
News Fort Snelling's upper post: 'Country club,' gho... Jul 23 Tellitlikeitis 8
News Wanda Jean Davenport Jul 22 Heavy Fed 1
News Plan unveiled to save N.J. military bases from ... Jul 21 bob 1
More from around the web